Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Brainwashing for dummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brainwashing for dummies

Post by Terumi on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Since I happen to be online on times where nobody is around lately and I don't want to hinder the process of something actually happening any further I thought this would be the best way to ask a general question, yo!

Is there already a method present how Hazama brainwashes people? Thinking something up would workout somehow, but I don't wanna introduce something entirely different if there already exists a method~

Terumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brainwashing for dummies

Post by Bang Shishigami on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:52 pm

As far as I know, he uses his Nox to devour/rewrite the memories of others like he did with Jin as a child. As for the actual step by step process your guess is as good as any dude. I say have some fun with it and get creative. Nobody will hold it against you.

Bang Shishigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kisaragi on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Actually, Hazama just uses Ouroboros. Plain simple since that Nox can suppress memories. It attacks the mind as well as the body, you know.
That ability was used against young Jin just so he couldn't remember anything about him being possessed and all. Also, Aomi mentions in her bio that Hazama regularly unleashes this upon her.

I think you were having this problem with her, so I know what I'm talking about. That's also what she means by "playing". It's pretty troublesome, isn't it?

If you have another way to do so, and do it "dully", do so.

Jin Kisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Getting hurt by Ouroboros cause memory loss and general mental damage. I think there's enough that has been said now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top