Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Kinkaku Samui

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kinkaku Samui

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:00 am

Name: Kinkaku Damui

Race: Human

Appearance: Kinkaku is a rather slender boy, but he is far from weak. In fact he is rather muscular, just not big. His hair is short and dark blue naturally. He can't grow much facial hair and if he does it doesn't go past a 5 o'clock shadow. His entire torso and lower body is covered in ever changing tattoos. He's 5'3" with bright green eyes. His clothes is usually simple. A wife beater here, a plaid pair of shorts there, combat boots, perhaps a cabbie hat with some rings. One more thing is his eyebrow and ear piercings. The top cartilage of both ears are pierced with three along with his right eyebrow. His book is always on his hip.

Loyalty: #1 Himself and #2 is NOL

Personality: Kinkaku in one word...Punk...He has no regard for authority, life, or personal boundaries. Drugs have made the bastard paranoid of everyone around him constantly thinking that there is a plot to kill him or take advantage of him. That in term causes him to act irrationally towards almost everything. It isn't fear that drives him to be paranoid though, it's his ego to prove that the world is full disgusting people that need to die and that he is better than that. Oh, one more thing...He's quite the perverse, immature, condescending, smart ass, prick.

Weaponry: (Armagus) Telnorcosis - A book full of intricate designs.

Abilities: The Telnorcosis allows him to channel the elements (Air, Earth, Water, Fire) into his hands and feet via tattoo appearing on his skin. NOTE: Only one element can be channeled to an appendage at a time. So because of this, he may have Flaming fists like Bang, or perhaps one made of ice, stone or one with a bit of a back draft on it. Also because of this, he may also walk on water, run really fast, walk on hot surfaces, and even dash in midair. That is the basics, but the real fun is when he combines the elements usually by touching separate appendages. It's simple stuff really, combining water and fire makes steam, wind and earth makes a bit of a sand storm, fire and earth makes a metal arm...You know, simple stuff. He can even combine the same elements to increase their effectiveness.

History: Not possible. The bastard's got a nasty cut on his head and when he came to in the slums he only had The Telnorcosis and the equivalent of $200. From there he's seen the worst of the world through it's slum streets by participating in being taken advantage of, drugs, murder attempts, organ harvesting attempts, prostitution, underground fighting, and any other illegal activity in the book. He had no regard for common human life and had a tendency to kill on whims. Soon enough some higher ups from NOL caught wind of him and his destructive ways and offered him a role to continue his lifestyle on a much larger scale.

RP sample: Kinkaku walked out into the woods...He punched a squirrel...He then peed on it.

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinkaku Samui

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:23 am

RP sample needs to be bigger. Much bigger.
And, if possible, the Weaponary section, Abilities and History should be extended. The rest is fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:23 am

Kokonoe signing in.

The history is unacceptable. I don't care if he can remember it or not, I still want to know what it is. Amnesia is a great excuse for people to be lazy with creating their characters, and I won't stand for it, especially not for a character that seems he would be so interesting if fleshed out.

Rp sample: Lol no.

I also agree with what Nu said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Goodness, you're so aggressive. You were right though, I did play the amnesia thing because I was lazy...Not gonna lie.

As for the much needed context, it'll come with the RP sample when I'm done with the fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top