Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

In-game quotes and win lines against canons (for OCs)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In-game quotes and win lines against canons (for OCs)

Post by Majamu on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Just another lame idea when I first thought about it, but I felt bored.
The thing is, umm... well, watch the topic title.
---------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Now add in-game quotes, like intros (even character-specific ones), win pose and KO quotes.
Then, I'll start out with mine.

Intro:
(Pose 1: Back turned on her opponent, she says her line before turning to her opponent and taking her stance.)
They come one after another...
Nnn, what's up with you?
You're dying, right now.
(Pose 2: Sitting on the ground and smoking her pipe, she mutters the first part, then stands up, tossing her cape and saying the second part of the quote.)
Oooh, nooo... I just can't be calm, can I?
Hey, I'm not on duty... calm down already!
Just one minute... and it'll be over.
Intro (against Jin):
(Pose 1) You're gonna pay, bastard...
(Pose 2) Damn you, you are... you will suffer!
Win quotes:
(Pose 1: Turns away, but still looks at her opponent over her shoulder while saying her line.)
As expected, weakling.
They're all just bark...
If that ain't useless.
(Pose 2: Takes a candy in her pocket, tears the paper off by biting it, then throws it and catches it mid-air with her mouth before saying her quote.)
Go away before I change my mind.
I hate not deciding of my overtime.
You didn't even kill time for me.
Win quotes (against Jin):
I mustn't give in to blind revenge.
I can't even know if I want to kill you right now.
Taunt:
When you make a real move; call me.
Can't even put up a fight, huh?
Recovery:
Easy!
Too bad!
Dammit!

Post-battle win quotes:
vs. Ragna: "What the crap is that right arm of yours? Even weirder than mine, and that's something..."
vs. Jin: "After all you've done to me, you better be prepared to pay with your life, bastard!"
vs. Noel: "If you just stopped worrying about your cups, maybe you'd be able to get some use of your power."
vs. Rachel: "Who the heck are you? If you don't give a crap about me, why don't you just get the hell out?"
vs. Taokaka: "Shit, she's much more cunning than I thought. Bonus points for having totally fooled me."
vs. Tager: "You're so strong... I'm glad to have sparred with you, Mr. Tager. I'll do my best for you!"
vs. Litchi: "I don't know the point of your presence, so just go away. Not that anyone will give a crap about it."
vs. Arakune: "When power consumes people... A fate worse than death. Seriously, I pity you."
vs. Bang: "Too noisy, too visible, too vulnerable, and too weak... You give ninjas a bad name, stupid fake."
vs. Carl: "Oh, come on, you're so weak you need puppets for everything... If you're going to whine, do it alone..."
vs. Hakumen: "Why did you hold back? 'Cleanse the world' my ass, you're not even capable of cleansing your doubts."
vs. Nu-13: "Shit... That thing is way stronger than I expected... God dammit, why don't you stay down?"
vs. Lambda-11: "I guess that is the limit of a doll... Though, I wouldn't have got away if she was targeting vitals..."
vs. Tsubaki: "What's that weird thing? Rengoku has gone overdrive for that Sealed Weapon crap..."
vs. Hazama: "God dammit. You're down all right, but it's not like I had any strength to move and kill you! The hell!"
vs. Mu-12: "Dammit, calm down, Noel. I said: calm down! *sigh* Like Lambda, never listening to others..."
vs. Makoto: "God dammit, you could have broken my arm... again! Tch, no wonder you're above me in ranking."
vs. Valkenhayn: "Hey, stop. I got enough ripped out of me without those claws doing even more, man!"
vs. Platinum: "What the crap are you, weirdo? A girl or a boy? Geez, such a weird person, tell me your name!"
vs. Relius: "Okay, I know you're trying to fool me into thinking you're down, so I'm warning you, move off or you're grilled."

EDIT: I'll add lines for against all my OCs
vs. Reiei: "Duuh, what a pansy. If you really are a werewolf, at least you could try and be one for real..."
vs. Zeta-6: "Nonono, I can't possibly even like a crazy bitch like that! If I want a cute blonde I can always try and talk with Noel."
vs. RJ #41: "Being able to find a perfect parry to moves grasped once doesn't mean you can win!"
vs. Jin Denzuki: "Just... *sigh* just why? Why making such a fuss over my family name? Fighting is not about side objectives!"
vs. Shibi: "No, I'm not dying, and NO I am NOT willing to suicide. Damn, you're too creepy, go reap someone else!"
Mirror match: "Who the crap can try cloning me? I guess I'll be quite excited by Professor Kokonoe's answer..."

Last edited by Majamu on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 11 times in total

Majamu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In-game quotes and win lines against canons (for OCs)

Post by Tron on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Yay, like it :3

vs. Ragna: "You went easy on me, because I'm a woman, right?"
vs. Jin: "Too bad I can't feel extreme temperatures. Besides the actual damage, I didn't feel cold at all."
vs. Noel: "Your fighting style is totally different from your character. Do you need to concentrate that much while fighting?"
vs. Rachel: "...Are you even trying? I feel like I'm fighting a rag doll. Oh, you were just testing me?"
vs. Taokaka: "I really like lively people like you. How about we go and grab some meatbuns? It's all on me."
vs. Tager: "You're similar to me...Who made you like this?!"
vs. Litchi: "Do you try to confuse male opponents by jiggling with those massive bombs?"
vs. Arakune: "You could actually be useful...if you weren't totally mad."
vs. Bang: "It's always a pleasure to spar with you, Sir Bang. Wait, you're actually hurt and not just acting?!"
vs. Carl: "This isn't a place for children. I'm sure you have your motives, but please let adults handle the important stuff."
vs. Hakumen: "Damage report: 91% of all engines have been damaged. Immediately switching to standby mode to preserve functionality."
vs. Nu-13: "Your swords have failed against my magnetism."
vs. Lambda-11: "Why do you feel so...familiar? Ugh...so many database errors at once. I need to get away from this person..."
vs. Tsubaki: "NOL it is. I will not bow down to your order."
vs. Hazama: "What is this? I cannot scan you at all. You aren't a normal human, are you?"
vs. Mu-12: "Ugh. You look more like Hazama's plaything than a real weapon."
vs. Makoto: "Your uniform looks quite revealing compared to other NOL agents. Why would you wear something like that?"
vs. Valkenhayn: "Thank you very much for this battle. I didn't expect werewolfs to be this strong."
vs. Platinum: "Uhm...ehrm....d-do you think such a fancy dress would suit me?"
vs. Relius: "You aren't the one who made me like this, right? Otherwise I'd be as lifeless as that doll of yours."

Tron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Then... "Zeta's turn!"

vs. Ragna: "Now, yearned light and Azure arm, turn into eternal darkness."
vs. Jin: "Yukianesa... Snow fairy... The heaven I wish for doesn't tolerate light such as you."
vs. Noel: "A newborn deity alongside my beloved... it will now die in nothingess."
vs. Rachel: "What? Zeta kept control, yet you are so powerful... Zeta does not understand, please teach Zeta!"
vs. Taokaka: "Hey, wake up! I'll offer that you talked so much about... how did Tao name it already? Food!"
vs. Tager:"Giving it to artificial godlikeness... The end of this cycle of lies is coming!"
vs. Litchi: "Um, Zeta is glad you're open-minded, but you're not her type... Sorry."
vs. Arakune: "Huh? It's not a continuum shift, but Zeta definitely can't hear you!"
vs. Bang: "*giggle* *laugh* You're such a funny person! Zeta thinks you're laughable. *giggle*"
vs. Carl: "The empty dream you call your Sister is gone for good..."
vs. Hakumen: "You are nothing! The perpetual sin your existence is will end by your fall in the Azure!"
vs. Nu-13: "The punishment and the scarred memories... Embrace the hope you didn't forget, sister."
vs. Lambda-11: "The blade of sin, stained in heavenly blood, Jinchi, calls for your death, nefarious heart!"
vs. Tsubaki: "Enemy power decreasing... Disengaging battle mode... Mind program loaded..."
vs. Hazama: "In the brink of despair, the spirits enter the raging inferno."
vs. Mu-12: "Zeta sees... Zeta sees the light at the end of the darkness, Mu... Zeta will show Mu."
vs. Makoto: "Sorry, to have hurt you... I think M- hum, Noel will not like that from Zeta. D'awww..."
vs. Valkenhayn: "Wait, can you tell Zeta what you are again? Zeta's memory banks are sooo confused..."
vs. Platinum: "You wavering in the void, waiting for the moment of revival... The end has come!"
vs. Relius: "Fragments of memories... What are you trying to do, god in disguise?"

Last edited by Zeta-6 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:52 am

Sounds like fun.

vs. Ragna: "Tch, I can smell the Alucards all over you. Disgusting."
vs. Jin: "Valkenhayn trained you didn't he? Guess it wasn't enough."
vs. Noel: "You have potential, I'll admit that much."
vs. Rachel: "My family's lived under your heel for far too long."
vs. Taokaka: "woof woof *chuckle*"
vs. Tager: "Well aren't you a big one."
vs. Litchi: "How do you even move in that outfit?"
vs. Arakune: "I think I stepped in you, that's revolting."
vs. Bang: "Big biceps, tiny brain. Typical."
vs. Carl: "Looks like the apple fell pretty far from the tree."
vs. Hakumen: "Another of Valkenhayn's old friends, no wonder I don't like you."
vs. Nu-13: "I don't like kids but you really take the cake."
vs. Lambda-11: "I don't like kids but you really take the cake."
vs. Tsubaki: "Time to clip your wings for good Miss Yayoi"
vs. Hazama: "Haven't you taken enough punishment yet you sick pervert!?"
vs. Mu-12: "If you won't die on your own...I'll push you into the next world myself."
vs. Makoto: "You're tough, I'll give you that. But it's over."
vs. Valkenhayn: "I've waited decades for this moment."
vs. Platinum: "Please...just shut up already. You're giving me a headache."
vs. Relius: "Another arrogant aristocrat. Just my type."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:12 am

I wanna join to!

VS.Ragna: So this is the strength of the S Rank Criminal? Incredible! I hope to fight you again!
VS.Jin: So you're Ragna's Brother? Your strong...but HE seems worse, great match nonetheless.
VS.Noel: My I love your guns, it was an honor fighting against you.
VS.Rachel: W...Who are you? Your incredibly strong! Sadly I have to go for now.
VS.Taokaka: My your a lot stronger than I anticipated for a Kaka, let's play again...fine I'll get you some food...
VS.Tager: Ah so this is the strength of Sector Sevens Red Devil, what incredible power but sadly I don't have anymore fun time gotta go!
VS.Litchi: Wow this was fun! Urgh but I got hurt...can you heal me Doctor?
VS.Arakune: W...Whatever you might be...I will not take your life...Goodbye...umm...thing.
VS.Bang: I love your passion! That was an incredible match up I hope to meet you again!
VS. Carl: You are an excellent fighter...but may I ask why you call that robot your sister....AH wait for me Tia!
VS.Hakumen: So this is the power of the Six Heroes! Incredible! Lets meet again sometime Sir Hakumen.
VS.Nu-13: You have a strange power...I don't know what you want but I won't kill you, I hope you learn to enjoy fighting instead of killing.
VS.Lambda-11: Y...You look like that girl from before...W..Who are you?
VS.Tsubaki: Even though you are part of the NOL you seem innocent, I won't take your life but please try to avoid fighting me again...
VS.Hazama: You are en evil soul, your heart is black with evil. However...I must force myself to not take your life...get out of my sight.
VS.Mu-12: You...Are you that girl from before? Why are you talking like that...and where are your guns?
VS. Makoto: Your physical strength is incredible! However..a gunsmen like me is a perfect match for you
VS. Valkenhayn: Whoa! I only saw Werewolves in movies. Thank you for giving me such a sight with your transformation.
VS.Platinum: I respect your charisma and enthusiasm, but little girls shouldn't try to fight, you might get hurt. Run along now.
VS.Relius: Is that the robot from before...no its different...do you know a kid with a puppet like yours who calls it Sister?

I know most of these are cheesy :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 pm

My turn then...?

Intros:
Why do I always have to fight..?
People nowadays... always hostile...
This is going to hurt a lot again...
(vs. Ragna) Ra...gna? Why?
(vs. Murakumos) She is me..? I...
(vs. Tager) Sector Seven... You are the Devil.

Win quotes:
Pain time is over...
I didn't want this, but...
Please give up now.
(vs. Ragna) *sniff* I didn't want to hurt you, Ragna.
(vs. Murakumos) Programming... what a pain.
(vs. Tager) You still can redeem yourself...

vs. Ragna: "I have a weird feeling whenever I look at you... you seem... familiar... to me. But why?"
vs. Jin: "You're really the Hero of Ikaruga? Why did I beat you then...?"
vs. Noel: "Why do we always have to hurt each other...? You're wondering about this too?"
vs. Rachel: "Who... are you? Why don't you fight for yourself? You could have beaten me easily..."
vs. Taokaka: "I don't like the way you play... It hurts. Please stop."
vs. Tager: "You really are a devil. Electricity hurts me... Very much."
vs. Litchi: "So you quitted Sector Seven too? Ah, they didn't hurt you? Happy you."
vs. Arakune: "I hate bees. Wait, what? You hate Sector Seven? Why can't we be friends then?"
vs. Bang: "Everything about you hurts. Your rough skin, your hot temper... Even your voice hurts."
vs. Carl: "You say your sister is gentle? Everything I see about her is rough..."
vs. Hakumen: "A Sankishin Unit and a Nox Nyctores? Why have I been able to defeat you...?"
vs. Nu-13: "You're... me? No... It's impossible! Who are you? My head hurts..."
vs. Lambda-11: "My... body... I must save it from Sector Seven..."
vs. Tsubaki: "I wish we could be friends... You seem gentle, but you only show me your thorns..."
vs. Hazama: *yells* "Why are you hurting me? Why?!? I... can't understand..." *cry*
vs. Mu-12: "Destroying... the world? It involves great pain and sorrow. I can't let that happen..."
vs. Makoto: "How can someone as nice as you hit so hard? I... don't understand why it's necessary..."
vs. Valkenhayn: "I am sad... Why does everyone, even a polite man like you, have to hurt people?"
vs. Platinum: "Your words hurt me at a time and reassure me the next second... it confuses me..." *yells*
vs. Relius: "My head hurts... You... made me? Why aren't you protecting me, then?"

EDIT: Win quotes against my other OCs:
vs. Aomi: "Why do you resemble me so much? No, you're not my sister!" *yells*
vs. Shinju: "What do you want with me? I never wanted to fight..."
vs. Touko: "A nice girl beating people up for money? That's so nonsensical..."
vs. Houju: "I hate unnecessary battles..." *sighs*
vs. Tsutomu: "Why are we fighting in the first place..? You're even going half-hearted on me..."

Last edited by Eta-7 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:36 am

Kageo's turn :3

VS.Ragna: "Wow, Ragna-guy! You sure fight hard ^^, Tao said you are great to play with!"
VS.Jin: "Ice-guy, that's just really really cold, returning back to base for healing, Professor!*runs off*"
VS.Noel: "Wow you play hardball, those shots really hurt ^^, Kageo's hungry too!"
VS.Rachel: "Heh your kitty looks like a pin cushion, can Kageo claw him up some? =^-^="
VS.Taokaka: "Tao Tao, Wanna play some more? Kageo has meat buns if you win!"
VS.Tager: "Hee hee, too slow Tager-san, looks like I got lucky today >.> *Scurries off.*"
VS.Litchi: "Well you really are well endowed...err... nya! do you have a meatbun? :3"
VS.Arakune: "Black Squiggly! D< kageo will turn you into powder if you bother the village again!"
VS.Bang: "Heh you really are scruffy! But you are Tao Tao's teacher."
VS.Carl: "Hey short-kid! You and Nirvana are pretty impressive, work harder though =P, she does all the work!"
VS.Hakumen: "Ugh...P-Professor, sustained heavy damage, need emergency teleport... *slumps against his spear*"
VS.Nu-13: "That power...that strength...You remind me of her...Lambda..."
VS.Lambda-11: "Lambda-san, another great match! I hope to match your strength eventually."
VS.Tsubaki: "You are too nice to work for them...you should leave N.O.L., Noel misses you!"
VS.Hazama: "Green Haired guy... *Glares at him seriously.*"
VS.Mu-12: "Why did it come to this..?"
VS. Makoto: "Makoto! That was fun! Have any meatbuns on you? ^^"
VS. Valkenhayn: "You are very nice ^^, thank you for sparring with me! *bows his head*"
VS.Platinum: "Wow, three in one, that must be tough to work with~ Byee! *runs off*"
VS.Relius: "Relius Clover, I hope I have proven to you the strength of an obsolete project.."

Kageo-kaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:12 pm

vs. Ragna: "Who...who are you? I've never seen you before but it feels like we know each other...I;m just gonna go."
vs. Jin: "Why are you trying to hurt me!? I never did anything to you!"
vs. Noel: "W....Why do we look so much alike? OW!! M..My head!"
vs. Rachel: "I don't know who you are or how I got here but can I go home PLEASE!"
vs. Taokaka: "Awww your so cute! I'm sorry if I hurt you come on I'll get you some food on the house, I am kinda hungry anyway"
vs. Tager: "Wow your so tall! Your even taller than me which is crazy!"
vs. Litchi: "*looks down*....Flat."
vs. Arakune: "EEEEK! Why is a garbage bag trying to eat me!!?"
vs. Bang: "An excellent match as always Master Bang, I hope you and I can train some more and become stronger!"
vs. Carl: "Oh aren't you just an adorable little child...but your "sister" is really creeping me out though"
vs. Hakumen: "Why are you trying to hurt me!? What is a Prime Field Device? I don't know what they are but I'm not one of them!"
vs. Nu-13: "You...look like me to...what in the worlds going on!?"
vs. Lambda-11: "What is this a circus party! Now there's three people who look like me I'm starting to freak out!"
vs. Tsubaki: "I can tell by looking at you that your heart is shrouded in the light it's warm...so...why do you work for these evil people!?"
vs. Hazama: "S...Stop! Stop telling me these lies! I don't know what a Murakumo is and I sure am not one! Please just leave me alone!"
vs. Mu-12: "Your that girl from before...you were so nice and kind hearted...what happened to you?"
vs. Makoto: "Your a nice person you know that? But can you go easier on the punches next time, I think I got a sore.."
vs. Valkenhayn: "You fight really serious even though were just having fun...but...your still nice nonetheless"
vs. Platinum: "Wait...which one of you is talking to me? I hear a girls voice then a little boys? AHHHH!"
vs. Relius: "That iron woman behind you...do you know of a young boy with a purple one?...AHH! Your scaring me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:19 am

I like this idea. Like the actual in-game characters, though, I'll only have specialized win-taunts for certain characters. Everyone else will get a default taunt.

~Kain Masters~

Default Win #1: Ah-hah-hah! Excellent!!!
Default Win #2: Hmm... I'll have to run some further analysis on this one!
vs. Tager: "What an interesting design! Would you care to go up against one of mine?"
vs. Lambda/Nu/Mu: "What a figure! Such beauty in a machine!"
vs. Arakune: "Perhaps you and I are NOT so un-alike..."
vs. Rachel: "Now, now... Manners, young lady..."
vs. Hakumen: "... A machine!? ... no..."
vs. Hazama: "What drives a man like you, I wonder?"
vs. Gladius: "Hmh. Not bad, but you need some adjustments."
vs. Darius: "Heh-heh-heh! Was that really your best!?"

~Gladius~

Default Win #1: "Nothing but a weightless fool..."
Default Win #2: "Those who oppose The Master fall before him... but THAT is only if they do not fall before ME!!!"
vs. Hakumen: *Heavy breath.* "I... cannot lose here! I WILL. NOT. FAIL!!!"
vs. Tager: "A giant of a man! But your strength... was no match for MINE!!!"
vs. Carl: "I... I am fighting CHILDREN now!?!?!? Why!?"
vs. Bang: "Your spirit and mine... burn with the holy light!!! I... will NOT destroy you!!!"
vs. Kain: "Master! How have I fared!?"
vs. Darius: "Hmph! Did I not tell you you were weak!?!?"

~Darius~
Default Win #1: "Hmh..."
Default Win #2: "Heheh! You're lucky I was only toying with you..."
vs. Bang: "... I'm not THAT kind of ninja, at the very least..."
vs. Relius: "I can't STAND people like you... Hmph! Even KAIN is better than you..."
vs. Carl: "That... thing. It's... alive?"
vs. Taokaka: "Tch! Quick little thing!"
vs. Kain: "Heheheheh! ... sorry..."
vs. Gladius: "Oh, big surprise. Get up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Kain, I was talking about post-fight quotes, and those are character-specific.

Time for not one but two sets.
Number 41's and the incoming Jin Denzuki's. (Includes line vs. each other.)

RJ #41
VS.Ragna: "THOSE_WHO_LEECH_ON_OTHERS'_LIFE_CAN'T_DO_A_THING_AGAINST_ME...AND_MUST_BE_DESTROYED."
VS.Jin Kisaragi: "BECAUSE_YOU_BEAR_THIS_NAME... I_CAN_NOT_THINK_THAT_I'VE_WON."
VS.Noel: "I_ANALYZED_ALL_YOUR_GUN'S_SHOOTING_POSSIBILITIES. YOU_CANNOT_STAND_A_CHANCE_ANY_LONGER."
VS.Rachel: "WIND_AND_THUNDER_ARE_EASILY_COUNTERED_BY_MY_WEIGHT_AND_ARMOR."
VS.Taokaka: "ANNOYING_CAT! EVEN_THOUGH_YOU_ARE_FAST_I_CAN_ALWAYS_CATCH_YOU_WHEN_YOU_EXPECT_IT_THE_LEAST."
VS.Tager: "<<MORE_TECHNOLOGICALLY_ADVANCED_DOES_NOT_MEAN_MORE_COMBAT-POTENT.>>: PROVEN_FACT."
VS.Litchi: "BEATING_UP_WOMEN_LIKE_YOU_IS_EASY_BECAUSE_EVEN_WITH_UNIDENTIFIED_POWER_YOU_STILL_DON'T_HAVE_THE_ATTITUDE."
VS.Arakune: "NO_MATTER_HOW_MANY_BEES_YOU_USE_FOR_THOSE_MULTITASKING_ATTACKS. I_CAN_CALCULATE_ENOUGH."
VS.Bang: "WHAT_A_DISHONOR... YOU,_A_REBEL? JUST_FOR_THE_SAKE_OF_IT_I_THINK_I'M_KILLING_YOU."
VS.Carl: "GANGING_ON_ME_TWO-ON-ONE_DOES_NOT_WORK,FOR_I_CAN_SEE_THROUGH_MUCH_MORE."
VS.Hakumen: "YOU_CAN'T_FIGHT_FOR_JUSTICE_IF_YOU_DO_NOT_FIGHT_FOR_ORDER. THINK_AGAIN,FALLEN_HERO."
VS.Nu-13: "WHAT_A_DEPRAVED_SPIRIT... AS_PROFESSIONALLY_AS_WE_MAY_HAVE_FOUGHT,THIS_IS_COMING_TO_AN_END."
VS.Lambda-11: "ARE_YOU_TRYING_TO_PUT_MY_CALCULATION_ABILITIES_TO_TEST? I'M_AFRAID_IT'S_NOT_GOING_TO_WORK."
VS.Tsubaki: "LIGHTNING_IS_LIGHT_WITH_MORE_TO_IT. THOUGH_THIS_PHRASE_IS_ABSTRACT,IT_REPRESENTS_MY_SUPERIORITY_OVER_YOU."
VS.Hazama: "UNACADEMIC_ATTACKS_I_SEE... BUT_AFFECTING_THE_MIND_OF_ONE_WHO_HASN'T_ONE_HAS_ZERO_POINT."
VS.Mu-12: "MULTITASK_AS_MUCH_AS_YOU_WANT. DESTRUCTION_FAVORS_THOSE_WHO_STRIKE_DIRECTLY_LIKE_ME!"
VS. Makoto: "YOU_PACK_A_PUNCH,BUT_I_HAVE_MEDIUM_ARMOR_SUITED_TO_RESIST_YOUR_ATTACKS."
VS. Valkenhayn: "FIGHTING_BOTH_BEAST_AND_REFINED_FIGHTER_AT_THE_SAME_TIME_IS_WITHIN_MY_RANGE_OF_POSSIBILITIES."
VS.Platinum: "NO_MATTER_WHAT_YOU_ARE_TRYING_TO_PULL_WITH_THAT_VOICE_DISSONANCE. I_DON'T_GIVE_ANYTHING_ABOUT_IT."
VS.Relius: "CREATING_WEAPONS,AREN'T_YOU? TOO_BAD_YOU_CAN'T_MAKE_ANOTHER_ME."

VS.Jin Denzuki: "BECAUSE_YOU_BEAR_THAT_NAME,I_CAN_NOT_FEEL_THAT_I_WON."
VS.Majamu: "I_DON'T_EVEN_NEED_TO_CATCH_A_GLIMPSE_OF_YOU_TO_BEAT_YOU. HIDDEN_WEAPONS? HIGH_SPEED? NOTHING_TO_ME!"
VS.Reiei: "WEREWOLVES_ARE_ASSOCIATED_WITH_TRAITORS! YOU_ARE_NOW_ONE_LESS_UNKNOWN_TO_BOTHER_WITH."
VS.Zeta-6: "NO_MATTER_HOW_MANY_ATTACK_PATTERNS_YOU_CAN_CREATE. POWER_IS_SUPERIOR_TO_TACTICS."
VS.Shibi: "PESTERING_ME_WITH_THAT_STUFFED_BIRD_AND_PLAYING_CARD_GAMES... HOW_COULD_I_EVEN_LOSE_TO_YOU?"
VS.Any other RJ: "YOU_ARE_NOT_DEVELOPED_ENOUGH_TO_EITHER_BE_RIGHT_OR_DEFEAT_ME!"
Mirror match: "<<A_CLONE_ALWAYS_STARTS_WEAKER_THAN_THE_ORIGINAL.>> ADDED_TO_PROVEN_FACTS."

Jin Denzuki
Intro:
(Pose 1: Back turned to his opponent, he says his line, then lifts up his sword and smashes it on the ground, releasing some electricity.)
Here it goes!
Take a look... at the power of science!
Want to see what science can do for you?
(against Tsutomu) I'm not going easy on you!
(Pose 2: Clenching his fist held in front of his chest saying the first part of the quote, then makes a sign to his opponent while saying the second part.)
If you want to fight that much... Let's go!
All systems kicking... I'm ready!
Words can't, so what about... This?
(against Tsutomu) You're not getting away... Now!
Win quotes:
(Pose 1: Stands normally face to the opponent and releases exhaust and electricity from his body and sword.)
That did pretty well.
At least you tried well.
Don't underestimate science.
(against Tsutomu) Now, fight for real...
(Pose 2: Turns back to his opponent releasing exhaust from his body and electricity from his sword.)
And the result is, I win.
I can take you on anytime.
You've been asking for it.
(against Tsutomu) Personal issues are dealt with.
Taunt (Brushes his hair and lays his head down on his right fist, finger taunting the opponent with his left arm while talking.)
Can't touch this?
(sometimes, against a boy) Useless, boy...
(sometimes, against a girl) Hey, out for a drink?
Recovery:
That won't do!
Powerful...
(against Tsutomu) Not again!

Post-battle win quotes:
VS.Ragna: "Okay, admit you weren't going full power... Then I'll potentially admit we're even."
VS.Jin: "What's that for an expression? Irritated for losing to me? You don't actually remember the Civil War, do you?"
VS.Noel: "Where's the problem in not being human? You just have to take care not to loiter around."
VS.Rachel: "Vice is a homage paid to virtue, miss. If you still are bored, then I can laugh at you."
VS.Taokaka: "That coat flies around so much you're actually exposing yourself... What? You want food?"
VS.Tager: "What a dull style... Though since you're working against them, we might be allies. Estranged allies, no more."
VS.Litchi: "Sorry, but I'm not as shy around half-naked women as I used to be, if that's what you were betting on."
VS.Arakune: "Broken words, one after another... Spout your death poem and let me finish you."
VS.Bang: "Shut up a second and do something aside from noisy stuff. Your move tricks won't work on me."
VS.Carl: "If you want to stay safe, then stop fighting if you do like this. I'm not a babysitter."
VS.Hakumen: "You're both a heavy and a faint presence... That and your lack of actual weakness make you hard to fight."
VS.Nu-13: "You still have a conscience? Then why don't you cry after a beating, little girl? If you don't right now I'll make you."
VS.Lambda-11: "I don't give anything about an empty shell. Give up going after me, I have other fries to deal with."
VS.Tsubaki: "When you're done reading whatever book your shield is, call me. Your dramas are nothing but memories."
VS.Hazama: "This fake order, what is it for? Don't force me to get the answers out of your cries and talk."
VS.Mu-12: "And this is what happens when stupid minds go theorizing the end of the world..."
VS.Makoto: "With such an outfit and behavior, I'd think you're a hooker. Though I kinda like your looks, I'm not dealing with you."
VS.Valkenhayn: "You're more than just a servant, I see. But even if I underestimated you, I could win. You lack vigor."
VS.Platinum: "What is that personality problem you have? Pft, I'm not a lolicon, just go away."
VS.Relius: "Seeing people like you use such arts evilly is uneasy. With no ethics you have no restraint, but you have also no fixed driving line."

VS.Any RJ: "One more scrap pile down for good. Until I deal with such guilt I'm not gonna rest."
VS.Majamu: "That preference for science and fire surely is reminiscent. And those insults... I'm seeing him way too much."
VS.Reiei: "Sticking too much to honor and mannerisms... This is bullshit. You're wasting yourself, nothing more..."
VS.Zeta-6: "Geez, what a psycho! If you keep on smiling while fighting, and while taking a beating, you're hopeless."
VS.Shibi: "Are my analyses wrong or is that weird scythe the center of your nerve impulses?"
Mirror match: "So there are men of science with enough resources to create another me? I thought science had changed..."

Last edited by Jin Denzuki on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Johnny D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Original note: win quotes in haiku.
Enjoy.
vs. Ragna: "Today, or tonight - I did meet the Grim Reaper - all in my diary."
vs. Jin: "Jin Kisaragi - Something weighs inside your mind - Just hold my weapon."
vs. Noel: "Yet another one - who definitely needs me - I feel well alive"
vs. Rachel: "Vampire lady - I appear to have get lost. - How can I leave here?"
vs. Taokaka: "In a blurry move - you could have made me lose grip - on my life again."
vs. Tager: "The big Red Devil - met death too sometime ago. - Gonna remember."
vs. Litchi: "Oh, my deep sadness - isn't much compared to yours - running after dead."
vs. Arakune: "Some weird mass of dead - didn't pass the Great River - and ended up here."
vs. Bang: "Great enthusiasm - isn't a big friend of times. - That's not good for you."
vs. Carl: "Intended to kill - yet another hell feeder - upping the ante."
vs. Hakumen: "In a single move - you could have killed me again. - Thank you I still live."
vs. Nu-13: "A good little girl - yet she looks deader than me - but she's still alive."
vs. Lambda-11: "A spirit of blanks - yet we shareour condition - moving dead people."
vs. Tsubaki: "Weapons eating light - also eat it from the heart - keep yours and you'll die."
vs. Hazama: "A sadistic face - and a laughter of madness... - I don't want to die."
vs. Mu-12: "Telling you are death - is way too appropriate. - You can't feel a thing."
vs. Makoto: "A lively squirrel - punching as fiercely as hell - endangered my life."
vs. Valkenhayn: "Creature of the night - of where I feel almost home - live your last years well."
vs. Platinum: "Sealed in her weapon - she pretty much is like me - maybe more lazy."
vs. Relius: "Glimpse and memories - I recall the day I died - You are the killer."

Last edited by Shibi Sekisei on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:31 am; edited 3 times in total

Shibi Sekisei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Intros:
Do you really think you can stop me?
This is not a playground... prepare to die.
If you're not prepared, then you're already dead.
No need to worry... You won't suffer.
I will show you what true power is.
No time to lose. I'll make this quick.
(vs. Jin) J-Jin?! What are you doing?
(vs. Noel) Noel Vermillion, pay your treason with death!
(vs. Tsubaki) Let's see what you're worth, Yayoi.
Idle:
Staring ourselves down won't change anything.
You're just delaying the inevitable.
Win:
Think again before challenging me next time...
Hm. Good riddance...
Who brings chaos is paid back by order.
I expected too high of you... you weakling.
Not even resisting? How boring.
This is the end.
(vs. Jin) I-I'm sorry... Jin...
(vs Noel) Traitors don't deserve to live.
(vs. Tsubaki) Not bad. I'll remember you.

vs. Ragna: "So you are Jin Kisaragi's brother? Strange. I can't see many resemblances between him and you."
vs. Jin: "I finally found you again, Jin... But what's going on your mind? You're destroying what made your glory?"
vs. Noel: "You were Jin's subordinate, right? And you defected with him? I heard you were submissive to him, but still..."
vs. Rachel: "Yeah, Jin is a hero. But I could tell your voice sounds sarcastic when you say it..."
vs. Taokaka: "No, I'm not eating with you, even if you pay. I have a reputation to hold, little brat."
vs. Tager: "Don't tell me the famous Red Devil of Sector Seven has no more power than this? I feel bored."
vs. Litchi: "It's not by constantly whining that you could rank any higher than a poor private."
vs. Arakune: "The Boundary is somewhat fearful. Compassion, you say? No, it's only mockery."
vs. Bang: "Ikaruga, huh? These bunch of no-good misfits only wanted Grimoires for their personal use..."
vs. Carl: "You fight like Colonel Clover, except worse. I can safely ensure you that you will never beat him."
vs. Hakumen: "So that is the Power of Order? Interesting, maybe even more than your Nox or the Susanoô Unit."
vs. Nu-13: "I can't understand why is everyone after Ragna the Bloodedge if not for his bounty..."
vs. Lambda-11: "Isn't the Murakumo Unit supposed to belong to the NOL? ... *sigh* Just an imitation."
vs. Tsubaki: "You're destroying yourself with such a poor choice of weapon. Sanity surpasses power by far in my books."
vs. Hazama: "You're just toying with me, aren't you? I can see your power, your rank is a joke... or is it only you?"
vs. Mu-12: "That much power... I am not letting it uncontrolled as it is now. What did they have in mind?"
vs. Makoto: "Well done, squirrel. That will learn me I should never underestimate others, be it humans or beastkins."
vs. Valkenhayn: "What kind of business one of the Six Heroes can have with me...? I'm not interested."
vs. Platinum: "I don't hang around with weird people such as you, little girl. Only your weapon interests me in some way."
vs. Relius: "Your rank is not stolen at all, Colonel. That victory brings me one step closer to the top ranks, or does it not?"

EDIT: Just saw Maju's edit and I'm likely to do the same thing.
vs. Aomi: "So the Imperator is really behind all this..? For sure, most humans and whatever else are of little use, but still..."
vs. Eta: "Why are you facing me if you don't want to fight? Tch. That power of yours just isn't as strong as I would expect."
vs. Touko: "What would a vigilante want with me? Go back and do your job already, I don't have time to play with you."
vs. Houju: "What- What is wrong with you...? That face... that voice! Don't tell me...! I'll have to investigate on that one."
vs. Tsutomu: "Tell your lady that my business is none of her concern. She'd better not interfere with my plans, for the better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:57 am

If I screw with the topic title and I forgot to do one of my OCs, something is clearly wrong...
Well, here I go.

vs. Ragna: "You do know you are very important for Madam Rachel, right? Don't let her down."
vs. Jin: "It was a honor to fight you, Jin Kisaragi. I learnt a lot. May we spar another time later?"
vs. Noel: "Um, I guess you're strong enough to defend yourself, but somehow I have a bad feeling..."
vs. Rachel: "So, Madam Rachel, please tell me... Am I a worthy familiar?"
vs. Taokaka: "I think we may have more in common than I expected first."
vs. Tager: "Brains and brawns... none of those give victory outright."
vs. Litchi: "I wasn't told about you, and even now I don't feel I will need to remember you. Farewell."
vs. Arakune: "You sound like you don't even understand your own thinking... What a waste."
vs. Bang: "Ninjas were quiet and dark in my books. I guess I will have to make a note about you."
vs. Carl: "Interesting... I advise you not to pursue that revenge: you are losing your heart for nothing."
vs. Hakumen: "Sir... I mean, Hakumen... I know you held back; don't spare me next time, please."
vs. Nu-13: "This had to be expected... She's very powerful, but wasn't I told she was a bit crazy too?"
vs. Lambda-11: "She's a marionette... Doesn't Sector Seven have better things to do than waste time with me?"
vs. Tsubaki: "Miss Yayoi... You're in danger here. Let that weapon down, please."
vs. Hazama: "Captain Hazama - Terumi, should I say - you'll never have enough of it, right?"
vs. Mu-12: "Tch... This is being much of a challenge for me. Goodbye."
vs. Makoto: "You don't recognize me? Never mind that. Actually, it's better like this."
vs. Valkenhayn: "Your style is much more refined than mine, Sir. I hope one day I can match you."
vs. Platinum: "Strange... It's more than intriguing. I never ever heard of a phenomenon like you."
vs. Relius: "Playing around, right, Colonel? Aren't you supposed to be on duty?"

vs. Majamu: "Exactly as I thought. Exacting a revenge gives nothing."
vs. Zeta-6: "A very complicated psyche again. If you cannot focus at any moment, you cannot win."
vs. RJ #41: "What a wrong grasp of justice. You're only espousing a self-serving concept equivalent to tyranny."
vs. Jin Denzuki: "You look lost. I can help you find your way if you need."
Mirror match: "Well, that's it. Playtime's over."

Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:58 am

Seems like fun, so I'll join in, even if my character isn't quite complete yet.

vs. Ragna: Blood Scythe is mine. You don't deserve such a nice blade.

vs. Jin: Chilly, but not cold at all. I'll come to you if my air conditioning breaks.

vs. Noel: You remember me now, riight?

vs. Rachel: Vampire or not, you're still short.

vs. Taokaka: Stinkin' cat, I don't have any food!

vs. Tager: Feuer Frei, Sector Seven. Feuer Frei, but you still ain't gonna hit me.

vs. Litchi: Didn't anybody ever teach you it's impolite to hit people with sticks?

vs. Arakune: I'd ask who you are, but I doubt you even know that anymore.

vs. Bang: WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY?! Damn, you're annoying!

vs. Carl: Leave the fighting to those who know what they're doing, kid.

vs. Hakumen: You're quite powerful. Almost deserving of the "White Reaper" title. Almost.

vs. Nu-13: . . . Come again?

vs. Lambda-11: Another Sector Seven tool broken.

vs. Tsubaki: Good grief, you haven't changed a bit.

vs. Hazama: What a waste. I thought you'd be strong.

vs. Mu-12: Wake up, you moron!

vs. Makoto: Remind me never to buy you coffee again.

vs. Valkenhayn: It's a pleasure to meet a werewolf. Been a while since I killed one.

vs. Platinum: Which one are you again? Cuz damned creepy if you're who I think you are!

vs. Relius: I've met your son. He was stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Time for my pre-mutation win quotes! (Because, yeah, I do intend to make her change.)

Intro:
The Kazashi House of Justice declared you guilty!
Nobody has ever beaten my sword!
Can you face the Butterfly and the Elephant?
(randomly, vs. a boy) I'd actually prefer to have dinner with you...
Idle:
You're stunned before me?
You will not escape!
Win:
The sentence is: jailed for life!
Just as expected.
That answers my question.
(when Intro 4) Now will you accept?

vs. Ragna: "You are really a strong swords-wielder... but that's no match for my skills!"
vs. Jin: "Some artistic quick-draws you got there... But acrobatics aren't the most important things in battle!"
vs. Noel: "Using guns as butterfly swords? That is weird... You got me off guard, but only for a moment!"
vs. Rachel: "Your familiar morphs into a sword? Why choose to use a fork, or an umbrella?"
vs. Taokaka: "Such agility fits the claws you use as the Butterfly, but you lack the strength to beat me!"
vs. Tager: "Such power you got there... But you're even slower than the Elephant, so it is useless."
vs. Litchi: "What's with this many useless movements? You're wasting your energy with this."
vs. Arakune: "Can you morph into a sword? ... I don't understand what you say... you either I guess."
vs. Bang: "I expected quicker from a ninja, but your strength and defenses are on par... Surprising."
vs. Carl: "The Butterfly and the Elephant need not be separated. Battling a tag team is hard, though."
vs. Hakumen: "You're not as slow as your strength would suggest... But you lack adaptability."
vs. Nu-13: "Summoning swords? You call those 'swords'?! A shame for swordsmasters this is..."
vs. Lambda-11: "Summoning swords is a shame for the very concept of swords. This is like gunwielding..."
vs. Tsubaki: "That dagger morphs... But it lacks range so much you couldn't even beat the Butterfly..."
vs. Hazama: "The Butterfly, huh? Never knew about the Elephant, did you? You lack real punch."
vs. Mu-12: "Fighting bullet hell is not over me! Something more usually happens in sword fights though."
vs. Makoto: "You combined the Butterfly and the Elephant, but there's something more to it..."
vs. Valkenhayn: "Your claws are your swords? Well this lacks adaptability... even if you do make up for it."
vs. Platinum: "Surprising. Magic sure is amazing... You totally got the principles..? You're too weird though."
vs. Relius: "Tag team as well? You're more dynamic than that kid... so more dangerous, but nothing I can't beat!"

Against my OCs:
vs. Aomi: "Without vigorous movement, the body becomes weak. Despite your power, you will never beat me."
vs. Eta-7: "Still summoning things, huh? That method is a waste, beating them directly feels better."
vs. Shinju: "A graceful swordstyle you use, but this is not at all the way of the Butterfly and the Elephant."
vs. Houju: "Such brutality... you rival the Elephant, but your speed is decent. Even then, that's no match for me!"
vs. Tsutomu: "You're powerful, fast, and your range is decent... quite a nice challenge! I hope we battle again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 am

If Touko did her quotes, I will do so.

vs. Ragna: "You can rock it sure, but it's better up to guys like me to save the children and all that, cause you're so uncool!"
vs. Jin: "Catching a sword between one's bare hands is part of my training, dude. You're nothing I can't beat down!"
vs. Noel: "Running fast into walls is still running into walls. Watch a bit where you're running or you'll keep getting served!"
vs. Rachel: "Darn, if that aint' that sucka vampire imagery, I don't know what is... Yeah... Word."
vs. Taokaka: "Keep on dealing mere scratches if you want, but I will just own you all the time!"
vs. Tager: "It's the only time I fight something larger than me. Yeah, this is totally hardcore."
vs. Litchi: "I so don't like hitting women, so if you keep on screaming "Stop it!" i'll have to knock your jaw off."
vs. Arakune: "Okay, now I've fought everything, but a mass of goo!? When I'll write that down, noone will believe me."
vs. Bang: "So this is a ninja...? No fricking way. Hey Touko! Mind telling the dude here what ninja means?"
vs. Carl: "You could've told me if I were in it to fight your... weird... kind of... doll sister thing."
vs. Hakumen: "Wow, you rock, man- well, okay, I totally don't know if that last word works for you..."
vs. Nu-13: "Stop throwing those weird things at me, I'm done training to block that! Talk about lame."
vs. Lambda-11: "Hey, you're like that other one. Talk about lame! Well, I better roll off, 'got stuff to do."
vs. Tsubaki: "If I treat your shield equally to mine and you're armed with a dagger, then the NOL sucks at training its soldiers."
vs. Hazama: "Butterfly knives? Ha ha, good one, but one word gave your whole thing away! Rawk!"
vs. Mu-12: "Lasers? Barriers. Swords? Arm protectors. Seriously, I can flowchart the hell out of your Kusanagi n' stuff."
vs. Makoto: "Fast and powerful... by human standards. For me, you're still weak like a squirrel! Bahaha!"
vs. Valkenhayn: "If you wanna play beast, then you better be ready to get dropped when you're fighting another one."
vs. Platinum: "I'm so not used to beating the living hell out of lolis... Well, this one is such a weirdo, I'll forget."
vs. Relius: "You're like that midget, except the midget part. Though, you're both parts I can punch off orbit."

Against my OCs:
vs. Majamu: "Wow, there's a reason she got a high bounty. But well, I can roll on the highest bounties in the world now!"
vs. Reiei: "Come on! COME! ON! You won't tell me a werewolf has got nothing but that!? Dude, that sucked..."
vs. Zeta: "That sword is merely there for looks, and guns can't even scratch my shield. You'll so never beat me!"
vs. Jin Denzuki: "Pretty fluent for a fricking bot! But it seems you have other business, so, well... see ya."
vs. Shibi: "And one bounty down. You can make a puppy look, you'll never fool me into thinking you're right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:03 am

vs. Ragna: "Legendary Bounty and Triple S Criminal, Grim Reaper...you sure do live up to your titles don't you?"
vs. Jin: "Brother- this and Brother-that, is this really all that's left of the great Major Kisaragi? It is saddening."
vs. Noel: "Miss Vermillion, your skill lives up to your name...precious...the great shots...er...yes, nevermind that." *Leaves quickly.*
vs. Rachel: "Lady Rachel, my father spoke of you...can't you...tell me more?"
vs. Taokaka: "So you're a kaka, well...not too bad kitten, but not enough I'm afraid. Train more, you're on your way!"
vs. Tager: "*Huffs a soft breath.* That...was very stimulating, Red Devil of Sector 7, amazing as I expected."
vs. Litchi: "Dr. Faye-Ling, your strength is as the rumors say...but your aura...its plagued, please...seek help."
vs. Arakune: "You...you smell of the boundary...how sad for you, you weren't like this...always, were you?"
vs. Bang: "Bang Shishigami, my mother speaks highly of you and your skill is admirable, continue to lead the people's freedom run of Ikaruga!"
vs. Carl: "The prodigy child of NOL, much has been spoken of you at the academy, now I see why."
vs. Hakumen: "The Silver Knight...how did I survive? He held back because I am not his focus...I was lucky."
vs. Nu-13: "Y-You...precious... *Holds his head* Yes...very precious...number 13...is precious...~ *Stares at her.*"
vs. Lambda-11: "I can feel you...your appearance, I know that...from here we are...close to protecting you. Precious...the one precious.."
vs. Tsubaki: "Lady Tsubaki, if you only knew the truth...I would ask for you to free yourself from this darkness before it consumes you."
vs. Hazama: "Captain Hazama...my father knew your secret and now so do I. *Leaves without another word.*"
vs. Mu-12: "I-Is...that you Noel Vermillion? What...w-what has happened? You are so...precious...let me protect you...precious precious...world destroyer precious.."
vs. Makoto: "Ah...I've heard of you a few times Ms. Makoto Nanaya, pleased to meet your strength; you pack a wallop."
vs. Valkenhayn: "Another living legend, my fortune knows no end....but Sir Valkenhayn, may I ask how you knew my father? I must know...its important."
vs. Platinum: "You were...with the six heroes, that Nox...you can't be, Platinum Trinity can you truly be? Wow."
vs. Relius: "Clover, Relius...status: Inactive, keep that for your records, my father knew some of your mystery as I am beginning to see now."

Vs. My OCs:

vs. Kageo-kaka: "That skill is well trained, your more intelligent than you the average kaka, well done young kitten; well done."
vs. Kinjou Kaninar: "A beastkin of such skill, you are very strong aren't you? An enjoyable contest, let us do this again sometime."
vs. Rho Digamma: "Quite an old cyborg, but so much power and lust for battle; you are a fierce opponent, a tad battle-crazy...but strong."
vs. E'thale: "NOL Technology but so old...you aren't precious...you make me want to destroy you."
vs. Junesa: "An ancient weapon skill unseen...your scent, I know your not human. Great battle though."
vs. Ijari: "What a refined swordsmanship, but it is filled with hesitation, you can't win a battle that way stranger. Might I say...you look familiar."

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:21 pm

I've got nothin' more to do, so...

Intro:
Get off of me or I kill you...
You got some guts to face me!
Geesh... I just can't be alone, can I?!
I guess it's fighting time.
Time to show you what true strength is!
Idle:
No kidding, I'm getting pissed off!
What's up? Can't do better?
Win:
Now get off already...
I ain't finished with you, get up!
You're lucky I'm in a hurry.
Playtime's over, loser.
You will never beat me.

vs. Ragna: "Finally, I defeated you, accomplishing the goal of my life... and now what more can I do?"
vs. Jin: "You do resemble her... I've been merciful this time, but the next time we meet will be your last."
vs. Noel: "I didn't know she had a little sister... Someone's gonna pay for messing with my head."
vs. Rachel: "That's how far you can go, bunny leech. Next time I'll make you cry for real."
vs. Taokaka: "What the hell? You better run for it before you get me in the mood to kill you."
vs. Tager: "What the hell're you made of? Whatever. I'm not wasting any more time on Sector Seven assholes."
vs. Litchi: "Do you know of the Boundary? ... Don't tell me shit, your power comes from there."
vs. Arakune: "I don't know who you are, nor do I care. Time to head for Colonel Clover's lab..."
vs. Bang: "An Ikarugan, huh? This makes beating up one noisy guy like you worth calling it a day."
vs. Carl: "The Colonel's son, huh? I might as well bring you to him, just for what I'd get for it."
vs. Hakumen: "Geez, what a pain. Masked freak, you're not my business, so just get the hell away."
vs. Nu-13: "I didn't think you were still alive, Nu-13. It's time to pay your debt to your creators."
vs. Lambda-11: "Sector Seven even try to get a ripoff of the Murakumo? What a fail that is."
vs. Tsubaki: "This is why I don't like fighting colleagues. Try just to mind your own business."
vs. Hazama: "Do you enjoy fighting so much as to piss me off on purpose Captain? This ain't funny."
vs. Mu-12: "I just enjoy living too much to let you destroy the world. Her looks won't change anything."
vs. Makoto: "It is somewhat satisfying to see that the NOL recruits strong people such as you. See ya."
vs. Valkenhayn: "Why would I care about the Six Heroes? You should've assumed your role back then."
vs. Platinum: "Damn, you're one annoying brat. Keep that up and next time, I'm really killing you."
vs. Relius: "I guess the results of the test are satisfactory enough, Colonel. I'll be going now..."

vs. My OCs:

vs. Aomi: "So this was the Colonel's test? Poor girl, that's one bad shape I put you in for it."
vs. Eta: "What are you, a copy? At least you're not as worthless as that Sector Seven bullshit."
vs. Shinju: "How painful must you feel, holding back all that? Spitting it up would really be better."
vs. Touko: "You're just always either too weak or too slow. Tricks won't make you brat strong."
vs. Tsutomu: "Picking a fight with me was not the smartest thing to do. Now dine in hell, asshole."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 14, 2012 12:26 am

Here I go again.

vs. Ragna: "Looks like you still have much to learn, boy. Don't let your guard down, Bloodedge."
vs. Jin: "You will be very important when you'll be over with your inner problems. Good luck, kid."
vs. Noel: "Well wasn't that close. I'm not used to fighting such strong children..."
vs. Rachel: "Lady Rachel, what about next time we fight, you take it seriously and do it yourself?"
vs. Taokaka: "Your endurance is impressive, kitten. Here's some money, go buy something."
vs. Tager: "You're indeed quite a strong fellow, Red Devil. But don't try to sneak on the Lady."
vs. Litchi: "You're surprisingly strong, but one thing: the power you use is twisted. Be careful."
vs. Arakune: "Tough luck, boy... I fear that now it's too late for you to be saved."
vs. Bang: "Ikaruga, you say? I don't know, names have changed so much since back then."
vs. Carl: "Two-on-one is hard to deal with, but it takes much on your mind to pull off."
vs. Hakumen: "That's quite fight. No less from the Leader of the Six Heroes, I am impressed."
vs. Nu-13: "What do people think, such simple minds in such destructive tools?"
vs. Lambda-11: "That scientist cat is quite skilled to actually pull this one off."
vs. Tsubaki: "Such a strong sense of duty. One hint, girl: Think for yourself."
vs. Hazama: "You can be sure that one day, the Lady will find a way to get rid of you."
vs. Mu-12: *sigh* "I guess that's where someone plays hero and saves the world..."
vs. Makoto: "You're playing doubles? Can't help you in such a tight spot, except by leaving you alone."
vs. Valkenhayn: "Lord Valkenhayn, you really have everything that is fitting for such a hero."
vs. Platinum: "Strange brats aren't worth my time. I'm here for the one behind the both of you."
vs. Relius: "You're worth your title, Puppeteer. But don't fool around the Lady and us again."

vs. My OCs:

vs. Aomi: "This is as far as it goes. Homunculi made solely for combat, this is the end."
vs. Eta: "The person that made you isn't really skilled. You're not worth that much in battle..."
vs. Shinju: "You're somewhat different from the others. I'll let you go away with it for now."
vs. Touko: "Nice sword you got there, but you're actually not worth as much as you pretend."
vs. Houju: "Didn't think I'd run into such a destructive person. But you too have much to learn."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma-3 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 am

My turn!

vs. Ragna: "What is this...? I detect...the Black Beast within you."
vs. Jin: "Updating database: Power of Order added. Hero of Ikaruga, added."
vs. Noel: "Why are you so indecisive?"
vs. Rachel: "Tsukuyomi unit detected, commencing teleportation routine."
vs. Taokaka: "But I do not have any food..."
vs. Tager: "Nox Nyctores detected...no? Not a Nox Nyctores...what, then?"
vs. Litchi: "Boundary erosion detected...why would you risk yourself so?"
vs. Arakune: "Your connection to the Boundary might be useful in retrieving my Nox Nyctores..."
vs. Bang: "Nox Nyctores detected...just who are you?"
vs. Carl: "This is...Nirvana? What is she doing here?"
vs. Hakumen: "A Sankishin unit, and a Nox Nyctores...were you not giving it your all?"
vs. Nu-13: "Nngh...my head. J-Just...who are you? A...Murakumo unit?"
vs. Lambda-11: "Who...what are you?"
vs. Tsubaki: "I do not know why you attacked me, nor do I know who you are..."
vs. Hazama: "This presence...is this Yuuki Terumi?"
vs. Mu-12: "You are...Kusanagi, the godslayer?"
vs. Makoto: "A squirrel beastkin...why did you fight me?"
vs. Valkenhayn: "You are...Valkenhayn, of the six heroes!?"
vs. Platinum: "How odd...there are two inside of you. Wait...that weapon. I sense...a third from it."
vs. Relius: "Were you just trying to test my combat capabilities, creator?"

Gamma-3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top