Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

On a busy street

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On a busy street

Post by Kinjou Kaninar on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:45 pm

(OOC: Just to keep the fight separate from this little meeting of the two, I figured it best to start this, for Kinjou and Makoto to finish up whatever happens here no?~)

It was enough for Kinjou to say that he had been sensing something in the distance, but was far too taken with speaking with a fellow beastkin. He offered her the general information: his travels with Ragna, what he'd been doing, the opposition to NOL. This information he felt would not do any harm; he seemed to grasp that she was someone he could trust. He'd been through very little in the amount of time, he had fastened his position: he was against the NOL and would be doing whatever he could to see their fall. Even if that was very little at all.

Kinjou Kaninar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On a busy street

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 pm

"Huuuh... you`re traveling WITH Ragna? Thats.. odd, to say the least. I`ve never heard he would let anyone travel with him... aside from Noel, and he dumped her after just two days!"
Makoto´s tail wagged from side to side while she listened to him, picking up and memorizeing anything that might be important for later... or, at least, what seemed to be important to her.
"Anyway, you gotta be preeetty strong to survive running around with him, seeing the epic battles he always finds himself in."
On this busy street, her senses were going crazy, and before she knew it, Noel, Ragna, and pretty much anyone else was out of her range of vision, smell and sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:43 pm

He rubbed the back of his head while he looked back to her, giving off a light chuckle at this point while he ran his fingers through his hair. "Well I guess I'm not bad, I managed to hang with him while we crashed through some NOL squads and stuff. I'm gonna have to track him down again, I've decided to help him through all of this. That or I'm gonna go find some way to help out." He said it of course, just really meaning it. He was being sure that he would get back out there, maybe he could help Makoto? Or just doing something, it was pretty interesting all the way out.

Kinjou Kaninar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm

"Well you´re an interesting guy for sure, but.. i think i just got lost just dashing here with no second thoughts."
Looking around, she realized that the surroundings looked quite unfamilliar to her. Makoto probably had been here before, but she just didn´t find it all that recognizeable. In her confusion, she also didn´t realize that someone was watching her from a distance.
"Guh, thats just greaaat. I feel like Noel now... and hungry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:40 pm

There was just a moment for him to consider what it was that what was going on was growing larger. "Why not grab a bite? Or find your friend right?" he could smell something wasn't right on the scene, obviously he wasn't an idiot; but what to do right? But he looked at Makoto, to figure what she was gonna do. A simple action would dictate his obvious response.

Kinjou Kaninar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Makoto looked at him, then shrugged, thinking it over within a split second worth of time. Eating lunch with a stranger, or finding Noel... sure, Noel EASILY got into trouble, and a lot of it, but lunch wouldn´t take too long. She could spare a few minutes, and Kinjou seemed nice enough.
And who knew, maybe he was into squrriels, that could set something off.
"Hell, i`m starving. The first sounds like a great idea. But uh, since i´m lost and all, i´m relying on you there.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:21 pm

He gave her a soft nod and gestured, as he knew this street pretty well. "Sounds like a plan and the treat's mine alright? I know a nice restaurant." he said this with a smile, feeling glad that he could give her a hand; after all she was mighty cute right? He'd show her a good time, that was something that he planned to do. So he took her off to this quaint restaurant just a little down the ways and headed to take her inside.

Kinjou Kaninar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top