Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Hazama's Office

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hazama's Office

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Deep within the secret bowels of the NOL headquarters sat a large, personal office. The room itself was well decorated with a royal purple carpet with gold decoration set in the middle of the reflective marble floor. Purple curtains and bannisters framed the window that took up much of the far wall and cast bright daylight into the otherwise dimly lit room. The rest of the decorations were paintings and some decorative tapestries with the NOL insignia on them.

The most prominent piece of furniture was a decently-sized desk situated in front of the far window. The desk was of fine quality and as well polished as the marble floor with a high-backed, cushioned chair set behind it.

The atmosphere of the office is strangely open and a bit chill, possibly due to the multitude of shady and underhanded dealings that take place within.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hazama's Office

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Breaking the silence was Makoto´s favorite hobby, one could say. And this day was preticulary silent. One could almost say, too silent.
As she approached the door to Captain Hazama`s office, she considered just bursting in, kicking down the door and lightening the mood, but now that she know what he was capable of, she considered it before doing so.
A firm knock on the door was the choice of option instead, then she pushed the door open to move inside.

"Captain, are you here...? I´ve got some important news.."

She shouted through the entire office and its siderooms, holding multiple stacks of paper in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:18 am

Captain Hazama was spending his time lazing at his desk with his feet up on top and the chair leaned back. He pushed his hat up out of his eyes as Makoto took it upon herself to enter without an invitation. Returning the chair to it's upright position, Hazama took a business-like posture behind the desk. "Important, you say," he said with a thoughtful smile. "Well, let's hear it, then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Makoto blinked in suprise as she saw the sleazy way Hazama sat behind the table, all chilled out and boss-like. Sometimes she wished that she could do that, but then again, being a Captain is probably a lot of work.
Clearing her throat, she nodded.

"Well, uh... first up, that creature Arakune escaped. Mister Clover is already investigateing that, but i figured its important enough to tell you.. the Imperator has called in a meeting at five to discuss the development of intercontiental seithr cannons to supress rebellions, the Special Infantry is ready to move out at any moment should a word of Ragna the Bloodedge`s next target come about, and in other news..."

She cocked her head to the side lightly, giving him a deviant smirk.

"...this is my last day. I´m moveing to Yabiko tomorrow, back to my parents.. they`ve been kinda worried about me, you know, with all those news of strange events happening here in Kagutsuchi.. i´ll probably be assigned to overlook the rebuilding of the city once i´m there... or something like that. Some boreing desk job that makes my parents feel better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:37 pm

(Taking over here by request.)

Hazama almost opened his eyes, Relius actually let that blob-of-a-man slip? What, was he just sitting on his ass and forgot to lock it up, or something? He almost blanked listening to the part about the meeting, maybe he could skip that, if something else came up... it's not like anyone would notice if he didn't turn up, right? Then again, Relius would probably rant at him if he found out...

"Is that so, Nanaya?" he almost muttered, catching the end of her sentence "I'm surprised to hear that, we've been getting a lot of Lieutenants transferring out recently, but I thought you of all people could handle something like this."
He swung the chair round, and placed his legs on the floor, quickly shuffling through the paper work on his desk- he could have sworn he hadn't seen any paperwork on her transferring out recently, maybe it got mixed in with the junk? Not like he really cared ether way, checking over it was just for protocol and what-not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:47 pm

"I can! Well, i could, but... you know. My parents mean a lot to me."

For a second, the squrriel thought he would get suspicious, but he seemed to roll with it just nicely. Perfect. The sooner she got out of Kagutsuchi, the better... with Amaterasu destroyed, nothing held Saya back now and all hell could break loose at any moment.. it was better to leave before she got in serious trouble.

"I´m sure you got a lot of applicants who´d love to do my job, though. I still remember my days at the acadamy and the dreams the youngsters have there. Especially the girls." Makoto tried to be casual and sway off topic, chatting a bit to lighten the mood. "Even i kept hopeing i`d be around good looking soldiers all day, bathing in manliness and such... Oh well. I don`t know about the soldiers, but the people at the Intelligence Division are a bunch of sharp dressed hotties. .... i´m leaveing the city anyhow, i don´t have to hold back now." The last part of the sentence was added rather spontanously to avoid any legal trouble for flirting with her superior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:01 pm

"U-huh..." Hazama mumbled whilst shifting the papers over, barely listening to the beast-kin talk, "Yeah you'd think we get a lot of people wanting to come in- but most of the divisions get double our applicants..."
Huh, no paperwork. Probably got sent to a different department. Oh well. Nanaya wasn't really much use anyway, way too impulsive most of the time. He had a feeling she'd broken protocol more than once in the past three months, but eh, it's never gotten back to him.
"There's more to a department than the dress-code, Nanaya" he said, returning to leaning back on his chair. "I assume the paper-works all been signed for your transfer by now, Nanaya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:07 pm

"Sure, although the guy in the main office was kind of a dick about it. Said they would need me now more than ever after soldiers all over the world dropped dead last week."

Of course she knew that Hazama killed them in favor of Mu, but she wasn´t supposed to know that, so she played dumb.

"I dunno, i was kind of suspecting the guy to thow my papers out the window... still, my ferry ticket and all that has been authorized by the staff."

She pulled out a ticket from the depths of her coat, showing it and the NOL stamp on it to him. He couldn´t possibly know what she did to get it. Nor did she think he was interested, he seemed to downplay the loss of her pretty heavyly. Either he was fakeing it to fool her, or he just didn`t care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:44 pm

"Ah, yes, that incident. Such a tragedy." Hazama had to hold down laughter, tragedy... eh, that couldn't have gone better; but he kept a straight face, "a lot of soldiers are very paranoid after that, in-case something like it happens again, they're stressing out over it- probably why that guy was a dick or whatever."

"You'll send me a post-card, won't you, Nanaya?" He said in a cheery tone, smirking slightly. Opening one, golden eye, he looked at the ticket, then leaned forward, "Well, everything checks out- it seems."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Suddenly the door was kicked open. A female person in a dark, modern suit rushed into the room. Taking only two steps into the room, she suddenly halted. Her face showed an shocked expression.
"T-Two...persons?!"
Tron's core processing unit worked at 120%. She had to think quickly of a solution to this problem. But there was no solution. She was on one of the highest floors in the building. The squirrel girl and the green haired guy in the coat obviously registered her as an enemy, as Tron didn't wear any of the NOL uniforms. Her eyes changed into a deep red and starting glowing in a quick rhythm, signalizing her stressed mind. After standing there in shock for about a second she quickly took an unusual fighting stance. Her expression changed to a serious one. Tron decided to fight it out right there. If she could beat this two person quickly, she had a chance to escape without being noticed by anyone else. The cyborg hoped that these two persons would not put up to much of a fight, otherwise she could be in grave danger.

Tron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Hazama almost leapt off his chair, the hell was going on? How did he not sense this thing coming? It was... a Murakumo? No. Something else, it didn't have the same feel as one of those. He reached for a knife, just in case something kicked off. "Who are you? What is the meaning of this?" he snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Makoto blinked several times as the intruder was detected, suddenly the situation took a very serious tone. Whilest she was thinking about seduceing him earlier, now it looked like she was going to have to bail out. She didn´t know who or what Tron was, but she had a feeling Hazama would blame her for this later... to avoid it, drastic action had to be taken.
Her tail was twitching, it was time to move.

"Whoa, wait, what? I... i`m not getting hospitalized on my last day! I have a weekend to spend! I wanna have kids later on! .... uh... see you later, i guess!"

Placeing a kiss on Hazama`s cheek, she pushed open the windows, jumping out without a warning. It was the third floor, she seriously doubted the guy would follow her in THAT condition.
Unfortunely, she didn´t look where she would land...

-----------> Exit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:22 pm

"...!"
The ground where Tron stood was already magnetized. She didn't intend to talk this out. Whoever this person was, he clearly wouldn't let Tron get away that easily. The next moment, cross-hairs appeared on her eyes. She locked onto her enemy and decided to strike with a quick attack. She couldn't analyze her opponent, but in his confusion it was the best decision to choose the initiative. She discharged the magnetized ground and launched herself at her enemy. With a fast dash she landed right in front of Hazama's desk, extending her right leg while arriving there to kick the whole table right onto Hazama. Right after launching the table, she punched said table to magnetize both, the table and Hazama. Her action was quickly chosen, but it could only work out if Hazama presented no counter, that physically stopped Tron. But there was barely something that could stop Tron once she entered battle mode.

Tron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:40 pm

"Hey you dirty little--!" Hazama shouted as the beastkin violated his cheek and vanished out the window. Well, she was... fast.
He quickly turned to the intruding... thing, realizing whatever it was, was readying some sort of attack. Damn it, what the hell is this thing doing? He activated Ouroboros, and shot to the other end of room, narrowly missing the impact of the desk, and hitting the wall just a short distance away.

"I demand you explain yourself!" the green haired man near-shouted, gaining his composure as quickly as possible from than narrow-escape, before tossing two, sharp throwing knives in the girls direction. And stop ruining my damn office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:55 pm

"I cannot."
Once again Tron dashed at him. Without hesitating she took the knifes and didn't even flinched when the sharp weapons cut into her body. Her opponent shouldn't be able to foresee Tron's insensitivity to physical pain. Therefore another direct surprise attack should be possible. This time she raised her knee and tried to kick Hazama directly into his body, once again putting him into the danger of getting magnetized. Instead of backing of, she decided to push him further, not allowing any quick counters. Target in range.
Tron was sure that her quick attack was able to corner Hazama before he could escape again.

Tron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Getting hit almost square in the gut by the girl's kick, Hazama almost doubled over, not expecting that hard-a blow. "Stupid bitch-!" he snapped out, drawing another knife out his back pocket as fast as he could, attempting to jam it into the enemy in front of him- aiming for the face. Where the hell were the guards? Did this thing kill them, or were they lazying off somewhere? Why was this thing even here?! He hadn't planned for anything like this- not now. Did Kokonoe send this thing? It looked mechanical. Goddamn it.

He had to get away, had to find some opening. He couldn't afford to use his full power here, in case other members of the NOL saw- now that would be awkward. And mean a lot of pointless killing, if one did witness it. This place had enough "strange events" already.
He readied his butterfly knife in his hand, attempting to use it to block an coming attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:22 pm

"Gotcha."
Tron quickly back dashed to avoid getting hit by that knife. She built up some space by doing so. But was she effective at this distance? Tron looked weirdly confident. She planted her feet on the ground and seemed to have stopped moving. In the next instant, her boots and gloves started to glow in a yellow light. Hamaza could feel that something pulled him in. From a distance the cyborg simply pulled her arm back to throw a punch. But how could she possibly hit him from this distance? Power of magnetism.
She then punched with full force. Hazama's whole body seemed to been drawn where her punch was supposed to hit. This was a dangerous ability.

Tron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Hazama cried out, damn that hurt, actually hurt. He could barely think for a second as everything went black, almost loosing conciousness for a moment. His eyes opened ajar- to glare at the thing on the end of the fist, staggering backwards and clutching where she'd hit. He tried pulling out more, small throwing knives, trying to keep the girl busy whilst thinking. This stupid thing was getting on his nerves, and damn it he was about ready to rip it ope-

No.
Gotta stay calm. Not screw things up. Relius would probably kill him if he slaughtered something like this in public and found out.
He needed an opening, badly. How the hell could he stun this thing? It's not even human- OR Murakumo. Perhaps he could risk... activating the Azure? Just for a split second... though that would draw attention (if there were any guards left, that is). Eh, well, could always blame it on that mechanical girl.
It was hard to find words, the wind had been knocked out of him, so to speak, "Well, I've had just about enough... of playing with you, little girl. Restriction six-six-six released...!" he began, starting to feel more power following through himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Tron didn't seem to care too much about Hazama's blabbering. Without hesitation she quickly followed up with the next attack. Now if the magnetism pulled him, how strong would be the impact if Tron actually rushed in while attacking? In this case, the damage would be quadrupled. The cyborg knew, that she has been magnetism her weapons for quite a bit of time now. If she doesn't finish this in the next two attacks, she may have to retreat. But right now she attacked at full throttle. Again her gloves and boots began to glow in a yellow color. She quickly attacked again, charging up her fist and smashing it into the point, where Hazama should be pulled by the magnetism. Tron was eager to defeat this enemy as fast as she could, not knowing which power her enemy really had.

Tron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Hazama quickly jerked to the side, attempting to avoid the blow, but something was restricting his movements-

Crap.

The instant he realized just what this thing was doing, he was smashed into the wall by the powerful blow; feeling at least two of his rips cracking under the power. That was NOT good. Blood filled out his mouth and he coughed out a little, crap crap crap. He had to finish this thing fast, it was a goddamn pain.
"D... Dimensional Interference Field deployed! Code S.O.L. BlazBlue... activate.
Though stuttering a tad, he quickly attempted to finish off the little chant. He stood up straight, whilst the sphere of the Azure quickly materialized around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Tron felt irritated. How could this enemy withstand her attacks? But he definitely took damage. The cyborg kept up the attack. She noticed the different air. Hazama must have done something. But this was it. Tron only had a few seconds left of her drive. Once again her gloves began to shine with yellow sparks.
"That's it!"
Her left arm made the motion of an uppercut, attacking Hazama's jaw. Yet the punch wasn't supposed to knock him back. The magetism glued his jaw onto her left fist, preparing her finishing strike. The hair-crosses in her eyes started to blink repeatedly.
"TR Cross Shot 2!"
There was no escape. Tron rushed down her right fist right into Hazama's face. This attack would normally crush the skull of not just a human, but rather a bear or a lion skull.

Tron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Without so much as moving a finger (simply opening his eyes ajar once again), the sphere around him practically imploded, right before the final blow of the thing- girl, whatever, in front of him, attempting to propel it away from him using raw energy. He moved faster than ever, throwing Ouroboros from his hand, and around the girls leg, pulling it sharply, trying to knock her off balance whilst propelling her away from him. Without thinking, ignoring the slight pain he was feeling, he ducked to the ground to avoid any further on coming attacks- Now if he could just reach the door...!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Tron quickly planted her feet on the ground. She didn't expect this sudden resistance. But by now, her magnets already discharged. Smoke came out of her boots and gloves. Her magnetic drive needed to cool down. The unusual weapon showed effect, taking her balance off. Tron stopped her fall with her hands. From this crouching position, she didn't hesitate to lock onto Hazama again. With a fast dash off the ground she leapt towards Hazama once again, attacking with another quick punch. The magnetism was a huge threat for Hazama, which he didn't need to fear anymore. Yet Tron had quite some power behind her punches.
"You can't escape!"

Tron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Hazama had already began dashing towards the door, before the mechanical girl launched its fist at him again. He caught her fist in his hand, trying to stop Tron in her tracks. He drew yet another throwing knife out his back-pocket- damn, he had a lot of these, didn't he?
"You're really quite a pain, aren't you?"
He didn't quite understand what this things problem was with him, but it needed to get over it. The sphere around him was healing his wounds and cracked bones fast- most likely stealing energy from the girl, as well as drawing it from the seithr around them. He rammed the knife in his other hand straight into her chest- hoping that would at least knock her back enough for him to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 pm

"Heh. I don't know about pain."
What a befitting answer. The knife stabbed her right into the chest, but the cyborg didn't even flinch. Her eyes still locked onto her enemy, she continued the attack. Tron noticed that her core processing unit wasn't working at maximum percentage anymore. Fighting so reckless surely made some damage. But there seemed to be something else too. Tron couldn't figure it out yet. The cyborg kept attacking. This time she decided to attack low with a quick sweep to launch Hazama off the ground and another uppercut to his body to slam him away. If he made his escape now, it wouldn't take much longer until new units arrived.

Tron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top