Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Anti-hentai petition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anti-hentai petition

Post by Johnny D. Flash on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:06 pm

This is what I am talking about. A hentai topic with public groping and all kinds of bad continuation (playing Gears of War, on a XBox, this is BlazBlue for you, year 2200, that shit's been destroyed).
That's right. Hell has frozen over.

Seriously, who is in favor of breaking rules because we're the admin?

Let's see the rules that have been broken...
  1. Common Rule #4 is violated. This post contains a personal attack directed to Eta. In an out-of-character moment, it is obvious that this comes from the player's personal hate. Or the frustration of having been unable to unfold such fantasies on Eta, who knows?
  2. Game Rule #1. "The person's character must act exactly like he/she described him/her/it when they submitted the profile. If your character is canon, he/she/it must act the way they do in the games." Say Nu act like this in the games, and you're acknowledged a big liar. Even in gag reels Nu has never been like this.
  3. Game Rule 10. "Romantic activities are allowed, however, explicit sexual scenes should be the rare case as it can decrease the quality of the RPG as well as being a bother to other members, etc. " In this case we just have hentai, so a perverted, unallowed scene. And it shows clearly nobody is getting anything close to character development.

All these things taken account, I hereby declare this topic should be moved in the non-canon, appropriated hentai section. (Did Nu even remember this before posting?)

Sign if you please by posting in response.

Johnny D. Flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anti-hentai petition

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 pm

What I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:28 am

It shouldn't have come to this. This was created as a fun little roleplay retreat for a few friends to have a good time and look at it now. Bickering, bitching, ridiculous fights over even more ridiculous scenarios that have no place in a BlazBlue setting. Part of it is my own fault. I went from being to much of a hardass about OCs in the early days to not putting in enough effort and care in the recent months. However, regardless of where the issues began we're here now and it needs to end. Several of us need to shape the fuck up and get out shit in order (some of us more than others). Bottom line is things need to change soon or quite honestly I'm gone. I've had too many good memories here that I don't want to spoil further with more angry bullshit.

Ragna the Bloodedge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Agreed. It really got out of hand. I mean, really? That's more then just out of place and we should keep our own rules before we want others to do so. That's a really bad impression for others. As Ragna already said, we're doing this for fun and we need to keep some kind of order so conflicts and problems like this don't occur. If we have rules, then we need to enforce them.
I still hope we can wrap this up and just keep RPing like we did before.

Tron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:29 pm

I do hope it too. As of now everything is up to Caelica's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma-3 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 pm

As one of the ones involved in said scene, I have to sign this too.

I didn't want to say it at the time out of not wanting to frustrate the person I was RPing with, but...I wasn't really comfortable with it.

However, I do have to say that "And it shows clearly nobody is getting anything close to character development." is incorrect. Gamma did gain some character development by trusting someone. Overall though, it can be seen mostly as purely hentai.

Gamma-3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:30 pm

I feel like I don't have to say any further to this topic. I as well support this idea for a better future for all of us.

Rachel Alucard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top