Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

A Puppeteer's Workshop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Puppeteer's Workshop

Post by Terumi on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:23 pm

(cf: Orient Town)

"You'd almost think there is a carnival in town with so many people on the street! Damn, that was crowded!"
With an exhausted snort Hazama slammed his hand on one of the numberous desks in the lab room we marched in moments ago (he felt like an Ace Attorney, but for not too long as noone was shouting objections against him).
"Actally it is pretty fun to be the one getting annoyed once in a while."
"Enough with this soliloquy, time to get some work done!"

Actually, there was pretty much work to do. It was enough to question why the greenhaired snake left it undone in the first place to take a walk through a mine field of some sort. Well, slacking off was his job from the very beginning. There was still Relius, who could take the busy part. Speaking of whom, where was that guy? Did Hazama walk into the wrong laboratory again? Or was his masked companion at lunch break? Or was he just blind...

Terumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Puppeteer's Workshop

Post by Relius Clover on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Alerted to the presence of his green haired associate by his loud, screeching voice, Relius appeared in the doorway behind the snake-like spectre, his purple cloak sweeping out behind him. "Hazama...I take it your little excursion was at least partially successful yes?" he said striding into the room to come within arm's reach of Terumi. Extending his arm, Clover held out his white-gloved hand without a word. It was clear that the puppet master had no desire for idle chit chat and banter, all he wanted was the genetic samples that Hazama had been so keen on capturing. As he waited for his cohort to get down to business, Relius snapped his fingers once and at his unspoken command the far wall of the private lab slid back revealing two stainless steel tubes connected via large electrical cords to various support systems. Each tube possessed a semi-transparent plexiglass window which revealed the humanoid forms within. Even through the foggy glass, distinct features were already begining to form on the artificial templates based on the data Relius had implanted. "All that the Grim Reaper's clone requires now is a direct genetic sample and the same can be said for Kisaragi's replacement as well. So tell me Hazama, were you able to procure the final pieces to complete our new pawns?"

Relius Clover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:00 pm

------------(From the Circus)------------>

Aomi's fight in the Circus didn't go well, but against Jubei, this was to be expected. But that was not a problem, as the little blue-haired homunculus had retrieved First Lieutenant Tsubaki Yayoi from Jin Kisaragi's hands. She ran (or what one could call running concerning her, which is more like levitating much quicker than usual) in the room where she had detected her masters to show them her success.
"Hazama-samaaaaaaaaaaaa! Relius-sama! Look what I've got back! She was holding an unconscious Tsubaki with her right arm, holding it up for a second while speaking. Then she wailed: This was really mean of you to let me operate alone with those underlings... You know I hate worthless people." She kept ranting like a capricious child that didn't get the gift she wanted.

(Note: Aomi's speaking in first person -and her actually speaking normally at all- is a sign of the brainwash having disappeared, and her body is burnt in several places due to her overuse of energy from the former battle.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Terumi on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:03 pm

"Ah, Clover-kun! It has been a while! Why in such a grumpy mood? Here I was walking around town, doing some groceries and you are not even happy to see me again? Heck there were so many baddies out their after my handbag, I barely made it back in one piece!"
While Hazama was ranting about the impossible behavior of his companion, he stylishly pulled out the blood covered butterfly knife to hand it over to the sterile white gloves of the puppeteer.
"Be careful, you don't wanna dirty yourself there. There should be one or two silver hairs on my coat somewhere as well, if that's not good enough!"
After those formalities were cleared, Hazama began to work on his part of the project, when suddenly Aomi burst in.
"Greetings and good job. We don't want our little pet run around on her own, do we? Maybe some sort of cage and collar do the trick."
"Anyway, you want some rewards? Sweets are out, though. I hafta disappoint ya. Relius took the last candy and didn't think of buying new ones!"

Terumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Relius spared the newly arrived Aomi a single glance before taking the knife from Hazama's hand. In a flash the puppeteer was gone only to appear directly in front of the Omoikane Unit, his cape fluttering past him in the wake of such a sudden burst of speed. Without a word he reached out and grabbed the unconscious Tsubaki by the throat, lifting her into the air with only his mechanical right arm. Turning her face in his grip, Relius appeared to be inspecting a recently purchased vehicle as opposed to a person and unceremoniously tossed her unconscious body onto a nearby lab table. "It would appear additional mental conditioning is in order. If you would be so kind as to see to it Hazama...both of them." he added darkly, including the Omoikane Unit in the list of operative in need of mental adjustments. Returning the far end of the room, the Alchemist quietly removed the blood sample from the knife's edge and deposited it on a medical slide which he proceeded to insert into one of the mysterious incubation pods he had revealed earlier. After some final command inputs from it's creator, the pod began to hum softly once more as bubbles began appearing in the foggy, liquid filled machine. "Excellent. Project: Nettsuki has entered the final phase of incubation. In just a few short hours we'll be able to look upon the fruits of our labors. Project: Ijari has progressed in similar fashion however, the sample of the former Major's DNA utilized was older than I would have liked. Captain Shimotsuki's genetics are a rough match and were sufficient to stabilize it...for now. At the very least it should prove sufficient in maintaining appearances until another can be created."

Relius Clover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terumi on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:46 pm

"Would you give me a break? I need to catch my breath! I ran like crazy from those maniacs, sheesh."
Even so, Hazama didn't took too long to face Aomi frist out of the both. She was still conscious which required immediate treatment.
"Now, now. How about we talk about your career plans, hm? You do some marvelous work for us, you are always on schedule. There is nothing to complain! I feel like this is a guaranteed employee of the month! Ah, yes yes! So what would you like- a, sorry I tend to rush things! How about we slow down a bit, to do this nice and comfortable. And to make it extra-comfortable I'd say you sit down over there on that inconvenient comfortable chair and take a sip of this creepy delicious tea! Then we are already prepared for a revolutionary neat picture of you for the E-o-M portrait!"
Goofing around as usual, the green-haired snake accompanied Aomi to a little corner where everything was prepared. A chair - more like a boss office chair - a table with a set of tea service and a fashioable camera already installed....

Terumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Aomi had happily handed Tsubaki's body over to Relius, as the little homunculus would have no use for such a crapsack as a human that needed adjustments to work properly. Hazama was getting a long time to talk to her, that alone made her happy... too happy. The blue-haired girl was cuddling Hazama awkwardly tightly when he finished talking.
"Hazama-sama is such a wag. Hazama-sama knows Aomi does not eat, because food is a lie! Hazama-sama taught Aomi tea ceremonies were lies made to mellow people by the shitty vampire, Hazama-sama---" And she'd continue ranting... how long would this take before Hazama could simply brainwash her..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 06, 2012 11:35 am

Houju finally woke up. The process of her creation had been completed, but until now, she was still sleeping. She took her steps out of the tub she had been created in, and she noticed she only had one eye to see with. The white-haired girl couldn't care less...
She quickly noticed the heap of her clothes: the red jacket with a long black shirt and a black hakama. Quietly putting it on, she was only disturbed by the hakama, she found it a too large for something designed to hide her legs. She would not be making a fuss over it, stealing pants from unused uniforms was not so hard anyway. Then she noticed a white ball, and she took it in her hand, soon holding it tightly to avoid the red light coming out of the eye being noticed. Houju put the eye-like Grimoire in its place: that of her right eye, causing it to briefly emit some red light again, and somehow her body considered the Grimoire as an eye, as she noticed the extreme improvement of her sight. Then she took the large sword that was nearby, and set off to steal more comfortable pants and then go training, as she had read on a paper where her clothes were.

--------------------------(Exit to a secret training room)---------------------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijari the Sinner on Sun May 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Awakening from the examining table where he had been placed after his finished creation, Ijari's movements were hindered only by his mind's slow awakening. With no care for the means of his birth, he found a paper with listed instructions; the various banter that seemed to mean nothing to him. The information was simply to be kept for use later, his sharp mind had captured the simple tasks while he gathered up his attire and dressed himself. It was a typical N.O.L. uniform with a small hint of a N.O.L. Major's uniform. The unique mix of them seemed to suit his personal style, once dressed he had taken his sword and left the room to train; to ensure that his skills were as sharp as they felt mentally. (Exuent to a hidden training room) ~~~~~~~~~>

Ijari the Sinner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terumi on Wed May 09, 2012 6:50 pm

"Ah, ah, ah. You wouldn't use my argumentation to win the trick against my argumentation! That is a very undesired attitude, little lady! It is about your promotion, right? You wouldn't want to sabotage your own promotion..."
//Although she DOES have a point there. Tea... yuck!//

Hazama just ignored the talking of the socially awkward homunculus and push her down onto a chair as he tried to get her quiet with even more annoying talk. Playfully he swung his arms together witht he seat back as it began to turn lightly. The snake walked towards some prepared syringe to fetch it up and went back to Aomi, who has finished spinning on the chair in a really compatible speed.
"Guess you don't need a tea, then! I don't have any prepared to begin with, sadly. But I have something better. Something I'd give a kidney for parts of my liver for! And you get it for free, I hope you appreciate it!"
With a welcoming smile Hazama got near Aomi to inject the contents of the syringe into her.
As the successful results of their experiment just walked past him without any further words, Hazama only looked up for a short moment. He as well didn't say anything to the situation...
//Scary how fast they adapted to 'life'! That Clover sure knows his stuff... keh.//

Terumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Aomi didn't even resist Hazama, she was too lost thinking about the green-haired Intelligence Captain that she loved. Sat in her chair, she was completely unphazed at the high-speed spinning: her sight not being something organic, she could still see perfectly well.

She thought it was a game, and she liked it because it was Hazama's idea, and when he came back with a syringe, she didn't even move, and she soon knew what was inside. A tranquilizer...? Her body didn't give the responses she'd like it to, but she was adapted to it in a second.

"When are you going to play seriously, Hazama-sama~~? Do you want Aomi to play seriously too?" Aomi's mind was as active as ever, and her referring to him in second-person was a sign she wasn't calmed at all. And playing as she meant it would only be a tiring option for the sneaky mastermind, even if she was somewhat hindered by the drug he injected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terumi on Tue May 22, 2012 4:28 pm

"Ah, ah, ah! Don't get the wrong idea... you know, I have some time to kill. I might as well test your abilities under the influence of restrictions. This could come in handy to evaluate your limit as well as a training for yourself. Experience is something very important."
//Tch, thinking this is a game. Maybe I should just knock her out and let her hit her pretty head a bit too often on the table edge! This whole brainwashing procedure is waaay too annoying!//

While Aomi was near out cold - or nearer than she would be under normal circumstances - Hazama prepared the final steps for the upcoming remodeling of the unit's memory...

Terumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover on Sat May 26, 2012 2:58 am

Relius stood by coldly as his newest creations left the room without a word. Motor function seemed uninhibited, especially since the initial slowness was to be expected following their sudden release. Some may have questioned their lack of conversation but based on their personality types and intended purposes, the Puppet Master had no concerns regarding their skill as social butterflies. Looking over his shoulder at Hazama and the Omoikane Unit, Clover sighed softly. "Really now Hazama, you still have yet to finish the procedure? The newest specimens have already been completed and deployed for initial testing. Do hurry along with the Omoikane. Though I doubt it will come to it, you will serve as an effective countermeasure to any...unwanted inconsistencies with the original plan." he said, his deep voice filling the room as he turned to leave. He had no intention of letting his creations out from under his watchful eye just yet but he would do his observations from a more private setting.

Relius Clover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubaki Yayoi on Thu May 31, 2012 9:01 pm

Where...was she? She was dimly aware of the fact that Jin Kisaragi had managed to encourage her to get away from the NOL. How he had accomplished that...she did not know. Or rather, she did, but she didn't want to admit it. The major still had major sway over her, even though she had told herself that the Imperator was the most important thing in the world, not...not Jin. And then she was aware of people talking...slowly, her eyes opened, and she found herself staring at the ceiling. And she felt herself laying on a table. That voice...was that Relius Clover? And the other one...that was Captain Hazama speaking. How she disliked that snake, but...they served the same person, so she had to deal with him. She always felt like he could read her mind. "Where am I?" she asked herself as she stood up, unsteadily; what had happened? She couldn't even remember...a fight, maybe? The sight she saw still disturbed her; she disliked seeing Hazama and Relius working together, even if they both were NOL operatives. "Captain Hazama? Relius?" she queried, looking between the two of them, obviously confused.

Tsubaki Yayoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 31, 2012 9:05 pm

"Hazama-sama wants to know how well Aomi can fight when bound? Aomi can play that game if Hazama-sama wants Aomi to. Relius-sama wants Hazama-sama and Aomi to be quick, so Aomi will lose on purpose. Aomi likes playing with Hazama-sama's snake, Hazama-sama." Aomi had summed up the situation while speaking in an unusually energetic way for her, and even if she couldn't smile, the Intelligence Department Captain could easily guess she would, and she was staring at him in a way that looked really creepy on her unmoving face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terumi on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:54 pm

"Try looking at the situation from my point of view for a chance, will ya? This is seriously tiring! Do you know what I have been through today? And it's not even lunchbreak!"
Hearing Hazama say that he sounded like an old ranting wife not very pleased with the way her husband acts.
"Dammit..."
In a matter of splitseconds the snake heads of the Ouroboros chains already snapped into Aomis direction. The green haired villian had them slip down his legs already a moment ago to guarantee a fast and effective assault. When biten the fierce and gruesome fangs would secrete an unhealthy amount of Seithr. The dose had a great side-effect and damaged major nerves just like a real poison. The greatest impact occured on the synaptic cells in the brain, destroying a dangerous amount of gray matter if not manipulated in a certain way. That's where Hazama's brainwashing would fit in. By carefully controling the Seithr released by the Ouroboros, he would dense it up or let it flow vividly to reach a result however he pleases. Unfortunately the brainwash worked just like a normal anesthesia which would wear out after a while. Since Aomi was not a normal human, brainwashing proofed far more inefficient as maintaining the state was only possible by a constant injection of manipulating seithr...
//Better shut that red-haired bitch up! I should let her have another shot right after this one...//
Too bad he already had prepared his trick for Aomi. Tactically it would've been wiser to get Tsubaki first... but now it was too late.
"Ah, Miss Tsubaki Yayoi! I see you woke up! We had you bring here because you passed out all of a sudden! We were about to do some minor check-ups, seeing you up and well significantly raises our mood here. We can't have too many important officers be out cold, can we?"
As usual, Hazama hid behind his mask of false friendlyness and fraud.

Terumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:41 pm

"When do we begin, Hazama-sama." Aomi was here, restless despite her monotone voice, and still not moving while waiting for Hazama's chain to bite her...

And it happened. Finally. Aomi's last vowel faded slowly as she felt her emotions being buried under layers and layers of void, making her able to calm herself down slowly. The seithr was having its effect: the little bluehead was no longer head over heels in love for her Hazama-sama, she just loved him. Barely. A tiny bit. Her memories were soon nothing to be remembered: her missions, her actions, her words, nothing was to be remembered...

But when the girl thought this was over, she suddenly didn't care anymore. Hazama's brainwash was much too effective, but she didn't mind. She had nothing to say at the moment. Soon she didn't even think anymore, her head only receiving the information her sight was sending... but even this was fading in the void: the background was darkening... until all she saw was the face of Hazama being engulfed in the darkness that was making her an offer she couldn't refuse... an offer to be taken away from that world and from the lies that make it. An offer to finally rest in the true world.

---------(Aomi dies)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top