Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

The Joyous Lament, Resting Place of Reflections

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Joyous Lament, Resting Place of Reflections

Post by Kageo-kaka on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:49 pm

(Hello all! Your local Kageo here bringing in a place where characters can spill any reflections of their past, present, or thoughts on a future point. Here is where all can leave an etched emotion that the world cannot know; for it exists within them. As to what we know, not all is what it seems before the world. Please enjoy my first character's lament, Kageo-kaka~)
----

"It was here that I found this lonesome play nigh, lost to my presence and to my actions, as soon I became a hindrance." The kaka raised his hands for the moon, as if to reach it. "It is here that I learned my true fate, I am the used, the refuse of the latent past. But a toy that hath long since lived out its use." His red eyes shutting softly as he sat down and tried to regain himself. "How can I feel when I have little use? My smile is but my tool, my jubilant behavior is but a farce; not a mask...but my hope. That a tool can survive in the world, can be happy with himself. Each day that I face becomes my torrent of pain, squeezing around my neck like a noose. Unlike a book, this chapter cannot be closed unless I expire."

Falling to his knees at the top of the small hill rise, under the moonlight touching upon the center of his head. "When I am used to my ends, I will perish unfulfilled...but I will see my creator proud; I owe her life and limb. Professor, my feelings will always be there...but I know fact, a painful truth that does not change my love. Never accept my feelings, for what I walk in your steps forever till my functions fail. How I do, my heart and my soul will remain...obsolete. I have lost my friends, but not my feelings, I shall remember them always and my heart beats with pain. I will not lose my allies, my friends, or my feelings so easily. I shall hold all dear and die a tool, but with no regrets. I have spoken my final lament." From this final words of set, he walked into the darkness of the evening.

Last edited by Kageo-kaka on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Kageo-kaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Joyous Lament, Resting Place of Reflections

Post by Rho Digamma on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:00 am

"Having seen the hells of the black beast and its war, I scoff at you all. Those who live in a farce of peace, you who revive the dead and keep us alive beyond our times; I pity you. Is this all that you have to offer, in your time and in your place? What ruined heavens gate is scarred; wounded by your travesties long. The name that I no longer remember screams to be heard; but I ignore him. My quirks and my oddness have come well suited, to my ever built up images. My choice is now simple...destroy it all; destroy it away. I am metal but with a heart, long is my wish to find a true face, to be alive...that is what a good fight is."a grin from him as he blazed a shunt of hot plasma into the cold night, stepping forward as he looked ahead of him, the dark road that never seemed to end at all.

"The thing is simple, rebuilt...reimagined...remodeled, whatever! My life is mine to control, my past does not mold me, but it made me who I am. I do not hesitate, I simply am. I am Rho Digamma, the destruction all the unfit that I find before my eyes." His steps brought him along the same road. "Be it a long path or my destruction ahead, so let it come, I'll meet you arms wide, fists open, plasma ready. We'll dance one final time, my long life will be ended on my own terms." and with this he left, an end lament given.

Last edited by Rho Digamma on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Rho Digamma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:17 am

From a strange shadow, Tamurai suddenly appeared and reached his hand out in the open and had held out his only keepsake from his father, the Ars armagus, Makigai Suibou with only a single look in his eyes. "Let my eyes not leave me, as the mysterious envelops me whole. What was the given in my life, when I turn to forget what I have found out? A legend beyond others that is untouchable, a false face raised by my father...who was indeed a wolf in sheep's clothing. What am I in wake? I am no wolf and not quite a sheep. A being with power once told me, that she herself knew little; only my father's involvement with forces beyond my comprehension." he stopped to see the mist around him.

"How suitable, how kind, how free of my life to be explained away simply. A falsehood, gaudy and proud...only to learn, it was preparation for the search. As my father took his secrets to a grave I will not know, he is a restless shadow and I still know nothing. Will I ever find myself, find my precious...nngh...yes, my life is exactly what I understand, let me face the facts...together or not, I will find the pieces and wear the truth when I craft it. With only that I fight for my people, the only true part of my soul that is mine; I hold my roots alive and it will become me soon." With no more words to speak, he soon left; leaving in his wake the mist that remained on his life.

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:41 am

As he sat beneath the stormy clouds and the rain began to fall, from above the meditating beastkin did nothing to change what was the effect of the quiet pattering rain as it worked over his body; a cleansing to his soul of a stain that will never go away. Something that seemed to be bigger than him and in ways that he could not put forward, he spoke about the truth to himself, of what warranted emotion had been the reason for his extreme control. "I sit before you, a study in direction, I am who attempts to be in control; what feelings that will never be smooth or silent as I compose myself. Dignity...a trivial thing, but all that I have, nothing but a creature or an animal pretending at being a man. I cannot walk as they do, I can speak, be polite, maintain control; but I will never be. That is just as well, I feel different and I want to see difference...I have a delightful friend; he who cares not for specie as an issue. That is enough, I do not bear hate, but I bear sorrow; my tears shall not fall as I am an oak. I will remain impassive and silent, even as I am cut down. Standing my ground, with dignity and an honor that is deep."
Kinjou Kaninar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Silently walking a metaphorical street, Shinju resheathed her sword behind her waist. The street was the only one alight, all the ones aside drowned in the shadows, she couldn't see anyone in those smaller streets, but she didn't care: she only had eyes for her final objective, represented as a throne at the extemity of the endless road she was walking, and the portrait of Jin Kisaragi, represented far behind her as the only light in the shadow of a past she lived. "When I, who have been reknowned as the Ice Queen or more simply as Captain Shinju Shimotsuki, look at my past, I see countless shadows of enemies that mask my praise, my medals..." Another shadow emerged from a street aside, but she brushes it aside, and it fell behind her with the other ones. "Those worthless fights phaze me more than my titles make me feel proud, and the more I live of those worthless days, the more I feel like this horizon is getting away from me. I don't know what drives me on sometimes. That throne... it means whoever is on it rules the world... I will get it rid of what's currently tainting him. Corrupt hierarchy, belligerent enforcers... when I will be there, nothing of it will remain. That was the reason behind all I've done and behind what I've become. He gave me inspiration and the best way to achieve my goals... I will not fail you, Jin. Nor will I fail my objectives: order and justice will reach this world." Looking behind her trying to see Jin among the shadows, she heard one of those's voice: "Who are you to decide for us?" Shinju couldn't determine which shadow's voice it was, and wouldn't take the risk of punsihing each one of them, that would be unjust of her. She just addressed the shady crowd: "Who I am? The designated person to bring back order to this world. Listen to you when I'll be on this throne afar I will, but for now, only work my best to be this high I can." She found her memory of the then-student-council-president Jin looking at her satisfied, and not looking at him anymore, she adjusted her coat and looked forward to the throne, aiming at the highest to be sure to gain something soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:01 pm

Sitting on a mat, in a temple far off of existence, Majamu was sitting down in a sort of prayer. Though, it was not one destined to any sort of god. "It is one for me. Seriously. I prey for my soul. What am I, divided in two ever-conflicting sides; what am I but an aberration? Looking at my back, I see the horror I lived through, the loss of my arm and my eye, my wish for revenge. But when I look in front of me, I see two separate images: the path of blood I have followed all that time... and a path of light represented by that new arm, that new life that was given to me after I grasped the sight of a better thing to do..." Looking further into herself, the Ikarugan-born Sector Seven agent seemed to have closed her eye and become silent. "When, for questions of practicality, I hide that new side of me, I ask myself: why not use the future that was granted to me? Fear of the machine taking away my feelings and rage against it... but those are not the feelings of my betterment. This is the human in me talking. In me whose body is a sancted robot, a human heart remains, one that runs for blood... But being blessed means nothing if for that I lose my soul. It would make me a robot and nothing more. My strength must be artificial, physical, and psychical if I am to become something. What is the solution to this problem? He whose heart has seen nothing can not find the answer, and this is why I am still walking: until I have found the answer to this very question... I will keep on fighting!", as she had gathered her thoughts to this very question, she stood off the ground, firmly gripping her swords. Her path was not yet drawn, but this was a thing she'd have to do. On one side, a hell of blood, revenge and madness, on the other side, total oblivion and the loss of her life; she would have to struggle not to fall either way.
Majamu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top