Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Approval Rating Contest (Episode 2!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My OC Contest

Post by Majamu on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:05 am

Since I have so much OCs and all, and I know there are differences between your opinion of them, I just have a new idea... Making a whole poll sort of thing and see which of my Original (or not) characters ends out on top!

How will I proceed? Give marks to my characters (accompany those with opinions and explanations preferably), and then the rating will change.

List of ratings from worst to best:

0: NR
1: G
2: F
3: E
4: D
5: C
6: B
7: A
8: S
9: SS
10: XS

Everyone starts at the middle mark C, which counts as my post.

Majamu: C+ (22.5/40)
Shibi: C+ (22.5/40)
Reiei: C+ (22/40)
Kouma: C (19.5/40)
Jin Denzuki: D (16/40)
Zeta-6: E (14/40)

Let the contest begin.

Last edited by Majamu on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Majamu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Approval Rating Contest (Episode 2!!)

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 am

Majamu: D-. Most lines about her I can imagine, I just happen not to like the basis of her character.
Reiei: C+. The most disappointing thing is that he never acts. The poor guy is almost bound to never do anything due to his current state of mind.
Zeta-6: C+. I don't like this character, though this is nowhere near what I could have told before. You basically made a lil'Noel with a weapon that looks like a Murakumo Unit except more adaptable, so her mark is still very low. No more due to the upcoming changes.
Jin Denzuki: F. This guy has no connection with the storyline at all. Why is he here?
Shibi: C+. She lacks character development, but she's still a nice girl, and an easy one to live. The random creepy things make that she doesn't get that much upper than the average.
Kouma: C+. Too simple a character. Gives the impression you didn't work him that much... And he's no fun, which doesn't help. I wanted you to try something different, and you come up with an unfunny character, which I find disappointing.

Last edited by Noel Vermillion on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:46 am

Majamu: A
Reiei: B
Zeta: E
JIn: E
Shibi: B
Kouma: C

Too tired/lazy to qualify my answers. I'll be happy to elaborate next time I see you in the cbox if you want.

Ragna the Bloodedge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:04 am

Ragna, I'd prefer you to come back to that post and edit to have your points here.
I'd prefer not to bother the CB with that.

Ratings updated for the 1st time! Yahoo!

Majamu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:32 am

Majamu:B+

Reasoning: My favorite of your characters even if some ideas have been used (the vengeance factor), you pull her off well and she has a pretty badass edge, perhaps a little too lonely but she comes off good and has a soft side now and then.

Reasoning: Another nice character, mysterious and quiet with a nice hint of a backstory. I'd love to see him do more, reluctant fighter perhaps, but he certainly deserves more force and I would say he could do better about that; try tossing him in action.

Zeta: C

Reasoning: I happen to think Zeta has some merit, her current strive for change is for what I wish to see, perhaps she can become more than what she started off as? That might be interesting.

Shibi: B+

Reasoning: A great girl with a sad story, I think that she could be more and it seems that I want to see a lot more out of her, this is the kind of thing that I want. She'll become amazing, I can hardly wait to see what more may come from Shibi ^^, simply that awesome!

Kouma: C-

Reasoning: I don't know Kouma too well, seems interesting as such being partners with Touko and of course knowing her as well as he does. Should the Beastkin make more of a showing of himself, he could likely be some fun I think.

Jin: C

Reasoning: Well indeed he's not wrapped in the main storyline, but perhaps he will cross into something interesting; he seems to have that chance, so I look forward to seeing something in the outcome of his continued actions.

Rho Digamma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terumi on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Uhhh.... I hope it is legit if I just ...rank a few as I didn't have the chance to meet all of them yet and/or didn't look into them.

Majamu: NaN
Shibi: C

That Shinigami girl, right? Seemed nice. Other then that... I dunno. Didn't really come across her yet.

Good guy. A bit passive, but that's his job. Luckily he is training with Valks right now, hopefully he will kick-ass afterwards!

Kouma: NaN
Jin Denzuki: NaN
Zeta-6: B

A Murakumo! Actually an A++ candidate imo as they are awesome. But that would be too narrow-mindet, I guess. Therefore hmm... B or something?

Oh and also: I suck at rankings! Trolololo

Terumi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:37 am

UPDATE, with our Terumi's trolling, I offer you a little scene.

Ranking:
1: Reiei: B-- (28/50=56%)
2: Majamu: B--- (22.25/40=55.625%)
3: Shibi: C+++ (27.25/50=54.5%)
4: Kouma: C (19.75/40=49.375%)
5: Jin Denzuki: D (16/40=40%)
5: Zeta-6: D (20/50=40%)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a strange room with dark-green walls, and lots of strange carpets on its wooden floor, six persons were sitting around a table. Majamu, all hidden in her cloak, didn't let much for the others to see, except perhaps part of her wary expression. Reiei, just at her right, was reading, completely ignoring everything else, maybe not even knowing why he is here in the first place. At his right was Zeta, who had used her standard Murakumo battle form for matters of practicality. obviously bored since there wasn't any sister of hers here. At her right too, facing Majamu, Jin Denzuki was sitting down, legs on the table and apparently nearly asleep. At his right was Shibi, sitting down at her place and randomly having to stand up to get her crow Shikkoku back on her shoulder. To complete the circle of people at that table, the huge Kouma was sitting on the floor since his chair had already broken under his sheer weight.
But at the center of the large circular table, two persons, two completely different ones, descended from the hole in the ceiling. The descent sure made big noise, but nobody seemed to have been thrown off by Jin Kisaragi and Iron Tager's dynamic entry.
"Hello. Sorry to have had you waiting."
"They know why they're here, is there even a use for apology?", Jin answered to Tager's excuses before turning to all the other persons present. "Anyway... The big one just behind me held a popularity poll for you, so if you keep making those poker faces, it's depressing."
As he said this, the atmosphery of the room changed to a much brighter one, everything made of light blue tints. Majamu took off her dark cloak, having her strange appearance in plain sight.
"So, now, let's show the individual results!"
As Jin spoke, Tager, clicked on a telecommand that made a screen appear before each of them.

Stupefaction rose through most of the persons around.
"What the - how the hell can-", Majamu started to exclaim before getting interrupted by Jin Kisaragi. "You'll talk later. Speaking is for main characters only, for now. So, start the thing."
Tager was kind of accustomed to taking orders, and Jin was not wrong. "Okay... So, the two ranking 5th with a total of 40% approval rating: Zeta and Jin Denzuki."

Nobody applauded as projectors lighted the two kinda-robots.
"How come Zeta ranked last?", she let out her surprise. "Everybody hates Zeta...", she remarked as the other last didn't move an eyebrow.
"Well... I think coming and willing to take over the world by striking fear into hearts was a bad idea. Also, if some like you for being what you are, some others hate you for that. You're hard to catch."
"And you guy-who-shares-my-name-and-popped-out-of-nowhere... What the hell, I say what the hell are you doing here? Get some character development before next time."
"Indeed, that's what some people are waiting for. I'm already receiving ideas from the Server for you. You better be ready."
"Whatever might come out, I'll be."

Now the two lasts were done with, they left for the next announcement.

"Announcing number 4, with almost 50% approval rating, Kouma."
"Yeah, what's with the announcement?"
"Shut up and go get character development too!"
"Sure I'll be. Next time I won't be that low, I swear, in the name of-"
Kouma got interrupted.
"Cool story bro, see you next time.", Jin made a sign for Kouma to leave, which the boar did, swearing he would get what he was wanted to.

"Now for number 3: Shibi."
The only response of the shinigami girl was to tilt her head to the side, hitting her crow unexpectedly in the process, and getting pecked repeatedly in answer. "Kyan."
"How did she manage to make it to third place?"
"Some people like nice persons like her. She gets near 55% approval after all. Her potential and behaviour seem to be pretty nice for people around."

After those little bits of discussion, there were not much advice to tell her, so she just left.

Tager left out a sigh. "Number two is my subordinate: Majamu. Jin Kisaragi, I recommend you not to talk."
"Yeah, I hate bitches when they flip a lid anyway..."
, the Hero of Ikaruga said while turning his back to Majamu, letting the explanations to Tager. Happily, the Red Devil's presence avoided any sort of incoming fight.
"There's not much I can tell you, really. You happen to people off with your behaviour, but some others like you for it. You scored the highest individual rating, so I guess you lave people either liking or hating you."
"Thank you."
"But I didn't give you any advice..."

Embarassed by her sayings, Majamu ran to the door to the outsides.

"And as you can see, Reiei, you're the first."
"..."
Reiei had not stopped reading from the very beginning.
"Hey, you there! You can wake up or you're a lost cause?"
Jin Kisaragi's words got the werewolf out of his book. "I have been listening the whole time, you know... I'm just waiting for what you have to tell me."
"You know, if you don't look like you're listening, people will never tell you anything. By the way, you are wanted to be more active by every entry in the poll, so you might not be destined to read all the time..."
"That'll be better like it. Go get balls!"

And then Reiei left.

"I guess that does it. TR-0009, Mission complete and successful."
That said, Tager and Jin escpaed the room via an elevator, leaving it empty.

Majamu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Approval Rating Contest Episode 2

Post by Jin Kisaragi on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:52 am

Episode 2 of that contest.

This time it's not with letters (mainly because it's way too annoying to mark with those), just give a mark from 0 to 10.

Since they're all my chars, everyone gets a 5 from me.

Majamu: 5/10
Reiei: 5/10
Shibi: 5/10
Jin Denzuki: 5/10

In order to regulate the total of points, I will add or substract points to my characters in order to have an average of 5/10 on all the votes.

Total points given:
18 (Nu)
19 (Tsutomu)
21 (Ragna)
25 (Kageo)

So the total of points I'll give to my characters must be: 100-25-21-19-18=75-21-19-18=54-19-18=35-18=17 Ouch.

Majamu: 4/10
Reiei: 5/10
Shibi: 4/10
Jin Denzuki: 4/10

Good luck rating guys. You can also vote to add a "departed character approval rating contest".

Jin Kisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Majamu: 3/10- I just don´t like her attitude. She´s fine otherwise, but a collossal bitch.
Reiei: 6/10- A fine example of a well rounded character, but he seems pretty harmless. Kind of like Valkenhayn, actually.
Shibi: 7/10- She´s cute, so she gets extra points. And we can never have enough fangirls who annoy the hell out of Ragna.
Jin Denzuki: 2/10- Kind of the same as for Majamu, except i like him even less. I don´t even know why, i mean, i haven´t played with him or something. Maybe the name Jin just pushes my buttons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Majamu: 3/10: Pertinent, but like Nu said, she's a painful bitch of epic proportions.
Reiei: 6/10: For now he seems boring as hell. Extra points for enormous potential.
Shibi: 4/10: The way she's been acting lately makes me wonder if you like to kill people for no reason at all.
Jin Denzuki: 6/10: Taking the more credible actions gives him some points. He's gonna be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Majamu: 6/10 - the original and one of the best thought out ocs on the forum
Reiei: 7/10 - love this guy. not much to say, just like the way he's developing
Shibi: 5/10 - haven't given her much thought to be honest. No strong feelings one way or another.
Jin Denzuki: 3/10 - gonna agree with Nu on this one actually. from a creation standpoint he should be a great character and even his personality doesn't bother me all that much. there's just this weird distaste for him in the back of my mind. wish I could tell you why.

Ragna the Bloodedge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Majamu: 7/10 - Heh it could be a personal bias, but I think Majamu is quite awesome and has been developing even if it is a bit slower. But certainly I don't deny the effects. A bit die hard in nature, but certainly not without layers. Bitter attitude does nip, but who's perfect?

Reiei: 6/10 - A bit more developed since last I spoke of this gentleman, he's coming out pretty well. I am distinguishing some growth in his traits and I like what I see. Still a bit too passive, but its likely suited to his job after all.

Shibi: 8/10 - A bias of Shibi's cuteness? Perhaps, but its more of the developing thing; but I think she's quite adorable. She's got a nice personality, I'd like to see more of her as this goes on.

Jin Denzuki: 4/10 - Here is a guy with lots of potential and is kinda sitting a bit still. I think more can be done, but he needs to come forth, perhaps down the line he'll pick up. We may yet see.

Kageo-kaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D. Flash on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Once again, the room with the round table was filled with people, still in the dark. This time though, there were four persons, and the center of the table was a huge pillar, forbidding anyone to see the others around the table. They all knew why they were here: once again, a poll had been organized.
Two words resonated in to the room: "Round Two!" and then the central pillar descended: at first it was nothing, but after a while, the summit of the pillar appeared to everyone: it all served as Jin Kisaragi's rotative desk: being all centered on this rotative platform, he could orientate his field of view to anyone he desired.
For now, Jin Kisaragi was lazily sitting on his chair, legs on the table. Like he didn't really give shit about anything or anyone, which is true anyway.
Once Jin was down at a height only slightly above the others, the lights in the room turned on automatically, leaving all four contestants - Majamu, Reiei, Shibi and Jin Denzuki were back from the first episode.
"And I'm doing it all alone this time... Anyway, I'm Jin Kisaragi, here to present the MPS poll crowning ceremony."
Recorded applause sounds were playing while getting mixed reactions from the persons around the table. Majamu was slightly annoyed b all this scenery, Reiei was bored though his face remained stoic, Shibi was smiling and Jin was waiting silently, his face being at its blandest.
For the first spotlight, Majamu was lighted by the projectors having changed color to pink and grey: "Now, let's see how scores the Sector Seven cyborg samurai Majamu! Score!" And then a sound effect sounded. "46% approval. Not as bad as I expected, but you still ended up being called out as a bitch twice. Others though praise you as a good character, so say what you've got to say."
"I'll try to reach betterment. That's not easy in our world, but hell for me if I don't try. I'm still glad that some do see something in me."

As the lights turned brown and red, they were directed into Reiei this time while the main character rotated his desk to face him. "Now, for the score of the werewolf Library mole, Reiei... Will he defeat Majamu's 46%?" The sound effect sounded again, revealing Reiei's score: "60%! I'm impressed. Reiei defeats Majamu again and takes the head like he was expected to! Still apreciated as a well-rounded character, synonym of safety. Still a bit bland though, but people assume your potential will make you a bit bolder. One word to say to your voters?"
"Thank you, voters. Thank you kindly."
"Not more? Well, you passed the time limit anyway, so let's go to the next. The midly alien scythe wielder who fights for her rights will she defeats our winner Reiei? Suspense, bitches..."
, Jin said as drums were rolling before that same sound effect. "56%! Too bad, you just don't reach as high. Apparently you have some kind of a cutie-pie rep that gave you free points, though stoicism of one and your killing spree for another downed your notes. A final word to say?"
"There's no time for haiku, so I just thank all those who voted me high on points."
"Yeah, yeah, that's it for Shibi. Next and last is that guy who bears my name, apparently a scientist and mob simultaneously - wait, there's some character redefining there so I don't know the whole of it. So, will he become our new champion? Or will Reiei enjoy victory again?"
The score reveal sound effect played immediately after Jin ended talking. "38%, you just sucked that one! That guy ends up last in the contest, leaving the victory to Reiei; because you just trigger hate naturally, and those who don't dislike you hate your stillness. So, how do you feel?"
"I feel a bit insulted, but I will take some proaction that will make that meter rise a tad."
"And here it ends: one more commentary for the winner!"
"All that remains is to take some taste of action now. Else I will wind up losing many points due to massive disappoint and backlash, so I will leave, and make something out of that training with my good Sir Valkenhayn."

With his words said, Reiei left the room, stunning just about everyone present.
"Well, that was Jin Kisaragi, from MPS Studio! Till next time, stay tuned!"

Johnny D. Flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top