Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Near Lost Town - Reiei's home

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Near Lost Town - Reiei's home

Post by Reiei on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Reiei had made sure no one followed him or Hakumen to his home. With the recent casualties, there couldn't be anyone outside; and therefore the walk had been quiet and totally calm...
"Please come in.", said Reiei as he welcomed the hero to his small house. "The place is rather small but, you know, it's only a auxiliary home." A little meow was heard outside, at which point Reiei said. "And don't worry about the Kakas down there, they are a little noisy, but most come nowhere near here."
The nightwalker pointed the only door that didn't lead outside: "You can rest in my room there. There is a bed large enough for you. I myself don't sleep often."
Reiei took a look at his bookcase, chose a book, sat in his dark red armchair and read silently. "I'm glad I did provide you some help."

Last edited by Reiei on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Near Lost Town - Reiei's home

Post by Hakumen on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:01 pm

A quick glance around the house told him of course, that the kindness of this individual was suited more to his personality, Hakumen felt mildly indebted to this stranger, he would have to make it up at some point; for the sake of maintaining one's honor code. There were rarely those stricter than Hakumen within such a regards as honor, he gave the stranger a light nod to all that he'd said. As the kaka tribe didn't frequent this particular area then there would be no problems. Even should one have come this far, the Silver Knight would tolerate the kitten or kaka tribe member.

He was in no mood to fight and had bigger things to worry about than his bias towards specifics of the kaka's actions which annoyed him. He stopped though, since he had not asked the name of the one who was helping him, Hakumen would make a note to remember it of course, before he would retire for a short time's rest; he turned to ask him.

"Before I rest, I would ask your name. I will keep in mind that I owe you a favor, for helping me as you are now. You have my thanks." while not the most personable, such things were possible that he might show thanks, he was certainly not beyond it after all.

Hakumen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:14 pm

"The name's Reiei", said the werewolf as he gave a last glance at the hero. "Please do not let that... 'debt' hinder your memory. We are even then, those books describing your fights did make my skills as a fighter." Reiei did show the book he was reading. It was one about Hakumen as the latter could guess. "Have a good rest; and don't mind asking me anything."
Reiei did take his attention back to reading as he had answered one of his favourite heroes. If First Lieutenant Tsubaki Yayoi saw that, she would be kind of jealous, I think., thought the nightwalker.

Last edited by Reiei on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 pm

"I am glad to make your aquaintance, Reiei." the response of course general and prompt to him. Polite as he deserved no less than returned mannerisms of a kinder nature.

Hearing the young officer's request to not let the thought of debt trouble him, the silver knight nodded and decided then not to give it another thought for the time now. While that may have been settled, he would still remember this kind gesture of the youth; the aura about him was something similar to his old comrade, Valkenhayn's. It was a likely thought that he took was a walker of the night, one of the rare people of the moon.

"Very well, as your offer stands I will retire to rest. For now, I bid you a fair time to yourself." of course by now he had shut the door to Reiei's room. Hakumen made his way to the bed, not bothering to remove Ookami as he lay himself face to the side, and body flat against the mattress. It was not to say where his mind went for the time being, but he let his body rest; let the Susano'o and his damaged form recover from the battle with Lambda-11.

Hakumen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:32 am

Reiei had spent the whole night reading books about Hakumen. No word actually described how he felt when he saw the knight and when they talked.
When the rays of light started to show outside, the werewolf decided it was time for his guest to wake up. It would not be good if he was found and had to fight in such a small place.
Reiei slowly stood up, put the book back in its place, and knocked the door: "Hakumen?"

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:46 am

As Hakumen sat on the bed in his final thoughts and those terrible memories which were quickly disregarded. Such nonsense need not concern me...as if it can be stopped, it will be stopped. As he dismissed any final momentary despair that he felt; there was no need to leave it where it stood. The silver knight rose, feeling that Susano'o had returned to its former strength, even to this the damage had gone, as if it never touched him; he was back and looking at the success of a new day...a chance to break Terumi's goals once and for all.

"My time of rest is complete, you have my thanks Reiei, with this I shall take my leave of you. My mission awaits, and you I wish well in your endeavors, I must off to destroy evil." Hakumen's words were ironclad as his resolve, a division of his focus for but a moment as he thought back to what he'd seen in his dreams. Once more clearly ignored as he made way towards the exit of Reiei's home, offering him a silent nod before leaving. The Silver knight took his place and headed off, turning into the darkness of the path before him, with only his will and resolve to light the way.

So the blade of Hakumen shall strike and the end of Terumi's existence will pass with it... He did not look back, for his past; which made him did not define his actions.

(Exuent)

Hakumen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:57 am

Reiei closed his eyes and breathed as he saw the hero go his own path. It is how heroes make their way after all.
As the day came to rise, the werewolf decided to shrug his thoughts off and go to bed: his work was night scouting the most often, after all... As the NOL didn't require him, he decided to take his time to rest.

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 pm

----------(From Hazama's Office)-------------->
Discretely, in the lower streets, Reiei's black-clad silhouette walked around, and entered his small, stone-made house. It seemed he was in some kind of hurry, when he entered the house with a fast yet calm walk. For the first time, one could hear the door making a noise when closed.
Reiei sat behind his desk, set some sheets of papers on the table, and wore his glasses on. Now I've done the hardest part, I'm just required to read through those papers... Defections are reaching a record well under my expectations... I'm sure they are doing some dirty work to keep people in...
Reiei kept on reading the sheets, trying to find something worth the risks he took to have them in his hand...

Finding interesting "plans", he decided it was time to send those papers in good hands, and to a secure place. In extension, having those in either Sir Valkenhayn or Madam Rachel's hands. Direction Halloween Requiem.
---------------(Exit to Halloween Requiem)----------->

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:23 am

------------(From 'Embracing the Revenant Sire')----------->
One more good deed done, hands empty, the young werewolf stepped back in his little house, with the feeling of satisfaction running in him... He just had done a step in the repaying of his debt owed to Rachel for opposing her like he once did.
As he thought about his past, he almost smirked at the foolishness he made proof of in his youth. Avenging my father... what was Mother thinking when she told me that? She knows nothing, and doesn't want to change this, and therefore I am miles ahead of her now. Though, she's on the winning side of the battle, I am on the losing one. Random thinking aside, he needed to find Valkenhayn. Rachel had told him he was currently following Ragna the Bloodedge, but the latter had been seen nowhere nearby. I'll keep my cool and preserve my cover... until I hear of Ragna the Bloodedge being anywhere.
His plan recited to himself, he decided to read yet another one of his numerous books, to pass the time.

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:11 am

--------------------(From that super-hard training in Area 28)------------------>
After that hard a training, Reiei wasn't even in the mood for simple resting in his armchair. He needed a good ten-hour nap. And that was what he was here for. Closing and locking himself in his shabby house, Reiei entered his room and soon felt asleep.

When he woke up, he at least felt a little better. The wounds he got were puny, and he could cover them easily. He'd need to cover himself more, for the NOL for what he worked was as-of-now his enemy. An enemy he needed to take information in.
--------------------(To the NOL Headquarters)------------------>

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 pm

------------------(From the NOL Headquarters)----------------------->
He had done crazy for his job again. But that training had shown serious use because Reiei had been in better control of himself that time than ever even in a situation where he was in such a ridiculous disadvantage. But this time, the werewolf kept his calm despite the shock of what he saw there... The Engineering Department was where the most freakish things could be seen, and right now Reiei was definitely thinking that was right.
He was hastier than useful when he had crossed the streets, in definite hurry, signs of heavy stress occasionally being seen right through Reiei's usual calm-at-all-times persona.
He walked at great speed (for someone walking anyway), quickly opened the door and shut it with unexpected force before sitting down in his armchair, his head resting in his arms. Reiei closed his eyes and felt in sheer trauma due to what he had seen back in the Headquarters.
Engraving it in his mind to tell it to Rachel with best accuracy, he had to revisit the scene. Multiple times.

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:55 pm

(From 'Orient Town')~~~~~~~>

In her search for information, Junesa had been about ready to try another avenue before spying the stranger as he rushed in a hurry, if it were anything from her senses to just the haste at which he left with; she trusted her gut and had chosen to follow him at a distance. He moved with such speed, it would have been difficult to follow had she not kept pace with him from a distance.

He lived in a strange home near Lost Town, for some reason it almost seemed fitting. Her stalking had come to an end and brought her this far, it was time to confront the mystery man she had been following. Promptly approaching the door, she knocked lightly; her own sense telling her infiltration with someone this high on edge would end very poorly. So she chose the traditional approach. Her weapons well hidden for any such occasion that she'd need them, she showed no hostility since it served no purpose; it was time to see who he was.

Junesa Azai-Azuchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 pm

He had barely the time to rest on his armchair and he was already being knocked at? Imagining the worst, Reiei took notes on some papers of his, hiding them well behind his desk before asking the person outside without even doing so much as moving off his armchair.
"Who is it?"Damnit, my voice...
The werewolf hummed a bit. The stress was way too easy to sense in his words, and if it was another Intelligence officer behind the door, the werewolf was sure everything was about silencing him. Writing helped him keep his cool, so he wrote more and more, waiting for an answer from the person behind the door, would s/he respond. He still needed to write his report for Rachel when he'd find someone reliable enough to convey the intel...

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:25 pm

The elevated tone of his voice was something that she not only caught, but responded to rather quickly, she moved herself back somewhat (one step), she relaxed again while keeping the shy hint of her nerves ready to respond. She might not know what drove him to the stress he sampled, but she was aware of it.

"You do not know me sir, I am Miss Azai, and I believe there is some information I have for you. Sorry to trouble you on such short notice, I have come to speak with you on a matter." her instincts were not wrong, she knew that he held something special for information; she would have to see what his response would be to her vague response. "The matter is of a private nature, will you not see me?" her voice was nothing short of empty, but politeness. She needed him to open the door, then they might go from there.

Junesa Azai-Azuchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Keeping on writing through his listening of this "Miss Azai"'s answer, Reiei had focused himself a bit after writing it all down, evacuating the extreme tension from his mind: it all had taken some mental effort though, but that was something Reiei was accustomed to: extreme speed thinkings and acting in consequence.
Apparently she needed to speak on something that was not to be listened by lost ears, so he put his papers in a folder, having his personal thoughts written on it black on white. He had taken time to do this, maybe a dozen of seconds without even speaking or something, but he hid his papers in his desk, stood up off his chair, and walked to the entrance door, opening it without wasting a second.
As he observed the silhouette of the one who dared interrupt him, he sensed something of an all too familiar nature, but he was not exactly able to identify what he recognized, though he sensed this was maybe something close to his nature since now he sensed the presence of his mother's suppressing Ars, which meant one thing: she had something to do with the beings of the night...
Putting his thoughts aside, the Master Sergeant talked in his usual, stone-cold tone. "Now we see one another, may you come in and explain what it is you want to talk about with me?"

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Giving him a soft nod, Junesa stepped past him and to the side of the door, allowing him to close it; since she could see by his worth that he had great manners. She felt strangely calm, almost at home with the feeling that she caught here; this presence was vital and was something she had been familiar with. Especially after she had been alongside Sir Valkenhayn, there was no mistaking the fact that this young man's energy was that of a werewolf's.

"The matter belongs to that of Ms. Alucard..." her words were simplistic, barely audible. Though this would determine whether or not she was right about two things: him being a werewolf and associated with Lady Rachel. "I imagine this is not lost upon you." still leaving the response upon him.

Junesa Azai-Azuchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Welcoming her inside his house, Reiei closed the door quickly and walked back to his door: right he was, because she had outright spoken the name of Rachel Alucard. A name that nobody should say in his presence and that of a fellow NOL officer. But there wasn't anyone listening, Reiei made sure of that.
Sitting back on his armchair, behind his desk table, he folded his hands in front of his mouth, taking a little harsh approach on this visitor as a test. "You certainly don't believe all nightwalkers are bearing allegiance to Rachel Alucard, do you?", still making his allegiance vague to Azai, the werewolf was actually making a nod at his mother, werewolf and still NOL to the death... But Azai didn't know about that trick he was pulling off.

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 pm

She replied with a small grin, a fangy grin that showed them for a moment before she responded to his words. "I might say, all nightwalkers may take their own; but do not. Allegiance rests and where you place your allegiance depends upon you; the person. I believe you will take interest in what I have to say. What you choose to do with it, will test your merit, sir." she trusted this gamble, so she looked at him coolly; not revealing where she stood; she spoke of things continually with a veil over them. Poking around the proverbial grounds for proof of his alignment.

Junesa Azai-Azuchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:41 pm

She was definitely someone worth disturbing him, how veiled she was...
He could never perceive anything behind her, but well, if she had something to do with Rachel, it'd be better for her not to be known as anything, strategically speaking. Hiding everything surely would make her a pain in the back of anyone interrogating her... but that was not Reiei's matter at all.
"Why yes, I have some interest in your speaking.", he said with a slight grin behind his hands. She would not see he felt a bit excited at the idea of her saying anything straight. "Well well, tell me this so-important thing you're here for."
After that, Reiei unfolded his hands, preferring a much stricter standing, both hands at the sides of his armchair he sat so high on...

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 pm

She decided it was a fair time to respond to him, at least with some of the proof. "Well I've come to alert you, the Lady has met with the hero; she travels in company of those from S7. I am sure you understand this. My knowledge comes simply from my allegiance, to my lady." while vague she got to the point, finally revealing her place to him. She was allied and in the service of Lady Rachel Alucard and she trusted enough that he shared this very same ally.

Junesa Azai-Azuchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:10 pm

So that's how it was? That Miss Azai was an envoy of his great Madam? He was... surprised, but not that much. That still was a pleasant surprise.
He kept a bit wary, but still assumed her to be honest in some way. But he would still not make the mistake of letting someone get to him this easily...
"Can you please tell me how this is supposed to affect me or my mission?", while still getting self-centered would divert the attention and still make him credible even for NOL eavesdropping, his concern for his master letting someone like her spread intel where it doesn't belong was genuine since actually there was nothing for him to do about it. His work was mining intel from the NOL to Rachel, not being aware of each single move of hers; even though Sector Seven was dangerous and her moving there definitely meant that something happened... Even with these thoughts he still kept focused on his visitor; he needed to see how she would answer.

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:21 pm

The purpose of her informing him was simple: to warn him of the difficulty ahead...of course her style of response; she knew that the gears were turning...quickly. "My visit here was to determine your place, but to inform you also of this move by our lady. She may need you, myself, in a capacity greater than gathering. If the one she called 'Mr. Hero' is at S7 with her ladyship, it can only mean her next steps may be taken soon." did she have more? Yes...she wanted to see his response to this present knowledge would be; give a little and get a little.

Junesa Azai-Azuchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:30 pm

"Really, now...?"
The young werewolf was intrigued. If Madam Rachel called for something greater than gathering, then it meant there could be battle. But Reiei didn't know that he was qualified for being cannon fodder, and as much he would refuse to fight with Hakumen whatsoever, because it would mean he would get pointless injuries from someone whom he helped; Truly pointless.
"Do you, and do I, need to be on the move, then?"

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:39 pm

She gave off a light sigh and focused herself to answer the question to her best. The knowledge that she held in that light was limited. "It is as you might imagine, a difficult call to make. She has not commanded me; but if anything I wish to have us being on task. Our Lady may need us in the drop of a hat." she was certain this was without warning. Even in her place, she was gathering a force and this was something Junesa was sure of.

"The lady may need us, as she gathers allies for some motion. This is the only thing I know for certain." while it wasn't much to go on; it certainly was a factor that she believed true.

Junesa Azai-Azuchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Reiei was a bit doubtful, but Rachel had made a move, so anything could happen. The young werewolf wondered what would be best to have maximum awareness. Without command, it is difficult to even have action margins. Besides, the NOL didn't need operations in Sector Seven, so going there undercover was out of the choice for now...
"Do you know a place where we might catch words? As you know, this house here is more of a place of isolation; not the most useful in cases we need to observe...", he asked with mild concern. Rachel's existence would never be in danger, but her well-being was the priority of her servants, and that included him.

Reiei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top