Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

On the streets of Ronin-Gai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the streets of Ronin-Gai

Post by Kinjou Kaninar on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:24 am

Kinjou had wandered his into the Ronin-Gai section of Kagutsuchi, having just led himself off in search of 'work' or perhaps something to occupy him for a time. After all his life was spent in a unique fashion of sorts, training and the out into the day. It was a time to be free and do whatever it was could do around Kagutsuchi, his take? Looking for positions, a job floating around...a rumor of something needing private attention, that was the life of a freelance agent. He came to the place he'd found to be known for his specialties, and people of good dignity were here: he could find an honorable job here, he was certain of it.

Having found his meal for the early morning, Kinjou was eagerly looking for something to attract his attention; someone in need or a job that he could take. He was not sure how best to approach this, the feeling that told him something important was going to happen. In truth it had just been what he figured was his intuition. "Alright...now I'm supposed to find something out here...I wonder what the it is." these words spoken as his finely tuned senses reached out, his hidden ears (mixed in with his hair) were perking up, to listen for the sounds of anything that he might be able to attend to.
Kinjou Kaninar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On the streets of Ronin-Gai

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:37 am

-------------> From the 7th Hierarchial City.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Jin returned to the 13th Hierarchical City Kagutsuchi Jin felt fully refreshed, before returning he rested at a nearby hotel to replenish his stamina. He stayerd awake for days to go from one Hierarchical City to the next. After Jin realized what was up with Yukianesa controlling him he knew how to suppress her control over him, but in order to be truly safe he had to find his master and his brother's master who were both the same person....well....cat..thing. His name was Jubei, one of the Six Heroes and said to be one of the strongest creatures alive. Although Jubei was easy to find it would be difficult for he traveled all over Kagutsuchi as a wandering traveler. Despite this Jin wanted to help his brother with anything, and wanted them to truly be together like a family he had to master Yukianesa immediately and the only man who he knew that would actually help him was Jubei. Hopefully some people saw him, sadly Jin knew Ronin-Gai was filled with Ikaruga War survivors and most likely despised him. But he didn't care as he walked up to multiple people with a picture of Jubei asking them if they saw him. He walked over to a Beastkin which was odd, he never knew that Beastkin lived in Ronin-Gai but it was a good start. "Excuse me sorry to bother you, my name is Jin Kisaragi I'm looking for this man....Well um...this cat. His name is Jubei one of the Six Heroes and the master of both me and my brother. Please tell me you have seen him and if you did could you tell me where was the last place you saw him." Jin tried to be as respectful as possible, this Beastkin could have been another survivor of the war that hated him. Well all of them would hate him he did kill Lord Tenjo after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:03 am

As he offered the man a soft nod to his presence first, he quickly put two and two together as to who this man was. It did not take long before he offered him a response of respect, while unfortunately answering things as freely as he could, "Mr. Kisaragi, I cannot say that I am familiar with Sir Jubei's Location, but I would be happy to lend my services towards helping you find him." of course with this, Kinjou well knew who he was offering help.

The 'Hero of the Ikaruga Civil War', known for his destruction of their segment of the city, the decimation of a very powerful person, Lord Tenjo. All of it was known, but he felt no need to draw his attention to that fact; this was a person in need of help, something simple as finding another person would be a simple manner right? For someone such as him, tracking down a normal traveler of the local area, he felt might be easier for him.
Kinjou Kaninar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:17 am

Jin was starting to lose hope in finding master Jubei. How hard was it to find him, where in the world could he be? Sadly even the Beastkin had no clue about his whereabouts but was kind enough to help him search for the master. Jin thanked the Beastkin trying to be kind and not demanding, Jin continued to walk throughout Ronin-Gai. Just because people didn't see him didn't mean that he wasn't here, he was probably hiding in the shadows or something or that's what Jin wanted to be. Hopefully the Beastkin kept his promise and followed behind Jin in his search. "So umm...I guess I should ask you for your name, Beastkin. If you're OK with me calling you a Beastkin and all, back in the Academy I knew a squirrel Beastkin who hated being known of her race." Jin continued asking people if they saw Jubei, showing them all the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:34 am

Kinjou had been called much worse and wasn't about to let it stop him from helping someone, he could tell that his particular company wasn't trying to insult him, it wasn't as if he'd spoken his name just yet right? Answering the question directed at him, Kinjou shook his head with a light smile still present upon his features; he was not insulted by something so light. "Think nothing of it, Jin Kisaragi, I have been called much worse. As for my name, it is Kinjou Kaninar. Glad to make your acquaintance." he said offering him a handshake.

It was customary was it not? Kinjou was plenty familiar with the general customs, though of course hearing way of 'another beastkin' at least let him know that it had not been the first time since seeing one, even though he himself was unique for a beastkin; with a large 'belt' that rested around his waist. He appeared normal enough, it was however of course good to see that someone had a sharp sense.
Kinjou Kaninar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:59 pm

With luck on the side of the searching pair, Jubei had been in Ronin-Gai, checking over something idly as it seemed. The Cat was making way through the backstreets to remain out sight, keeping low profile was relatively easy for him given how well he knew people. Either way his purpose in the small section of Kagutsuchi seemed to be through and known as he was, he was nearly ready to drift to another area in search of something that needed his attentions.

However it didn't take very long for him to catch notice of the approaching Beastkin and a familiar face he'd known, it was the 'Hero of Ikaruga' and Ragna's younger brother, Jin Kisaragi who was suddenly here. The odds of being here were very shallow and of course it brought him to wonder just what his response would be? He decided to wait and see if it was like he suspected; the Major was likely looking for him for whatever reason that be. He was curious enough, so he waited to be found by the two.

"I reckon, this might be interestin'.", the words reflecting of course his intrigue with the moment.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:42 pm

As Kinjou had promised to help him find Jubei of the Six Heroes, he had no idea that he wouldn't be going so far if at all. They had traveled deeper into Ronan-Gai, he ignored any glares that he received as he decided to help Jin Kisaragi. To his surprise the scent of a cat was not only quick to come to him, but it came without a moment's notice; he was certain this was not the general kaka scent either.

Turning his head to the Ex-Major he waved for him to follow. "If you would, Jin Kisaragi, hurry! We are getting close!" these words said as he took off in a small dash, not moving entirely fast he made sure that Jin would be able to keep up; they were very close and as he was sure of this, they'd be upon him within minutes.
Kinjou Kaninar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:40 am

Suddenly Jin heard Kinjou scream at him for some reason, it appeared that he found or sensed Jubei! Jin started running right behind Kinjou, hoping he really was right when he said he found him. Jin was feeling an odd pain in his gut a few minutes after he met Kinjou, did it have something to do with Ragna? Jin wanted to find Jubei and complete his training as soon as possible so he could get back and help Ragna, the last he heard of him he was going to fight Saya. Suddenly a few minutes passed and Jin noticed the orange, Kaka based jacket, one eye patch covering one of his eyes, the two tails and those twin blades sheathed on his back, those Nox Nyctores weapons were clearly noticeable as Jin found him. "M...Master Jubei!? Thank god you're here I finally found you I was just looking for you! Please, as a student I...I need your help again, please train me to master Yukianesa so her control on me is gone!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Responding to the youthful Beastkin that he'd seen first, Jubei chuckled at the greeting he was given. "Greet you, Honorable Jubei of the Six Heroes. I, Kinjou Kaninar, am happy to meet you. I have brought Ex-Major Jin Kisaragi to see you. With my task complete, I humbly take my leave." and with this Kinjou had bowed his head towards him with left hand extended in a fist with his right palm pressed lightly over it.

Jubei nodded to him and couldn't help but appreciate the respect the kid gave him, though he thought it was too much praise given; it just showed the kid's good upbringing as far as he was concerned. He let him go off of course now, patting the side of his shoulder. "That's a good upbringing you've got kid, Kinjou was it? Glad to meet ya, thanks for bringing Jin here, go on about yer business. I'll tend to 'im now."

Kinjou nodded to Jubei and offered Jin a smile, before turning to go, leaving the two of them to talk while he went off again, feeling glad about helping someone. (Exuent Kinjou Kaninar)~~~~~~~~~~~>

For the moment he looked at Jin and let him speak first, there was something really on his mind now wasn't there?
As the cat heard the urgency in his voice, he tilted his head to the side, taking everything in Jin said. It wasn't hard to understand why he wanted to control it, a Nox Nyctores granted great strength. But he knew it was more than for Jin, this was the real Jin that wanted to do more with himself as it seemed. He would ask the youth why he desired this, as it was most important to find out what drove his spirit; while he could train him the point was to the extent, to what end?

"Train ya? I could do that, but Jin the question to you is simple, to what end am I trainin' ya? I want to hear from yer mind, what you intend to do with this power; keeping from being controlled is a good point, but there's always a drive with ya young kids." He was asking him, what was the drive...what was the reason? He had an idea since he knew Jin's emotion for Ragna was twisted, those damned Noxes could do that if they gained a foothold in your mind after all.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm

As he finally found Jubei Kinjou smiled and bid everyone a farewell as he took his leave. Jin was happy to see his former master doing so well, he would finally get that training he wanted! Yukianesa's grasp on him would be destroyed if this actually worked.....But Jubei wanted a reason why he wanted to train. Jin tried to keep himself calm because knowing that if he let his emotions spill out Yukianesa could steal him away from humanity again. "A....A reason? Well...Jubei...I met Niisa-...I mean Ragna The Bloodedge in Ibukido. I fought him because of this damn Nox making my brains bat shit and I lost. But....they didn't kill me when I say THEY I mean Ragna and our foster mother Caelica. That's when I returned to the state you saw me now...Jubei...I...I mean master! Ragna is going after Saya but in my time in the NOL I may have never known who she really was but Saya is the Imperator Librarius, she is to strong and the Imperator has been stated to have an incredible Ars Armagus count. I don't want my only brother to die from our little sister, I want to save him.....and....As much as I hate to say it I want to save Saya to. I want us all to be together as a family again. Me, Ragna, Saya and Caelica. I want us to be the family we was back as children. I don't want to see my family and loved ones to get hurt anymore especially from me because I was to weak to let Yukianesa take my mind! Please I beg of you train me!" Jin's desperateness could easily be heard through his voice talking to the Feline Hero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Jubei heard every word he said, each one more desperate than the last. Well it seemed Jubei had been a bit out of the loop, there since he'd heard of the fight Ragna had with Jin, but what of Caelica? He had not heard too much, even with his ear to the ground. Must be losin' my touch on gatherin' info. Though he disregarded the thought just the same, he saw Jin's emotion and the ability to show what he was, as a man...as a person strong enough to omit his pride and share his weakness. To speak the truth of him not wanting to give into something anymore, to humble himself in these ways caught Jubei's attention. He made up his mind, with Jin this desperate...admitting his own mistakes took a lot and he would have to say, inside that he liked that.

"Alright Jin, hear me out clear...I won't be easy on ya, so as long as you remain dedicated yer gonna survive this and come out stronger. I'll unleash some of that potential, but its up to yer own strength of will to do the rest. So you do that...let's go kid." Without another word, the cat turned from Jin, no doubt with his word he would be followed.

It was time to ensure that the fate of the world had more in their favor, the right of balance and peace...he'd bring it out of Jin, no matter how badly it might hurt him. He was determined and Jubei knew that it would be for the better of all in the outcome, he seemed...to be back more to his old self.

(Exuent from this topic) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Last edited by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Jin showed no emotion from Jubei;s approval, but on the inside he was dying with happiness when Jubei would allow him to train. "Thank you....Master Jubei..... I promise I will not disappoint you." With that Jin followed Jubei, he had no clue where he was taking him, all that he knew was that wherever Jubei was taking him....It would be the place where he would master his powers and save Ragna from taking everything on his own.

{Exit to whever Jubei takes Jin AKA next topic.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:38 am

------------(From Orient Town)------------>
Wandering after having been rejected by Ragna, Shibi looked in her mind for a way to help him and destroy the NOL. The best thing she could do was learning about Ragna's objectives, and make sure he didn't fall into a stupid trap orchestratted by the NOL... when the time would come for him to act.
But she herself needed cover. In that aim, she decided it was best for her to go to Ronin-Gai, home to the NOL's past enemies: the Ikarugans. Even if they cared, they wouldn't suspect her to be in there with all these people here, would they? The place was filling Shibi with memories of her childhood, back when she was a kid named Yoshimura Yatsugashira. That memory moment was cut short when a kid bumped into her and fell to the ground.
"I'm sorry.", she said while she helped the fallen kid wake back up. "Don't run dead-blind like that next time, okay?", she said to the kid before walking forward again, trying to hide from the NOL's eye.
----------------------------(Exit)----------------->
Shibi Sekisei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:02 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~> (From Kagutsuchi port)

Tamurai took one soft breath of the air as he entered the familiar city, looking up with a light sigh; he tilted his head to the side and glanced around the surrounding buildings. Holding back the mysterious emotion within him, something that he'd have defined as a longing. To see this side of the city that he lived in, to be back where he lived and where he knew that his mother was going to be nearby to be seen; he sighed happily and longingly. Indeed it had been too long, it felt good to be home.

"This life is full of mystery and growing danger, I must stand beside my people, the Ikarugan Federation...we must combine if I am to find my secret; more of life...and more of myself. Holding back my secret, I will act as one with them. Let me find you first, Bang Shishigami...student of Lord Tenjo, the Civil War is not forgotten but indeed held as a mark of shame. That we will eventually move beyond."

Heading into the mist, he headed towards the inner section of Ronin-gai, to trace the scent of the illusive ninja.

(Exuent) ~~~~~~~~~~>

Tamurai Shukumei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:47 pm

---------------------------(From Area 28)---------------------------------->
Now this was an unfortunate situation: with all those people in Kagutsuchi, the knight-like robot destroyer was completely lost. He didn't know Kagutsuchi at all, and following traces wasn't enough. By staying too long in Area 28, he had wasted his opportunity to track the robot. This must be my unlucky day...
Instead of just ranting, the blue-clad individual decided to pick a direction totally at random; and unknowingly headed deeper in Ronin-Gai. Observing the surroundings, he remembered the time he saw villages the last time... those looked more like here than anything he had seen in this city so far, and those were burning... Also, 'he' left Jin nearby to one of those villages... Dammit, why do I have to be thinking about that? Better ask for the path to where that waste of resources is...
But he had sensed some mass of power nearby... Surely those who could guess most about his condition, and so the best ones to ask for the way.
-----------------------(To the Ninja Hideout)-------------------------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 pm

--------------------(From Near Lost Town Area)------------------------>
After a little while of running through alleys, Kouma lost a bit his patience: accelerating, already starting to question people for finding that dual-named girl. Dammit, that sure isn't easy... The reward has to be worth it, but we have totally no clue where she is...
After a while of thinking, he started to pick on some people and ask them where that girl would be.
"I don't know."
"I really don't know who that is."
"Who's that person? I haven't seen that face."
"If I knew that girl, I'd sure date her- ouch!"

All that Kouma would hear was this strange auditive mixture of ignorance and praising to that girl's beauty. Kouma himself wasn't quite the same about this since he needed glasses to see anyway, and he didn't care of it: he just wanted to find her, see if she's of the no-good kind of people, and punish her in that case. Though, the more he repeated his thoughts to himself, the hazier his sight got... Kouma shook his head off that state of half-dizziness after an umpteenth failure. Dammit, what was that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:58 pm

--------------(From Near Lost Town Area)------------>

Looking at Kouma running in the streets from the roofs, Touko was starting to feel uneasy. It wasn't uncommon for noisy ninjas to jump on you if you were standing on their roofs without being a ninja herself, but that was not the most worrisome for some reason.

She jumped down on the streets, starting the most intrusive authorized way to hunt bounties, look into houses by pretending to be a lost person looking for someone that she doesn't know where is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 pm

After quite a time of full failure, Kouma waited for Touko on the streets, but saw one thing he's not made to see: one person really not happy with Touko being over there.
Kouma's blood boiled, and he directly "punished" the offender: "Land's Barrel!", he dashed at the poor guy and rammed him using his muscular shoulder. Once the victim's head was in his own wall, Kouma took Touko out of the house and told her about things on his mind. "You know, Touko, this is a place for filthy ninjas to hide. We'd better head into the deeper quarters, don't you think?"
Though, without hearing an answer, Kouma began to walk forward: did he hallucinate and see Touko walk right before him? Anyway, he was walking into the ninja quarters, his frame preventing anyone who collided with him from interfering with his walk.
-------------------------------(To the Ninja Hideout)-------------------------------->

Last edited by Kouma Sougou on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Touko was just running from house to house, preteding to be a somewhat memory deficient kid. One guy didn't take it very well and tried to attack her and chased her, but Kouma was definitely not gonna let it happen and made it clear right away with one powerful shoulder tackle.

Kouma expressed his worries about the ninjas to Touko, that herself was not worried at all: she felt their presences all the way. But Kouma was not wrong. "I guess you're right. We have more chances to find her if she's deeper, outside are mostly newly arrived Ikarugan refugees, and according to the sheet, she's been here for a while now... Let's go." And she went running in front of him, waiting for him to catch up when she changed streets, and repeating her former way of scouting, eventually that would lead her to her goal...

----------------(To the Nija Hideout)------------------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top