Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Hazama's Office

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hazama's Office

Post by Reiei on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 pm

-------------(From 'Invasion of the Headquarters')------------->
As he just had left a fighting place, Reiei decided he had to find intel directly in the high-ranked persons' office. Hazama's office was close to his position, so the werewolf decided it was a fine place to go.
He entered by the front door, only to see the room had been completely wasted: someone had predated him. Like it mattered...
The youth decided to search for any written mark of valuable information, but eventually didn't find anything immediately. I didn't expect finding things this easy, but this mess is slowly beginning to bother me. Is Captain Hazama always that prone to leaving disorder in his rooms?
The dark-skinned blonde guy kept on searching regardless of circumstances.

Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hazama's Office

Post by Reiei on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:14 pm

As he searched quickly through the entire office, Reiei started to get desperate at finding something. And that is Captain Hazama of the Intelligence Department? How unfitting...
Time is running short, I have to find something here quickly, and if not, take some file here and look at it back home...
The younger werewolf took some sheets in the room somewhere: they looked like some important paperwork and could be studied, given the time.
Nice. Now I found enough paper to work on, it's time to go..., thought the young werewolf as he leapt by the window to avoid meeting anyone in the way home.

Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top