Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Having a Good Time (anyone welcome)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a Good Time (anyone welcome)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:44 pm

The enriching aroma from the Circus popcorn, the loud noises from the animals, the hundreds of people (mostly families) all chit chatting and having a good time. The Circus was bustling and obviously quite busy today as Beta walked along the streets of the parade, she softly smiled as she looked all around the area remembering how Master Bang said that circuses are fun attractions to all ages. She decided to see for herself how fun a circus could be, sadly she had to go alone for no one else wanted to go with her because they were "Busy" so she got herself a ticket....for one.

"Master Bang, I hope the Circus is as fun as you said it was...I'll try to have a good time."

Just then an amazing aroma entered Beta's nostrils...it was....a fusion of scents...the smell of meat buns from a food cart, the scent of warm butter at the popcorn stand, the saltiness of circus peanuts and the fresh, sweet aroma from...cotton candy! Beta had never seen anything like this before, as she saw the whole accumulation of different foods in one place she couldn't help buying one of everything. She felt as if she was already having a good time as she entered the large Circus tent and took a front row seat. As she watched the clowns perform stunning tricks and seeing the Circus elephants she enjoyed the seconds as she quickly ate some of the sweet tasting cotton candy. She was having a good time until she heard a voice from...the Circus Manager?

"Come one Come all! For our final act! I would like a volunteer from the audience! Would anybody like to step up!?"

Beta's face grew with excitement as she finished with all of the foods she bought...to be a volunteer in the Circus sounded fun and amazing. She jumped up in the air shouting at the manager to pick her, and to her luck. She was chosen. As she hopped over the barrier keeping the audience safe from the animals she walked over to the man, her black hair whistling with the wind as she walked.

"Oh my, and what is the name of this pretty face right here!?"

Beta giggled at the compliment, only a few people complimented on her beauty as she smiled.

"Uhh...M..My name is Beta."

Beta was excited when she saw everything from up close, the clowns, the magicians, the animals, the trapeze, and the tight ropes she was about to do it all!

"Well uhh...Beta that is a fancy name you got there! You can try any of these attractions for yourself to please the crowd! Don't worry if you fall or might get hurt cause we'll help you out if we feel that your in trouble."

Beta...could do ANYTHING!? She cheered happily as she probably could literally do anything with her Ikarugan like agility, she quickly hopped up on the tightrope, doing several front flips and somersaults along the rope balancing with ease. She then did an elegent back flip landing gracefully on one of the Circus elephant's backs as she did several tricks she finished off with a swirl through a flaming hoop. As the crowd cheered Beta grew happy...they were cheering....for her. As the Circus ended she sat on a bench near the exit as several groups of people walked by, complimenting and talking about her. A few people including the children asked for pictures with her! As the Circus ended Beta smiled she did have a fun time and she couldn't wait to come again.

Beta sighed as she continued sitting on the bench with another stick of cotton candy.

Back to top Go down

Re: Having a Good Time (anyone welcome)

Post by Bang Shishigami on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 pm

As the crowds began to file out of the big top, tragedy struck. A fan, carelessly passing by, had bumped into the lock of a cage containing one of the company's trademark Lygers, massive feline beasts who were brought out to add suspense and danger to the various acts. Most were really quite tame....with the exception of Sparkles. The bolt slowly jostled free of Sparkles' wrought iron cage and fell to the floor with a silent thud in the midst of the crowd as the cage door swung open several inches. Almost immediately, the hungry cat burst from his cage with a mighty roar. People panicked and ran for their very lives in all directions from the viscous beast and screamed bloody murder. Sparkles, hungry for it's next meal began to stalk the center ring, zeroing in on a small clown paralyzed in fear. Baring it's large fangs, the lyger leaped for the clown but it's claws found nothing but the dirt of the ring as a green blur raced by, snatching the clown to safety. Standing there in center stage, firmly between the cat and the clown, was the man among men, the defender of justice, BANG SHISHIGAMI!

"Hear me well noble kitty cat, I, BANG SHISHIGAMI, defender of puppy dogs, kitty cats, and sweet little guinee pigs everywhere, shall not harm you! However..." he exclaimed, crossing his arms over his wide chest. "...I cannot stand idly by while you devour an entertainer of adorable children. And so...you shall...TASTE MY JUSTICE!" Sparkles, not understanding the idiotic behavior of the ninja, reared up on his hind legs and bellowed a roar of challenge. The Ikarugan answered the call, rushing forward only to...hug him? Bang wrapped his arms around Sparkles midsection and gave him a mighty squeeze. "Ikaruga Style: POWA HUG!" Bang declared as Sparkles looked on utterly confused. Blinking in a rather deliberate manner, the lyger visibly settled down and upon being released from the ninja's embrace, returned to its' cage without further complaint.
Bang Shishigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Beta was about to fall asleep on the bench as she heard the loud screams from men, women, and children. She instantly unsheathed her ominous looking sword and ran to where the noise grew. As she walked past a tent she saw a muscular man with a giant nail on his bag......hugging a beast?

"M...Master Bang...W...What are you doing to that animal?"

Beta almost released a small chuckle watching her master grasp the terrifying beast as she looked at it. The animal looked like it was confused with what the Shinobi was doing to him. She sheathed her sword again as she walked over to the ab revealing ninja.

"Master Bang did you come to see the Circus too? I just finished watching the performance and it was as fun as you told me it was!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:26 pm

~~~~~~~~~~>(From 'Imperial Bunker: Hallways and Horrors')

As the beast man chose well his area to stop, the surprising stamina had him pushed almost straight to the outerlimits of one place he was sure they could stay near safely. It was a territory that NOL officials didn't more than patrol at idle periods of time, wearing a cloak over his hood to keep himself under even more cover; Jubei made his way into the circus without much noise surrounding him. It was to say the least that with the extra manpower, even he could be deterred. The old cat hadn't expected such a response from NOL overall. While he was unsure if his companion had been able to keep up with him on the way back to Kagutsuchi, the circus was a good place to lay low for a minute or two he thought.

"I reckon that was certainly closer than I prefer to shave it. So there miss, things alright with you?" not having her name did make things a little difficult for communication, but he figured she'd know he was addressing her. While off to the side of the heavy moving swath of people, their conversation even if heard would not attract much attention; after all he wasn't saying anything suspicious, just showing general concerns.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:14 pm

---------------(From 'Imperial Bunker: Hallways and Horrors')--------------->

Majamu had followed Jubei all the way, not showing any sign of exhaustion despite having really pushed herself to keep up with Jubei while keeping her cloak on. Though it was damaged because of the fight she just escaped, it hid her more than enough.
Though she didn't like the Circus, just because of the festive ambiance, she did follow Jubei there, because she had no better idea of where to hide.

"Alright? Yeah, um...", said the cyborg girl while checking herself to look for any injury or damage, taking care noone except Jubei could see her right arm in the process. "Nothing I can't deal with. Just stop freaking calling me 'miss'. I gave up on that long ago."
While she was checking her systems, she got surprised by the test of her eye: its analyse revealed one big power source other than Jubei. She whispered to him: "There's someone here." She was slightly worried, given she didn't want the bitter taste of a retreat-or-die situation in her mouth again.

Last edited by Majamu on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Majamu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:22 am

Beta was happy now that Master Bang had arrived, perhaps they could have some fun now after Bang finished up doing what...he was doing with the animal that escaped.

"So Master Bang since you're here....do you want to do something? You know something fun?"

(OOC: Short sorry.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:27 am

--------From "Imperial Bunker"------------

The sound of the air being cut was heard throughout the Circus, Jin Kisaragi the Ex-Major of the NOL appeared on his famous Ice Car. As he stopped trying to avoid running pedestrians over he melted his car and grabbed Tsubaki from behind him so she wouldn't fall. As they settled their footing the brother of Ragna looked around to see if they're were any NOL spies lurking around luckily their was none.

"Ah good looks like the NOL haven't populated this area yet...Tsubaki now that were here,why don't we relax for just a little bit and probably share stories with each other...like when we were kids?"

Jin would walk over and come back to Tsubaki, two sticks of Cotton candy occupying his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:56 pm

The old cat was fast to admit it, there was a surprising amount of people he sensed, unless his senses were growing dull with his age then he knew for a fact that he had caught wind of that strange fella from Ronan-Gai, something what smelled like popcorn, fire; all of which were the various from the circus. Though he hadn't been near enough to tell just yet; he knew the feeling of a Nox Nyctores when he was close to one. Musashi seemed to chime softly, letting off these inaudible sounds of recognition.

"Well, I reckon that likely we've met up with another pair or two...Ol' Musashi is quite excited, it seems there are two Nox Nyctores wielders here." he knew it to be a fact, though he couldn't be sure for the obvious fact: with so many scents around he didn't know who it was that was nearby; might they be friendly or very likely a bad seed? Perhaps his companion could tell that with her sensors, right?
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Rengoku was shaking on her back, behind her cloak. That was what told her about the presence of "too powerful" individuals, because it intensified. Meant Jubei's Nox wasn't the only one around. Tch. Two Nox. Wait...
Her sensors on, she took care of identifying the different energy traces, but one held her attention. It was exactly identical as one she had already identified, or was it that one? Freaking Yukianesa... Though, just next to it was another power source for which Rengoku was not shivering; even if the peculiar subject was identified as having more power than the artificially created sword, though the specimen wasn't a Nox. Interested, the cyborg samurai decided to have a look, making a sign to Jubei so he followed her.
"I think one of those is that bastard Jin Kisaragi. But he's not alone. ", she said to the cat while she was walking in the crowd, expecting him to follow her to Jin: she wasn't in the mood for meeting him face-to-face again. It was already much to accept letting him run once she didn't want to see the young man again this day: she still was here only because her curiosity was appealed by the anomaly of her sensors... After that much time, it was a safe assumption to say she could return to base without harm...
Majamu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:37 pm

OOC: Apologies everyone, but between school and other activities I can't really post actively in this topic right now. Part of that is because with Jin and Jubei and everyone else around it'd devolve into insanity with Bang flipping out. Until I can find some more time please just assume Bang disappeared in a puff of smoke after dealing with the rampaging tiger.
Bang Shishigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Hearing her words already spoken, he could tell her distaste for his student's existence, but of course that personal business was nothing that he'd be worried about, after all he knew that it was something that was from his past. There was nothing that he needed to do about this subject, Jin would manage whatever it was, he had enough faith in that fact. "I reckon that it is something that I hoped for, at least it means that he and his little friend are likely safe. We'll be needin' at some point to round up and chat about what to do next." he was being practical, that or they'd figure something else out in total.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 am

"Then you're going to meet up with them?"
The girl was a bit disappointed. Feeling secure around Jubei, she thought he didn't even need to chat or do anything with Jin. That would have been better for her, and only for her. But that was apparently the contrary of what the cat decided.
"Well, thanks and stuff for keeping me alive but I'm going home. Tell the bastard not to forget about me. If you have anything to tell, talk now."
As she took steps to leave, she listened to whatever the strongest creature alive could say. But even if she'd have to stop in her tracks to listen to him, minutes later she'd be gone. With a message or not.
------------(Exit to Sector Seven HQ)-------->
Majamu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:34 pm

There wasn't much for the old cat to say to her, they had both gotten out unscathed, but he was not without a message for her to bring to either Tager or his daughter. "Twas nice to see yer fightin' skills, not bad there youngin'." first to pay the compliment while turning his head towards the center of the circus and the crowds that were all scattered around.

"I reckon that the trip may be hazardous, so careful there, and...tell Kokonoe that I'll be droppin' by soon. We have some things to chat about." this said full well with the knowledge that his daughter wanted about nothing to do with him. He had to consider what he'd actually say when getting there, but otherwise wasn't thinking much about it. With Majamu on her way, Jubei headed into the circus, to find Jin amongst the mass of people. With the hankering thought that they were quite out of the woods just yet.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:45 am

(OOC: Posting as Jin AND Tsubaki for this post and others until we have someone else who wants to apply for Tsubaki.)

Tsubaki smiled at Jin as she took one of the sugary sweets from Jin's hand. She took a small bite from the pink cloud and enjoyed the sweetness. Jin sat next to her on the bench but didn't look like he was going to eat.

"Jin....what's wrong? You've barely touched that cotton candy."

Jin snapped out as if he was day dreaming and looked to Tsubaki and smiled a bit.

"Oh...O..It's nothing, I was just daydreaming you see..."

Jin was really trying to talk with Tsubaki, it had been so long since they had time to chat in the N.O.L but now that they fled they had all the time in the world...but now it felt like Jin couldn't find something to talk about.

"Tsubaki..let's just sit here...and look at the stars remember when we did that as kids?"

Tsubaki had stopped eating and smiled at Jin, she felt like they were finally getting back on track as the girl lay on Jin's shoulders and stared at the stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Jeanne entered the circus on her own, looking around, sniffing.
He was here... somewhere.
Finally she had caught on with him...
She looked back at Aomi, then forth towards the center of the tent.
What now? Search the place all over till Jin comes up?
The sword on the back of her belt itched to be drawn...
Her blood was still boiling.
If things wouldn´t stop soon, she would probably tear Jin up and eat him afterwards...

"Where are you, you bastard...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Aomi has been following Jeanne the entire time. Her head seemed to hurt every now and then, and her shivering was another sign she was not going to withstand more activity without going mad... something that wouldn't help the NOL's situation considering where she was and what she was able to do...

"Jin Kisaragi... is here--" Aomi's head functioned almost overdrive, and she had already located the group, but her sentence and hand gesture to point towards them got interrupted by a breakdown, Aomi kneeling from the "pain" in her head. Her condition was obviously getting worse and worse, even if no sound came out of her to prove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:22 am

(From Aomi and jeanne) ~~~~~~>

As the Xanthos Paradom Unit kept his physical appearance as to what he would consider to be a civilian get-up, he trekked closely to the Omoikane Unit, by some strange prerogative of his own he chose to look after her. It was with this same tick that the unit chose a silent observation while aiming to do something about the unit's struggles. He knew they would not cease and he was not sure as to what just might happen at the levels. His scans told him the simple answer as he'd felt it out. 'Omoikane Unit is nearing critical levels, caution.' the simplistic message was something he was familiar with, realizing the potential he could not (and would not) say anything to the commander of the chase; he knew that she'd preferable care less as to the condition of the aiding homunculus, so instead he posed an inquiry directly with the unit herself.

"Omoikane Unit, is there anything to assist your functions that are within my parameters?" as to what would be a pose of concern and still be considered logical, that was what E'thale was shooting for. So he kept it simple and brief.

E'thale the Tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 am

Jeanne growled a bit, displeased that the robot found Kisaragi faster than she did... or at least made it look that way.
"Where?! Where is the bastard..?" She snapped at Aomi, only to turn and face E'thale instead.
"And you... you tell me if you see Kisaragi, got it?! I won`t let him escape, under any cirumstance...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:38 am

Kneeling on the floor, Aomi was shaking for an obvious (or not) reason: her brainwash was fading, and Jeanne once again talking to her like to dirt didn't make anything better. Pointing her finger in Jin direction would maybe give Jeanne what she wanted, and give herself a break...

Her only words were to answer E'thale's question... or rather just him, not his question: "Aomi... 's name... is... Aomi..!" Her tone deviating from the usual monotone could easily tell anybody that something was going wrong...

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:22 pm

"Understood, Orders acknowledged." the words were easy enough to state, since this was not any subject that required more than exterior senses, he was not worried about the actual trouble at hand. Though the trouble at hand belonged here. She was changing, no doubt due to the issues. E'thale's eyes focused on Aomi as he attempted to scan her, though once again the elder devices could not recognize over half of the mechanisms that were within Aomi; the youngest of the Homunculi and she was already having her troubles?

"Aomi, you must rest, do so, I will watch over you." the job of supporting Jeanne would be his as far as he was concerned, the personal directive to keep the Omoikane Unit functioning was his choice; he would do anything within his power to ensure her together. He wanted to see her at least with a choice, perhaps she could make decisions of her own in time?

E'thale the Tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:26 pm

The feline had paid a soft tilt of his head, while he had decided to leave Jin to his own devices for the minute and take a moment of downtime, he realized that it might not be quite so simple; this would not be a time to relax with the scents that he drew into his nose. "I reckon that this will get uglier than it appears normally, well I've rested enough." Jubei turned towards the scent and began to drift towards the apparent three; two smelled similar to the Murakumo...perhaps some kind of adverse units? They weren't what bothered him, it was the scent of the one that reminded him of Valkenhayn, the one that was female. This wasn't going to end very pretty, he would be lying in wait downwind of her nose as so to remain unnoticed.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:49 pm

When he understood hostile forces were around, Jin's attention drifted away from Tsubaki's head on his shoulder. He gave his cotton candy to her, and as he was holding her hand, he said with a serious (if a bit worried) tone: "Sorry, Tsubaki, but... something is going to happen here. Something I don't want you to see. Please, take that sweet and try to lay low the time I find you. You understand?"
As his eyes tried to find the enemy in the crowd, he turned to Tsubaki one last time straight in the eyes. "I don't want to worry about you." He stood up, and hid in the crowd, spotting that female werewolf from that branch in Ikaruga. She had brought reinforcements, so he'd need support to defeat them. As he looked for people able to support him in the crowd, the smile on his face was nothing but a memory, one he'd fight for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:02 pm

A little gaze. Nothing bore.
A fraction of a look, a flash within a crowd of lights.
"THERE!!!"
Drawing the sword she had taken along earlier, she raced at superhuman speed into the crowd, then jumped, aiming the sword downwards.
Her eyes were bloodshot and her pupils dialated, her muscles tensed under the force of a hundred men.
The tip of her Kodachi would become her extended claws, as she leaped down at him, aiming the blade at his head....
If he didn`t react in the fraction of a second, she would impale his head on her short sword, and probably split half of it down by the sheer force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Aomi was still shaking, her mind gradually awakening from the last brainwash... the white circle on her forehead eventually glowing white, like when she was in combat situation, and stopping, and again and again... Apparently she wasn't ready to move yet, not following Jeanne's offensive for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Not touching the Omoikane Unit but remaining in close proximity, he activated his Xanthos energy shroud, the dark yellow energy cape falling over his back as his body switched into a stand-by combat mode. "Xanthos Paradom Unit: Long Range Battlemode activated." the standard robotic voice was active he had switched to this for both the opportunity of watching over Aomi and supporting Jeanne's attack, his beams were not dangerous on their own, but they would hit with impact when he fired and likely force Jin to react.

"Schwarzvald's Reach activated, close-range defense mode. Aomi rest yourself, I will look after you." the personal decision of his to do so became more apparent, of course this lacked true reason as to why, but was his focus none the less. He would see that she remained in pristine condition no matter the consequence to his own person.

E'thale the Tainted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top