Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Sector Seven Arrives

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sector Seven Arrives

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:47 pm

As the battle was taking a turn with Kageo and Noel's arrival, Zeta quickly left back and took back the blade stabbed on the ground to reassemble her sword whole.
After that, she started to look blank again, her blue eyes started to go blank again and her head bent down again."Mind program... standing by... Power limitations... non-battle setting... Understood..."
Jellal's message was passed by Zeta's robotic voice. "Why hello kaka... Units number 11 and 12. It's an honor to make your acquaintance. This is not Zeta speaking this is someone else, however I need to keep my name a secret right now so you can just call me... Seigrein. Before you all say anything it's correct, it was I who awoke Zeta from her slumber. I plan on destroying the NOL if you three want the same to happen... then join my side. I will not only grant you power but we can also destroy the monster known as the NOL together. Please make a choice yes...or no?"
Zeta stood here, blank face, blank eyes, waiting for the Sector 7 agents' answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Kageo heard the words, just as the final hiss of his artifice resonance ended, his panting coming as a result of the form's tension on his body. He still of course ignored it, standing strong as he began to absorb the nearby seithr...he was backbuilding his reserves with something that would cost his body lady. The question posed by the strange voice coming from Zeta-unit troubled him, but with loyalty unwavering he answered quickly. This demand was not what it seemed, no one offered such things without some false stance; there was something much darker behind these notions of destroying N.O.L and it wasn't for the betterment of the world.

"The offer is strange and has no grounds for its being requested, I would say as we are with Sector Seven that goal is possible to meet alone with the help of those there. But to speak frankly: I don't trust the aim nor the tone of your offer, that denoted level of power means one thing: ulterior motives. So simply the answer is no from myself, I have all that I would ever need at the side of the Professor." be it a mixed response of his dedication and loyalty or something more, he was firm in his stance. His emotional reigns under control for the time being, the kaka focused his mind and looked ahead with focused eyes. The defense of Noel and Lambda on his mind now, he readied himself as the aura around both he and Kagennotsuki became a soft blue.

Taking something of a bent kneed stance, with the awakened spear he as still poised himself for defense; he doubted either of his comrades would agree to such demands either.

Kageo-kaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Noel was some feet away, and heard those words, memorizing each single one. She got deep in thought: "Someone wants us to join him? Doesn't he know we are from Sector 7? Grant us power? Well, that sure doesn't seem as safe now he said that..." Hearing Kageo's answer, Noel added: "I am forced to decline your offer, since I am already affiliated with Sector Seven. However, I don't see anything against you and Sector Seven joining forces to defeat the NOL, but I'm not the one who makes the decisions. You would have to contact the Professor. I will make sure she hears about you, and then maybe someone will report her words next time you meet one of us. Until then, the three of us here cannot do anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:26 am

Jellal simply chuckled as he heard the declines from the Kaka and number 12, seeing that he obviously knew the answer from Lambda 11. He sighed as he continued speaking to Zeta within his mind. "Okay Zeta that's all I wanted to do you may return to base now, I'll have to check if you took any damage and hopefully you collected some battle data for our "Plan" Return as soon as possible, it appears these foes won't attack you unless you try to harm them." With that Jellal or how he called himself to the Sector Sevens as "Seigrain" and awaited for Zeta's return as he poured himself another glass of wine to drink as he waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:39 am

Zeta stood blankly as she was only staying as an interface between her "opponents" and Jellal (or Siegrain as the Sector 7 agents would say), she was totally immobile.
Until Jellal gave the new orders. Then one word came out of her mouth: "Understood."
Zeta disappeared from the three-member-squad's eyes in a blink of an eye, leaving them to wonder about what Zeta and the so-called Siegrain were doing...
----> (Exit to Jellal's Hideout)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Lambda was ready to attack Zeta again but she disappeared seconds later. Who was this Seigrain guy? Let alone why in the world would Zeta follow him? Lambda had so many questions but tossed them away as she stood back up quickly charging some more energy. "Transporter activated....Destinatin....Sector Seven Head Quarters...Now activating Transportation Device.." Suddenly an Azure blue light circled around LAmbda, Noel, and Kageo as in a flash of bright light they disappeared from Kazamotsu leaving burn marks behind from the device and were returning to home.

{EXIT}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Noel was still shocked at Zeta's revival, and it cost her transporting the heavy cyborg. Hopefully, Lambda waited for her to be near when activating the Transportation Device. She was back to the HQ, somehow sooner than she could have expected...

----------------> Exit to "Returning to Sector 7 HQ".

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Kageo had taken up their captive, holding Rho over his shoulder while he looked at her lightly, it seemed well along the point of the teleportation that it was a success...he used Kagennotsuki to drag the cyborg through their warp; back at Sector Seven perhaps they could make heads or tails of what was going on. Most importantly they had captured the assailant now.

(Exuent) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Kageo-kaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top