Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

The Main Hall

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Main Hall

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 am

--------(From 'Entering Kagutsuchi', Port)----------->

Shinju walked in with her little squad. She saw the damage sustained by the building, but something gave her a feeling of deja vu... a dead man on the floor. This one seemed different, even if only for his blue hair. Clearly not an officer from here... but still, things like that are happening too often to my tastes... Her men probably knew what to do, but it didn't prevent her from giving them their orders, after freezing the body:

"Get me rid of that." She didn't know what they were going to do, and headed to the offices, but she was interrupted by one of the squads she sent in the town phoning her:

"OT1 to Blue Leader: Ragna the Bloodedge located. Awaiting further instructions." Shinju was impressed at how quickly they found him, but nonetheless acted quickly and efficiently, as required from an officer.

"Fine. To all squads, circle his location, he must not escape. Do the necessary for he doesn't notice any of you." I'm heading there immediately.

Following her words, Shinju led her squad directly to where Ragna was hidden: Orient Town.

-----------(To Orient Town)------------->

Back to top Go down

Re: The Main Hall

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:54 pm

----------(From Orient Town)-------------->

Shinju didn't like the turn of events. The fight with Ragna being precipitated by Hazama, the presence of Noel Vermillion and Hakumen nearby, she even saw the two Sector Seven agents coming there. This was a huge waste of time and soldiers... She managed to keep more than half of them alive, but this wasn't satisfying. What got her even more preoccupated was Hazama's desires contradicting Relius' orders and her Grimoire, that as a book was too cumbersome. I guess I'm going to go see the engineers...

----------(To the Engineering Section)--------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:03 am

------------------------------------------------------(From home)--------------------------------------->
Since he had already taken a time for recovery, Reiei came back to check for one thing, calling a guy from away: "Um, Sergeant." This was the person that lead the troops he commanded in that other Hierarchical City. "Yes, what is it?"
"Did you transmit the written report I gave you on the way back?
- I did.
- Are the higher-ups going to follow up this operation?
- No. The file's classified. They don't think she could survive.
-Fine, I thank you for the information."

That matter off his mind, Reiei prepared to attend to something else... Checking up the global situation of the organization was in order.

Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:41 am

----------------(From The Engineering Section)-------------------->

Shinju was walking away from the Engineering Section and had been crossing the corridors for quite a time recently, and while she could learn useful intel from time to time, not only was it not her job, but it became boring really quickly. She eventually eavesdropped on Reiei's conversation, only looking like some random Ars Magi when she was actually listening to the brief exchange. She waited for the Sergeant to get away to his work, and she went on to talk to the werewolf:

"They don't think she could survive? Well, it's a shame, she was a strong person. But what do you think about it, Master Sergeant Reiei?" He could immediately tell that she knew of his mission, and while her words seemed caring, her voice sounded sweet yet as cold as ice, like it was devoid of any actual care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Sat May 05, 2012 12:48 am

His attention diverted by the Captain, hearing her speak. Not that he actually gave an air of listening since he was a bit off his mind due to his recent training. Though, by recognizing her tone of voice, he could say she was just there for business, some routine checkup. He saluted her as a mark of respect (she's his superior after all), but remained stoic in the voice tones of his response: "Greetings, Miss Captain. My thoughts about it matter now? Well, honestly, I do not think about this. Her strength wasn't something I was supposed to check, so I didn't. Well, a failure is a failure." Shrugging that mission off was very Reiei-ish: it was sort of his habit to instantly forget about past missions, and immediately prepare for the next one if there is any. "I do suppose you're not here for idle chitchat with my humble self, so I'm not disturbing you any longer. You must surely have more important things to do."
Inviting Shinju to take her leave was what he could do best for both of them. He felt a bit uncomfortable at her presence, actually, but he wouldn't let her see that.

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 12:59 am

Like always, Reiei was avoiding anything that required his opinion. That's why he'll never get a promotion... Not to mention a lack of concern about the NOL itself. That's as useless as an Intelligence guy can be. He was taking her leave, because of course, she was not exactly putting him at ease. "I'm not here for chitchat indeed, you can go now. I have things to look after here." She turned her back to him and walked to the giant statue that throned in the middle of the hall, it was her way to honor the NOL and her family to prey in front of the statue while holding her sheathed sword in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 1:11 am

----------------(From an alley near the Port)------------->

Eta thought for a while that she'd have left thatperson behind her, and quite frankly, she'd have preferred to, as he had been back now acting like a beast, which was even worse than what it looked like before... Nothing in the NOL could be worse than the pressure she felt... or was she wrong?

Fortunately, at night, noone was guarding the door anymore, as all the soldiers had been sacrificed by Hazama about a week before in order to smelt Mu-12, so the organization was still sloppy. The sealing Ars of the front door had almost killed her if not for her sensors warning her, and without anyone to protect it, Eta had really made short work of it, and she entered the hall after crossing the entrance corridor.

This place is gigantic... Is this...? Where I have been..created? The little redhead standed their shocked, in awe before the Cathedral's sheer impressiveness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Sat May 05, 2012 1:29 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> (From an alley near the Port)

As he followed Eta to the NOL HQ's open, the now half-wolf mind of Tamurai had fallen to basic instinct of tracking by scent. His eyes focused ahead of him, noting the trail while he'd made his way this far, his senses were hyper-aware in ways that he hadn't experienced before. Was there what he could see? It was like meditation...who he was buried beneath the instinct of traveling after her trails. Following after Eta closely, he'd followed after the fallen doors and the wrecked ars remains could be sensed; just traces of things while his new ears perked up and directed towards the building that he'd moved his way in slowly.

Tail keeping erect while he made instinctually recognized the great building; it was exactly as she'd said...so there was no sudden excuse, what brought her here? It didn't matter, he'd needed to protect her and that was all that mattered.

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Sat May 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Reiei would have thought of leaving however some noises of two kinds (one very familiar)
took to his ears. Calming that kind of outburst maybe could help in his cover, so the young werewolf took steps towards the entrance, aiming to stop the potential threats cold. It wasn't really his job, but since it kept the commoners' eyes out of the NOL's own matters, he wasn't totally disconnected to that task.
When he stood at the entrance, he was just astonished. Preparing to harness the power of the night against those two nosies, Reiei moved in the blink of an eye next to the two to-be intruders. By looking at them, he easily recognized the one behind as a werewolf. Though he felt a bit of arrogance at the other's apparently lowly beast-like appearance and attitude, he was a bit jealous of that extent of form change Mother and her suppressing Ars....
"What are you doing here, you two? This is not a place to go in, either for citizens, or at nighttime..."
Reiei did not want to fight, just to send those two bothers off, but it seemed like it would be very hard to avoid: transformed werewolves are easily excitable...

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Eta was still stunned looking at the impressive architecture when her scanners noticed someone approaching, making her instantly take a backstep from him. Judging from his behaviour, the NOL was not as harsh as it was depicted. She answered shyly to Reiei:

"I need to... talk to someone named... Relius Clover. Could I meet him now? She was not reassured at all given the stern building and officer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Sat May 05, 2012 11:26 pm

His ears quirked up, the wolfen tail sweeping back and forth and lowering slightly. He could smell another werewolf, his eyes now resting on the NOL operative in front of him; no doubt this was who he smelled. He tilted his head in Reiei's direction at the question at first. "Protecting." the answer was simple, he was not yet threatened and so...there was not to be any anger, yet.

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted on Thu May 10, 2012 9:03 pm

(From the Circus)~~~~~~~~~~>

E'thale had come back, completely odd within thought and focus. It seemed that much had passed in his mind, after having seen the Omoikane unit going berserk and acting what he felt it was without sense. There was no logic in the actions, as the youngest of the artificial humans he had once felt there was fate there. But it was senseless, he determined things on his own right away; his logic had been coming to a decision of its own.

"Subjects: Unknown artificial human designation and approximated werewolf brood. Master Sergeant Reiei shall be supported by the Xanthos Paradom Unit. Awaiting objectives." the orders would determine his response; though 'instinct' if he had any would be to subdue both targets. Though it appeared that amongst the subjects, both were capable of tremendous sources of power.

Last edited by E'thale the Tainted on Thu May 10, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

E'thale the Tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Shinju had finished her prayer, and it was allowing her to take a look at what was going on at the entrance, taking calmly her steps through the stairs and to the group, the Captain stood next to Reiei and immediately took the initiative to ward the intruders off:

"What are you here for? The NOL Headquarters are not open to visitors. Leave now." She already had her right hand in her back, on the hilt of her sword should she have to ensure the organization's safety herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Fri May 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Being up to his normal tasks by now, Reiei did what was best: keeping the others out of the big stuff. Those two surely were better off of all this, so he could appear concerned (even though he was not really for the girl, at least the werewolf was a fellow) while still doing what he was asked to as a NOL officer: "I do not know what you have been said, little girl, but Colonel Relius Clover, as his rank suggests, is not one to meet up with random people. I highly suggest you leave here. You two.", he insisted that the werewolf too took steps out. "Take care to close the door in your wake.", he said while starting to turn back to the intruders. Hopefully they would leave quietly and not force him into battle: sure they wouldn't make such a misjudgement as thinking they could win against him plus an homunculus plus an Infantry Captain, would they?

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Eta was so amazed with the building that she was surrounded in no time by grunts. Apparently they weren't going to punish her for breaking the sealing Ars at the entrance, and it would be better like it. If I can get away with it, I should not take any further risk... It could be so much worse...

An instant of feeling disgusted later, Eta would turn her back to the Cathedral and head out, hoping she would not get stalked by the werewolf, because he was really creeping her out in his current state. I am sure it will not end up the way I'd like it to... he's gonna stalk me all night long, isn't he..? She'd keep asking herself this question while going out.

--------------------(Exit)----------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Fri May 11, 2012 10:46 pm

The words from the fellow werewolf had been heard, though his eyes and features seemed to calm slightly. While he said nothing by word, he had turned tail and followed Eta once more. Slowly the wits were coming about his person again. His eyes had focused with a little knowledge; they were working as was the drawn focus in his mind, working if but slow as ever. Was there ever to be sanity? He grinned showing his fangs just before he left completely; would he ever recover control?

(Exuent)~~~~~~~~~~>

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Shinju was somehow reassured, noone would bother her now. Who do they think they are, going in at times like this? She'd address her two colleagues:

"I highly suggest you go to your own business. Have a good night." She'd leave, questioning herself: "I wonder what those guys have in mind... botching the mission control like this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Tue May 29, 2012 9:17 pm

That matter ended, Reiei departed deeper into the building. No use for talking when he didn't really feel like to: the persons around were sort of not the one he'd like: there was the ice-cold captain he had absolutely no business talking to, the weird homunculus he didn't even know of - Probably one of those freaky projects I found about like they wanted me to - well, one problem off, he'd take the head and leave without a single word, a single approval to anyone. The mission came first before everything, and that one was bothersome enough to take a toll on his attention.
-------------------------(Exit)-------------------------->

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kisaragi on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:24 pm

-----------------------(From the city)------------------->
Failing to find Tsubaki in the town meant only one thing: there were high chances Tsubaki had been taken back here: one more reason to go after their throats.
And in this approach, Jin was far better at entering the NOL buildings than his brother: he had already known of the Armagus locks, so while Ragna would just have brutally shattered those, Jin knew the code far too well. Though, unlike anyone who may have gone there before, Jin didn't even bother with formalities like barring the path to anything that could follow him: he let the door wide open to anything that could enter. The more mess there is in here, the more safely I can ensure I will find that son of a bitch...
Not looking behind, Jin wondered though, while looking at the damaged statues: where could Hazama even be if he was in here? Seven days ago he was at the rock-bottom level of the structure, and two days ago the shit was happening at the top level. For now, the ground-level was completely empty. Though recent, faint traces of presences were here, there was no living being even here anymore.
I have got to make a choice anyway, and do it fast; I'm not here to play. Finding Tsubaki or Hazama, that's the top priority.
Jin scurried off in direction of the corridors. The aim was checking all the offices as fast as possible, and either saving the girl or slit the snake's throat.

Jin Kisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 am

Having caught sensory data of the moving figure through the main hall, the elder homunculus engaged the target by heading the subject off in great haste. "Nox Nyctores detected upon the subject. Xanthos Paradom Unit posits that the subject Jin Kisaragi halts the advance and leaves the grounds of the Librarium or risk termination." With his standard systems engaged and the Schwarzvald's Reach at the ready, he would provide perhaps a slight disturbance towards the ex- Major of NOL, he would do his job as much as was promised.

E'thale the Tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kisaragi on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:56 pm

A mere puppet?
Jin was a bit astonished in several ways. He already had been found out, and it was maybe too soon for it to be real good. Anyway, the strange being seemed to try and halt him, and that was not an option. "Me, risking termination? Tell me: who the hell are you? I'll say that again: What. The hell. Are you?"
Taking Yukianesa from its scabbard, Jin made a little spin to point it to his opponent, before assuming his fighting stance and addressing the homunculus standing before him with an extremely cold voice. "Well, whatever you are... you're in the way. Get out of my way, or you will die."

Jin Kisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuneo Hayashi on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Tsuneo had just arrived an adjacent upper level to the two, able to see the two, and due to the shouting of Jin, was able to hear the two relatively well. He knew Jin; a man who had fought in the same rebellion as him, both of which on the side of the N.O.L.

"What is he doing here?" Tsuneo asked himself, looking at his current stance. It appeared that Jin was wishing to fight the man who has stood before him, but Tsuneo did not feel a 'correct' life force from the former. He seemed almost 'inhuman', but shrugged off this feeling, as it could not be true. He looked as a human, therefore he was most likely a human.

"Interesting enough..." Tsuneo said, not really caring for the fight. After all, he did not care for dying at the hands of Jin, and did not feel obligated to stop him. He watched from the balcony, hoping the two would not become aware of his presence.

Last edited by Tsuneo Hayashi on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsuneo Hayashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:03 pm

"Xanthos Paradom Unit is a homunculus, objective is to stop intruders. Directive confirmed, your termination is initiating, Xanthos Paradom Unit, Maximum Output." the maximum output of the unit wasn't sufficient enough to do more than stall Jin. But he would engage, as the six claw-hands stretched out and fired six rays of a thickened yellow energy beams aimed towards the ex-major while he leapt back and formed the Orphaleon Shroud: Battle Mode, he was engaging this threat full swing by now.

E'thale the Tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kisaragi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:22 pm

As he was engaged in battle, Jin felt the thrill of battle Yukianesa conveyed to him. Catching hold of the Nox Nyctores, Jin stepped aside from some of the beams, forming an icy spike rise from the ground in order to take the brunt of the others. Dashing from his position as his spike broke, the fallen hero took a wide leap above for a diving attack with Yukianesa. Since Ragna had attacked him like that as a first strike, he knew perfectly what could unfold from any sort of dodge maneuver, so while he kept hold of the sword with one hand, he didn't really let himself prey to stiffness due to his impending air strike.

Jin Kisaragi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:09 pm

The stark speed of his opponent was beyond his initial estimates, the homunculus found the Nox Nyctores coming down at him poised to attack; this left his response simple: to block. E'thale brought four of the claw-hands up in front of him crisscrossed so as to provide a good guard against the icy blade. He made sure that each claw-hand was charged with xanthos energy, if only to ensure that the weapons' themselves did not freeze. The idea seemed sound to prep for a fast retreat, so he dug the other two claw-hands into the ground. The measure would serve for his next move.

E'thale the Tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top