Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

The Engineering Section

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Engineering Section

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 pm

-------------(From the Main Hall)------------->

Shinju entered the Engineers' rooms full of worries. At least if Colonel Clover is here, I will not have to go to any office. Looking at her Grimoire, she walked calmly, observing the Engineers at work to find some ones that didn't do anything important, and upon finding some, she gave them her Grimoire: "The Grimoire is a bit cumbersome. I want it to be much smaller. A finger ring should be just fine. I don't care how much time it takes you, but I would really prefer it to be ready quickly, and so would want the superiors. Now get to work."

The Engineers didn't have much of a choice. Shinju was their superior after all. They immediately got to work, under her watchful eyes. This could be ready at any time... But is he here? She was watching around in case her eyes could find Colonel Relius Clover around.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Engineering Section

Post by Relius Clover on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Hidden from the prying eyes of those working within the engineering section of the NOL, Relius Clover examined the final procedural steps involved in the next phase of the Imperator's schemes. Genetic engineering was hardly a challenge for the likes of him, less so when ideal participants and genetic material was so readily available. From his hidden workroom, Relius saw Captain Shinju enter the lab through his security cameras and smirked darkly. Tossing his cape around his shoulders he made his way to the main operations area where his underlings toiled away at reformatting her Grimoir into a ring. Taking care to remain out of the captain's line of sight, he passed by the work table grabbing the grimoir as he went. The other engineers had already begun the prep work so all that remained was the final transmutation which was child's play for the likes of him. In his grasp blue lightning flared around the book as it slowly shrank in size and finally settled into it's new jewelry form. Coming to a halt behind the NOL captain, he spoke in a deep calming voice. "Captain Shimotsuki, I believe this is what you came for correct?" he said holding out the new form of her grimoir for inspection. "However, before I hand it over to you I'll require a genetic sample to fully synchronize your bond. Now, please hold out your arm."

Relius Clover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:05 am

Shinju didn't saw Relius just yet, just watching the Enggineers' sloppy work at morphing her Grimoire... until the man she looked for barged into the work place and finished the job in seconds. Such skill is actually a bit scary... or rather it would be if our enemies saw that...
He calmly walked to her as if she knew she was the owner of the now-ring-like Grimoire Probably because he watched me?, and held it out for her, asking for a genetic sample from her... nothing that the soldier was scared of. I'm not one to be impressed by needles or the likes... from him, I somehow expected a much higher price.
"Just that?" Shinju held her right arm out and rolled up her sleeve, revealing her skin, proving both with her looks and acts that she was ready for this. "I hope it won't take much more of my time... I'd like to get back to my mission as soon as possible." This wasn't exactly true: the mission was near impossible, not to mention quite confusing from the point when Hazama bolted in and screwed up her plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:21 am

Clover wasted no time in grasping the captain's wrist with a vice-like grip while picking up a nearby syringe with his free hand. With surgical precision he inserted the needle into Shinju's arm, hitting a major vein and began to draw out a sample of her blood. Oddly enough, he had made no attempt to disinfect the area he injected the needle into. However, for those who knew the true Relius, it would be simple enough to understand that he had little concern for the well being of his test subjects. Finally removing the needle, along with a sizable amount of blood, Relius allowed a single drop to fall on the ring. It was a useless action but he needed to make it seem as if there was a harmless purpose for drawing Shinjus blood. Placing the rest of the sample into his vest pocket, he tossed the used needle aside. "That is all I required. Should anything become amiss you need only return here for assistance. Now then, I'm sure that there's something you can do to make yourself useful to the Library and I am a busy man myself so I shall bid you adieu for now."

Relius Clover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 am

"Guh." Shinju refrained her pain from being expressed too much at Relius' rare undelicateness as a doctor... but then again, he was not a doctor, he was an engineer. How careless of him... Stopping the bleeding with her left hand after having wrapped the ring around her ring finger, Shinju ran away from this disliked place, quietly talking to herself. "At least it didn't take long at all." Crossing paths with one of her subordinate, she asked him for a healing Ars, and after briefly and formally thanking him for closing the tiny hole in her right arm, she rolled down her sleeve and ran out of the builiding.

----------(Exit)---------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:36 pm

The genetic material he had just obtained from Captain Shimotsuki was one of the last few pieces he needed for the most recent project the Imperator had given him. In order to deal with the mounting confusion regarding Jin Kisaragi's defection, a replacement would need to be created. Along with that, Ragna the Bloodedge was slowly but surely gaining public favor despite the smear campaigns of the Library. So long as the proper technology existed, why not take this oppurtunity to experiment? If he could successfully replicate the armagus synchronization levels of those brothers then the possibilities of creating an entire army were extrordinary. However, he was experiencing difficulty in stabilizing the y chromosome in the test cells so creating an exact male clone of either brother would be impossible. That being said, all this was hypothetical without fresh genetic samples of them which is where Hazama came in. Studying the print outs from a nearby computer, preliminary cadavers were already being broken down for reconstruction. Once Relius introduced Kisaragi and the Reaper's DNA the main processes could begin. Bringing his hand to his ear, Relius used a small communication device to contact his partner in crime. "Hazama, report. Have you acquired the Bloodedge's genetic sample yet?" much to his displeasure, Relius' communication failed to get through due to some sort of dimensional interference. His gaze narrowing, Clover made for the door. That imbecile is actually using the Azure for this!? he considered as he left the lab.

Relius Clover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top