Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

It's been quite awhile

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's been quite awhile

Post by Litchi Faye Ling on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:24 am

Hey everyone! In case you all don't remember me how about I tell y'all who I was.

Jin Kisaragi, Hazama, Beta-2, Tsubaki Yayoi *worst mistake ever*Jellal Fernandes*.....yeah.....

I'm terribly sorry I left all of you for so much time T_T I needed to get my RP Skills intact, although I have always been RPing on the Kingdom Hearts RP I first came on. After so much time I finally think my skills are good enough to come back. Again I'm terribly sorry for leaving without saying anything and you all probably hate me cause of it and I understand that. You can't really leave someone as important as Hazama hanging right?
Litchi Faye Ling

Location : At the strip Club selling my...I mean at the clinic!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's been quite awhile

Post by Gamma-3 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:20 am

Hello and welcome back, Baxter. I obviously don't know you, 'cause, well, I only joined fairly recently. ^^ anyway, I play the new Tsubaki around here, so it'd be helpful if you could give me a quick rundown on what exactly you did as her.

As for RP skills, I can understand why one might leave a site because of that. Feels bad when you can't even manage to match the person you're posting with, after all. But hey, it happens. Hope you have a fun time back here, though...should this really go in the Information & Announcements forum? o-o
Gamma-3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Welcome back dude. It's been quite a while indeed, good to see you again.

For all the roles you'll see that most of the canons you had are taken again, including Hazama. To take them again you'll need the authorization of the person that already has it on top of the mandatory admin approvals.

NB to Gamma: Yes, it goes here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:52 pm

I wouldn't mind giving Hazama back to their original owner. I played him more or less temporary to begin with~ Feel free to take him back~
Rachel Alucard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Relax dude, none of us hate you (or ever did for that matter). Regardless of absences you'll always be welcomed back here with open arms. Glad to see you again and I'm sure there will be plenty of fun times ahead.
Ragna the Bloodedge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Litchi Faye Ling on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:03 pm

You guys are so nice :3 if it's okay with Rachel I'd like to take back Hazama if that's okay with you. I'll just be using two characters for the time being until I get back up on my feet.
Litchi Faye Ling

Location : At the strip Club selling my...I mean at the clinic!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Heh a small bit of use and work, I can see that this is well done. I am certainly one glad to see you back; its great to catch you and even better to note that you have come this far. ^_^ Welcome back, can't wait to see what will come out heh.
Kinjou Kaninar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 pm

What a coincidence! I talk about Zeta returning once and the next day the one who happened to be *cough*Jellal*cough* returns. I so loved that bad trip, but well, enough of memories. Welcome back, guy.

(absolutely nothing against you since you missed worse from ME)
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top