Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

An Alley around the Port

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Alley around the Port

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~> (From Ronan-Gai)

It had been something very troubling to Tamurai's mind, what had drawn him away from the secret hideout in Ronan-Gai, he needed a break...or so he thought. As he stepped into the alley, he disappeared amidst the shadows and had leaned back against the wall. Gazing up at the strong presence of the moonlight beaming over the top of the buildings, he found it odd that it had drawn to him so strongly this evening. What was so different than any other night?

"What on earth is it?" he whispered this softly to himself, as if the night had the answer. What was it that was drawing him out? Something that had run through his thoughts, in the back of his mind...the whispers of the lunar orb high in the sky making him feel restless in a way that made him uncomfortable. His mind had begun to stir and it was this that had him on edge; what was coming?

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Alley around the Port

Post by Guest on Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 pm

--------------(From Sector Seven HQ)--------------->

Eta was walking quietly from Sector Seven HQ to the NOL HQ. She didn't know what she had to do there. Try to end their research the diplomatic way, she thought. She somewhat knew it was not gonna work, but she thought she was just being pessimistic, and she was going nonetheless.

The lit Port was as noisy as always, and looking at the moon, Eta decided that she'd finally not go to the NOL just now, as she was not exactly in the best state of mind. A good night gives good advice, as they say... She stayed standing there absolutely motionless, looking at the moon like it was gonna tell her what to do or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Fri May 04, 2012 10:24 pm

The Ikarugan shifted in his spot against the wall, finally pushing off from the shadows and murmuring something indistinctly to himself. This wasn't the time to be still, he stood in the center of the alleyway and had paused for a moment. Was someone else here? He had been sow rapped up in his mind, thinking about who he really was, what was his bloodlines? The thoughts gnawed at him like termites to a tree, slowly eroding his sense of self. Something that he had not paid too much focus on was his surroundings. He said nothing and slowly started towards the figure caught in his eyes.

"Hello?" he spoke softly, trying to address the person from a distance, but he had not wanted to startle whoever it was too badly, he knew better than to do so around here. People in the port were crazy sometimes, downright rude and quick to start a fight over next to nothing; he kept this in mind.

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Looking at the moon somehow calmed Eta. It wasn't hurting her in any way, and her presence meant fresh air and a hint of reassurance. She had never seen the moon, and that first time seeing it made her etch that good feeling into her memory.

But for some random reason, she had been called over. How she knew she was the one being called over was a mystery even for her, she didn't know of all the sensors she had inside her that justified her status as a Murakumo copy.

She turned over to the person that called her: she didn't know this person, and she never had any good feeling with any person, so she took a step away. "Do w- um, do I know you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Fri May 04, 2012 10:58 pm

He stopped in his tracks once she was clearly in view, who was this person? he had felt something pulling him towards her and in a way; he was strangely comforted by her presence. Who was she? He didn't have a clue and for whatever reason it seemed to matter much less by the passing moment. "Well, no you don't, miss. I...um, am called Tamurai Shukumei, glad to meet you." as the moments had been enough, the strain on his tugging to resist had appeared to fall away. He felt almost completely at ease.

The tugging at a corner of his mind had broken away as his mind bent and continued to do so; something had been planted and the seed had already began to grow. He could hear the whisper of something in his mind going off, 'That's it...she is what you've been after, the need...the precious...the one who needs to protect. You must protect her.' the voice was strong in the affirmation and he felt it was right. He had to be there, had to stay with he and protect her. His mind had completely fallen again, his foundation had cracked while his mind loosened comfortably enough for him.

"Sorry to startle you, miss. I was just standing here thinking." as the foundation would crumble, his mind's descending into its own clouded darkness would only speed up; it would grow.

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 04, 2012 11:12 pm

The person that just talked to Eta didn't look threatening at all. He could even seem very sympathetic if his traits weren't as rough. Something told Eta that there was more to this guy that what there seemed to be. And when she paid it a second thought, it was obvious: good manners often hid great pain for her.

The bad memories of being tortured had come again, but somehow she managed to withstand it without falling apart: she was only on the verge of crying and she felt like her skin was burning again. That made her shiver for a second.

For some reason, the guy face to her was apologizing. She didn't know why, because she had been spacing out, and her scanners didn't warn her of anything, so he didn't move. She was all the more confused. "Are you... alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Fri May 04, 2012 11:50 pm

He had taken a moment to let off a soft breath and look at her gently, those eyes just becoming lightly focus. How best to word this? he wanted to stay with her now, even after just a few minutes within her presence; he'd felt at ease and seemed to relax. Something further had began to rise from within, no words could describe the slight rush he felt within his body. He wanted to tell her that he was fine, but as his heart began to race and his blood seemed to pulse to life; while he felt something 'cracking' within his mind. He stumbled and put his hand on the wall while holding his head with his free hand.

What was it now? The feeling of something falling through, breaking as if some kind of a wall was coming down; he couldn't tell anything much, but he managed to remain calm. There was nothing more that he desired other than to be fine with that and his focus. He did manage to finally give her an answer after what was a few minutes. "I am alright, just something happening, I don't know what." the elevation of his tone was present, but his voice was still calm; somewhat centered. He was not aiming to alarm her and made every effort to make sure he did not. Even as the crumbling walls fell shy, a seal was starting to break away...as the light of the moon called out to him with greater intent.

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 12:02 am

The little talk Eta was having with that person was a bit awkward, and while he said he was alright, something was clearly not right a all in his mind. He couldn't act like this and talk like that, hiding to himself much longer... he would become mad from the contradiction, and that was not something she'd like to witness, so she had to leave some way or another.

And she had a perfect excuse for this: "I'm sorry, but I must go to the NOL Headquarters."
She took her steps to go past him, whispering to herself: "I have to find... Clover..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Sat May 05, 2012 12:14 am

As if stricken by the instant, when she spoke the word of her leaving, his mind had the fuel it needed...it burned and his body had shuddered from the very expression of a release. Then...it came flooding through his body; he had to protect her...and he now would have the power to do it! His very flesh rippled, hairs standing on end and the sudden release of the animalistic stare in his eye. ALl of this after Eta had her back to him, his senses were wild at first, uncontrolled and he quivered against the wall; as the change took root in him.

His pupils had become rounder, full of the little bits of moonlight that filled the section of the alley he'd been in, his muscular frame bulging outward slightly, the change was slow at first it seemed. During all of this, his mind gained an unnatural calm as his mindset became focused. A few moments following his cringing and hunched over position, he stood up straight and released a full breath. His blood...he now knew and it brought the calm. He had a job to do, someone to protect. She was that one he would protect.

"Well if you do not mind, miss, I will join you. I have business at NOL HQ and I would like some company. Safety in numbers after all, right?" the strange calm that was present was as if all had come to ease, the turmoil was overshadowed for now, there was a calm surface however; control was here while he moved to walk at her side. Protecting the precious...that was the matter at hand.

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 12:20 am

Eta was really not reassured with the presence of such a person. And now she had taken her steps to the top of the Town, there was no way she'd retire her action now, she wouldn't dare to piss a werewolf off. It's unsure again that the redhead Murakumo copy took her seps to the NOL Headquarters, where she'll probably have to wait for a while before meeting the person that created her former body: Relius Clover.

---------------(Exit to NOL Headquarters)--------------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Sat May 05, 2012 12:33 am

As he walked at her pace, his mind's false calm fell to ash; as his hands fell to his head and he dropped to his knees once out in the moonlight. He shuddered in a fashion that was almost unnatural, finally the fracture had taken its rooted position and the crumbling had brought a violent and insane howl from his lips. "Graaahaaha-Awwoooo!!!!!" his hair appearing to be only more wild as he held his skull with a grip, his wolf blood came to life and claimed his body as well as the fierce flame within his heart of protection. It took some time before any semblant form of control came back. After the Murakumo had left his presence, he had still let off but a few howls before he'd gone and left.

"Who I...am! Really am!" there was a single motion that he needed now: following after the one he'd sworn to protect. He ran off on all four, his imposed divide and the traces of nature in him that had him give chase after Eta's trail.

(Exuent after Eta) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:12 pm

-------------(From the NOL Headquarters)------------>

Eta had been trying everything not to have the crazy werewolf on her back all the time, she only managed to leave him by infiltrating the space warp that she dreaded.

She ended up near where she met the werewolf... the docks. Maybe here she'd get some information on the NOL...?

Sadly, it did not end like this. She had seen three guys that were giving intel to another one, and she waited for her turn to ask them out: "Do you have reliable information on the NOL or on Relius Clover?"
For some reason, she didn't get from them the reaction that she expected. They laughed at her first, and looked at one another before answering her: "Sure we do."
What she didn't get was why they were eyeing her so intently. "C'mere, girl." They were pointing her to a darker alley, where they intended to give her more than information... in fact, they did not intend to give her the intel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D. Flash on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 pm

With his sensors detecting some anormality, Jin Denzuki was originally just passing by. Those checkups he had done with the local scientists were really massive improvements over his formerly crinky body: now his body structure was ridiculously human-like to the point he even noticed it himself.
Walking the streets towards the abnormality, Jin prepared his speech in case the person owning such a thing could join him and make him grow his branch at Sector Seven, so it would actually be a huge gain!
Stepping closer to it, he noticed the three guys around the girl, and the girl definitely was the abnormal being around. Saving the girl was always cliché, but Jin definitely wouldn't say no to such an easy way to get an observation subject. He immediately made a turn just so he could leap in the darker ally at the moment he desired: which meant whenever any thug would lay a hand somewhere dubious.

Johnny D. Flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Eta was actually scared at the mobs cornering her to a wall, and making sure noone sw them. "'s okay, guys." The last punk had gone back to the others, and addressed the red-haired Murakumo copy. "Did you honestly think we'd give a girl this kind of information? We ain't givin' it to sissies. We have much better for you."

Eta didn't know what to do, she had no means of actually doing something with the guys so close to her, but hopefully someone jumped in.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" The mobs' boss didn't appreciate the new guy intruding in his business. "You two go get'im!" The two other mobs would obey him and try to attack Jin with their knives in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D. Flash on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:41 pm

The flashy entry was done.
The stupid punks were annoyed.
The girl was safe.
With his longsword in hand, Jin warded the punks off. I get now how he enjoyed doing that. In one quick hand gesture, he prepared his sword to fight the stupids who dared lay a hand stupidly on a lost person.
"You guys are better throwing down your knives for your own good.", he said while lifting his hand up, revealing a hole in his outfit's elbow section to reveal a hidden shotgun. "This. Is a single-barrel shotgun as you could tell. You know what that means. I win, you lose."
The punks didn't really think it that way, and rushed to the robotized scientist. Jin did the simple thing: protect her the heroic way - and that meant doing an elusive movement to slash one of the punks in the legs, and slashing the other one's hand off with an upward slash. Violent, but effective while not resulting in instant death. Then , he pointed the shotgun at the punk leader who surely had a bit of scare in his mind with his guys off and a shotgun pointed at him. "Leave this place or you will understand that I've been soft with your guys there." Sure his eyes were robotic, but the voice and the face clearly expressed Jin's discontent, and it was certain that he prepared death for the leader.

Johnny D. Flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:58 pm

"Goddammit- arg!" The punk leader was turned to Jin, having first thought to leave, then to attack th scientist with a surprise effect, then again to leave, but Eta had summoned two swords to wound his shoulders. Now his choice to leave or not was only a matter of survival or not... and he was not sure he wanted to survive with two useless arms.

"Damn girl... Well I'll leave now..." He'd sheepishly fade away in the dark alley, having lost near everything for wanting to mug a girl.

"What about my information??" Eta still didn't get what she thought she would, and asked the thief for no result. Then she'd slowly go over to the robotic guy and bow lightly before him: "Thank you very much. What brought you over here, robotic person?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D. Flash on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:30 pm

After he made short work of the little fries, the big one got wiped off by... Sword Summons? She couldn't be one of those things that were heard of at Sector Seven? I understand now how she's an abnormality... She's one of those "Murakumo Units"... There was definitely need to observe that girl a bit. She would definitely be helpful in developing new tech.
"Pardon me, but introductions would be more fitting of a first thing to say. I am..." Stop! Not giving one's true name to strangers. Must say my fake one...
"Johnny D. Flash. I came here to see you because I detected an interesting phenomenon that appears to be you... But you, what brought you here?"
Even with what she did, he still couldn't bring himself to talk accordingly to her being a Murakumo Unit, instead taking it she was just a girl, and he was still wishing to avoid her any bad in his presence.

Johnny D. Flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:40 pm

"Johnny D. Flash? Funny name for a robot..." She was a bit thoughtful: Most robots were made in Sector Seven nowadays, and that person might want to take her back to boring labs like Kokonoe's one.

"Well I was after information about the NOL and a man called Relius Clover. I doubt you know of him... um, except if you are from Sector Seven?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D. Flash on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Funny name? Well yes, while it was a facade, he always got an internal chuckle at this name he chose himself. But the girl had more bothering questions.
"Information about the NOL? Well, I do know some things about them, but telling things that vaguely will earn you nothing. And the name Relius Clover rings a bell, since...", he whispered the end of the sentence to Eta. "I actually do work at Sector Seven. I heard that Kokonoe say that name. Not that I know much though."
There was a stalemate and he definitely needed her help if only for a time. So he lead her to a safer place: his own home he gained by evicting previous punk owners.
Once home, he decided to play it tight and deal straight-on: "I've got a deal for you. I try to harvest some intel at Sector Seven for you, you help me by letting me perform observations. I need to explore some things I will explain if you accept. If you refuse the deal, then you are free."

Johnny D. Flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Eta thought right: the robot man was actually from Sector Seven. She was following him home, but at a distance, in case he did like those punks and had something to do to her... which he apparently didn't. So Sector Seven doesn't want to capture me now..?

As soon as his door closed, he made an offer to her, and as attracting as it may have sounded, she didn't really like the idea of helping Sector Seven all that much. "Can I know what kind of observations you want to run, Mr Flash?" The scar of electricity running through her body was still there, making her tremble and let out tears silently while waiting for this bad memory's end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D. Flash on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:18 pm

As the girl had problems following him home, "Johnny" tried his best to be reassuring.
"Oh, don't worry, that's just little studies about linking hardware and wetware... something you display just before my eyes. Since you also detain strange powers, I think you could help me at least by explaining what you can do, how you function, and things on those lines- hey, what's wrong?"
Eta was shaking and crying now? What could have possibly happened? "Hey, what's with the crying? Is there anything wrong?"

Johnny D. Flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Eta was getting over the painful feelings of her memories, and she noticed "Johnny" just next to her. Her reflexes made her take a step away from him, but she was reassured by the distance she put between them and talked: "D-Don't worry about me... What do I have to do?"

Her memory banks answered her own question, and she continued without waiting for him to answer her on his own: "Explaining what I can do? I don't even know what I can really do... I act on reflexes most of the time..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D. Flash on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 pm

That was embarrassing. The girl, as abnormal as she may be, was so shy she wouldn't really talk face-to-face with him. Asking to explore her systems was a bit too hard and she surely would freak out...
Well, wasn't that complicated... "I'll proceed slowly, I don't really have the tools necessary for perfect scanning here..." I'll have to find the famed Red Devil so I can borrow one of Kokonoe's labs..."You maybe would like to have just a rest on my bed for simple scanning purposes. That's all I ask of you right now. Profound exploration can be saved for later."
Scanners, in bed? Those were needed for maintenance, usually, but in Eta's case that'd help identify her inner systems... maybe.

Johnny D. Flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Eta was almost stunned by the "man" 's attitude. He only expected her to take a rest? That was very unexpected (and welcome) from someone that works with Sector Seven, so she'd obey without more than the expression of her surprise: "Scanning? In your bed..?" Regardless of his answer she'd lay down on said bed before asking: "Do I have to undress?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D. Flash on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:03 am

Global surprise struck as it was expected, though not really desired.
It was time for explanations. With a girl as easy to scare as her, it was better to set things clear to avoid misunderstandings. "Well, my body is robotic, so I need scans at bed to see if whatever has a problem. Also, no need to undress: scanners are scanners, there's no need for that. Spare us the mutual discomfort."
As the scanners were always on, he could see some parts of her inside systems, though... it was extremely complicated. Darn, no wonder that's not only science. That body is extremely complicated... Well, time to study this screen...
Analyzing whatever he had on screen for eventual future works, Johnny just took his time: he had to remember everything possible if he was to ever cleanse his name off of the shame that his RJs were...

Well, the scans here were not quite enough, and to fulfill both ends of the bargain better, he had to go in the Kagutsuchi laboratories of Sector Seven: Kokonoe's guys surely had highly-advanced scanners, better suited to analyzing beings that were hardware and wetware simultaneously like this intriguing girl.
"I need to run better scans on you, if you don't mind. And I might as well ask information on Relius Clover better where I intend to go. Now, will you follow me?"
--------------------(To Sector Seven if Eta agrees)------------------->

Johnny D. Flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top