Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Stuck in the rain

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stuck in the rain

Post by Kageo-kaka on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:56 pm

"Ahhh, yes that's much better~" the kaka was well sated, even if it wasn't such a big meal, the meat still felt great in his belly. The chance to eat had been taken and now it was all about going to find a vigilante more on his level. This just wouldn't do if he were to end up as some kind of a sap who did nothing. Though now he'd be sure to avoid the area with those two. His body was still very alert of who was there, their location, and had already found a route to avoid him entirely. It was more south of his general area. Once he'd thanked the vendor again, the kaka headed off to a local skull and drag around; deciding to get back to his little mission of choice.

The Kaka elder last to his memory had asked for a little bit of funds, nothing that a small-time bounty wouldn't suffice for right? He thought the idea was brilliant in his mind at first, he actually had to find someone that wasn't so strong. He was greater than the average scrap, even some mid-level bounties he could take...but certainly no one of the higher caliber; he would be extra careful this time before springing out.
Kageo-kaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Nodding once, Ragna looked up at the sky as the rain finally died down. Looking back to Caelica, a few drops of water fell from the ends of his spikey hair and he motioned down the alley. "The rain finally stopped. You wanna get out of here?" he asked. This woman had taken care of him as a child, he wasn't about to just up and abandon her after being reunited after years apart. To be honest, he wasn't quite sure how he felt about her but he knew that having her nearby felt like the right thing to do. He attempted to smile but it was just too much against his nature and all he could manage was a partial smirk.
Ragna the Bloodedge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Caelica was once again suprised, she didn´t think he would even stay with her after all this... her heart skipped a beat as he asked her, and she nodded almost instantly.

"S-Sure.. there`s no point in staying in this abandoned alley, i suppose..."

Seeing the raindrops fall from Ragna´s hair, she only then decided to look down on herself, onto the plain white blouse which was now slowly becomeing translucent.
Squeaking once, she covered it up with her cloak and moved on ahead, but stopping after a few metres to look back at Ragna and smile alittle... after that, she just walked out and waited for him to come along.

I guess its okay if its him...

Webmaster
Admin

View user profile http://blazbluerpg.free-forums.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:10 am

And just like that, the moment was shattered. Ragna was taken aback as Caelica squeeked and rushed to cover her chest. To be honest, between the appearence of that bounty hunter and this odd reunion, he hadn't even noticed her shirt becoming wet like that. All he could do was sigh and shake his head as she walked past him and out of the alley. Every damn time he let somebody tag along with him as a travellign partner they wound up being a ditz or a complete idiot. First he had to deal with Noel who was almost painfully naive, and then Tao who was...well Tao. Leaving his dirty brown cloak lying on the ground, Ragna laced his fingers behind his head and walked after Caelica while trying to remember if she had always been this exciteable when he was young.
Ragna the Bloodedge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 am

Coming from: NOL HQ

"Odd. I never knew it was a hobby of yours picking up stray cats in the back alley. Tell me. What were you about to do, Ragna?"
The awkward scenario turned even weirder as the voice of a certain snobbish sounding girl cut through the air like a razorblade. Yet it was all a trick to distract from her clumsy choice of coordinates just reappearing a few meters over the ground over a specific rebel's head. Ragna felt something soft land on his head just before the weight made a sudden jump on the scale pushing him down onto the street. Rachel Alucard tossed her familiar Nago onto his head, letting himself turn into a cushion to absorb most of the impact she was about to suffer. That way she landed in the most elegant way possible at the costs of the spiky haired man under her. Just to mention: The entity of Arakune was also forced to fall from that height, since he entered the same portal as the vampire lady.
"The coordinatial distortion turned out to be much greater than I expected. Good afternoon, young lady."
Slowly, like really slowly, getting up from Ragna's squished body the vampire lady made a few steps. She was generous enough to let the rebel enough space to stand back up.
"I hope I did not interupt any indecencies. On the other hand it may have been better that way~"
Throwing a derogatory glance over her shoulder down to Ragna, Rachel Alucard led her umbrella swirl inside her tiny and fragile hands, which of course was Nago who had turned back into his commonly shape.
Rachel Alucard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Caelica blinked, hearing a somewhat familiar voice, turning around to face the vampire she last saw a hundred years ago. She wasn´t suprised that Rachel was still young, but she didn´t seem to have aged a day, despite the fact that her father seemed very well capable of it.

"...Rachel.. Rachel Alucard..." She said to herself, surpised, almost disbelieveing of her very existance. How come she survived everything despite her fathers death? It was safe to say that she was powerful, although some other people might call her a coward for leaveing others to do the dirty work.
Through Rachel`s appearance, she didn´t even notice Arakune plop to the ground.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:22 pm

The toxic-looking figure of Arakune's body expanded itself into an umbrella-head shape to slow its fall, drifting to the ground before regaining its regular shape - if 'regular' could possibly describe the hunched, slowly-morphing posture.
Of course, Arakune's flesh itched maddeningly in the presence of two Azures... He knew Ragna the Bloodedge's to be a replica - and thus unsatisfying - but this other girl seemed to eminate a greater power than his... It may simply have been because she was new to him, but Arakune's mask still seemed to observe Caelica.
And yet, he thought, all three of these beings would attack me if I attempted something...
Arakune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Such a thing wasn't really his place to worry about such a thing, but it was overall what he sensed that drew him some level of fear. The powers that be were presently identified by the scanner and he knew it to be easily greater than anything that he had faced before. This was power that dwarfed even the levels of Ragna's own at some level. Even though now he was about two blocks or so around the energies, he could sense them with the fairest of ease; thanks to the software input by Professor Kokonoe. He had no doubt that it was merely playing 'Mr. Obvious' in a state like this, since his senses had him already alert.

"It's...the Black Squiggly...and someone I don't know." as he spoke these words and looked in the general direction of what he'd sensed, he still managed to maintain his composure. After all they weren't nearby him right? Two blocks provided at least some distance. The small mechanical voice resonated before speaking the very levels he had to now worry about "Subjects: Unknown without visual, Analysis: Two dangerous sources of high energy, to the levels of which one is along the upper limits... Avoid contact at all costs."

Yeah it was just as he thought it was and it meant something was likely to go down with Ragna and that girl over there; he knew it was no coincidence. The modified Kaka took off in a dash, making sure he was along the outside of this area...wanting to hurry and see if he could pounce some small bounty before things got too ugly around here.
Kageo-kaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Out of nowhere, a young voice entered the alleyway and seconds later Ragna was abruptly sent down to one knee as a small girl crashed down directly on his head. Letting out a yell of suprise and frustration, Ragna managed to maintain enough balance to keep from falling on his face and quickly rose to his feet with a growl. Turning to face Rachel, the Bloodedge only spent a second to glance in the direction of the newly arrived Arakune. He didn't know what the vampire had planned for that freak and he didn't really give a damn. His eyes narrowed into a glare as he stared the blob down making it quite clear he was in no mood for his insane appetites. Returning his gaze to Rachel, Ragna's temperment did not get any better. "What makes you think I have anything to say to you Rabbit? All this time Saya was alive and you kept me in the dark about it! I'm tired of your damn games. Tell me where I can find Terumi and my sister or get the hell out of my way!" he roared. Pausing a moment, he remembered caelica standing nearby and added in one final question for the vampire. "One more thing, is what she's saying true? Is she really my Caelica?"
Ragna the Bloodedge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:51 am

Another chaotic scenerie that the vampire jumped right into. There was no hope of a brief calm moment as things were at the moment. Returning from the NOL Headquarters together with Arakune was a tiring task, even if she gave the impression of it being a cinch. There was a constant awareness that things would turn for the worse any given second and yet.... that chaos was perfectly fine with Rachel Alucard. Because it was a scenerie she already grew accustomed to and also found a certain liking to it. Whenever she was argueing with Ragna there was something telling her that everything was fine the way it was. It was chaotic, yet calming.
"Know your manners, Ragna. It is common sense to answer a question properly before stating ones own."
Rachel turned her attention to the red-coated rebel, since he was the first person really reacting to her sudden appearance. The amount of importance talking to him was also quite higher then talking to the others right now.
"That girl? Who knows. Not that you would believe a thing I said after all that I did to you."
Rachel sighed, sitting down onto her familiar Nago, who turned into a cushion again. The location displeased her, it was a dark and narrow little alley. But there were other reasons to just observing the surroundings with a bored expression: She had to skip another emotion consisting Ragna. Yet it gave her a brief moment to scan Ragna's unknown accompany again and with more attention.
"I apologize."
There was a short and cutting moment followed by silence. Two short words slipped the pale lips of the little vampire girl and they had an unbelievable effect as it was a rare occasion. With a serious glare Rachel looked directly into Ragna's eyes the moment she apologied, her facial expression filled with remorse and bitterness...
Rachel Alucard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Caelica blinked, confused and stunned.
Rachel didn´t change much, but she had never heard of her apologizeing to someone.
Who knew, maybe she matured over the years...
But something else dawned her.

"Wait, do you even remember me? Its.. its been a hundred years or more since we last met.."

She still couldn´t wrap her head around seeing all these people again, but then again, she never was one with a large metal capacity. Instead, she just leaned against a wall in order not to fall over and pass out from all this trouble.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Gritting his teeth, Ragna's hands tightened into fists due to his own frustration. Rachel had actually apologized to him, he couldn't remember her ever doing that before. However, it didn't make him feel any better. He was angry that Terumi had played him for an idiot yet again. He was angry that even after everything he'd done the Amaterasu was still destroyed. He was angry that his sister had been warped into some psychotic dictator all these years. Taking it out on Rachel wouldn't solve anything, all he could do was keep moving like he'd always done. Grumbling, Ragna looked away from the powerful vampire.

"It's...it's fine. I need to know, is Saya really behind all this? Or is Terumi doing it? If I can just find that son of a bitch I can end all of this shit once and for all."
Ragna the Bloodedge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Rachel was happy. She was happy that the apology calmed Ragna a bit down, as she really felt bad giving him one burden after another to carry by simply keeping secrets from him. Yet it was the only way. There was no good in telling him what has happened to his sister, although this confrontation was destined from the day Rachel decided not to say a single word.
"To be honest, I do not know. This might come unexpected from the likes of me... and I am pretty sure you have better things to do than trusting me at the moment-"
The red-eyed girl held in for a brief moment as if she was trying to choose her words carefully,
"I do not know where Terumi is right now, I do not know if Saya is the mastermind behind this plan. The only thing I can do is provide you with as much help as possible...."
"Therefore I came to bid my farewells."

Another sudden reaction. The grave words spoken by the tiny girl were unexpected, even by herself. She wasn't saying it in a spontanious way like she usually did. It was a well thought decision.
"I am taking my leave now."
Rachel continued after another thoughtful break already stepping a few meters away. She had turned her back his way, she didn't want him to see her face.
"To be honest I am surprised to see you here, Caelica Mercury. I have remembered you very well, you did not slip my mind over these past hundred years. I hope I can count on you protecting this reckless boy from having any risky ideas?"
Rachel Alucard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Caelica was suprised yet again, Rachel remembered her... but there seemed to be something wrong with this whole meeting if Rachel didn´t want Ragna to know that she knew her.. maybe something was truely wrong with all this.

Yes... yes, of course.. i`ll protect him with my life if i can. But... but why does he look so much like Bloodedge..? My Bloodedge...? My... Ragna..?

After the first sentence, she became more quiet as she figured Ragna shouldn´t hear this. There was something wrong, she could feel it. And something told her that she wasn`t supposed to be here. Not in this place, not in this situation... not in this world, if anything.
Her thoughts were grey and unfocused as she awaited an answer that wouldn´t satisfiy her in the least. If anything, Answers from Rachel only raised more and more questions in her mind, and so she expected to be let down about this as well.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:49 pm

"Hm~?"
Rachel made another one of her famous breaks before continueing with any further explanations as they were demanded from her. Yet it was a topic she really didn't wanna talk about. Not just now.
"There is a reason for keeping quite about certain things. As I have to be impartial. Well, that excuse won't work anymore, I am afraid.... which means I have to give it a more specific, personal reason I assume...."
Yet another break, but it seemed like the blonde vampire was thinking about a befitting answer for herself. Why she was hiding important informations all the time, even if they would've been of great use...
"I am afraid of the consequences. Grand power always comes with grand responsibility. Brute force is not all that can be considered power. I am afraid, that telling too much will result in a grave mistake. That is why I hid the fact of Saya being the entity known as Imperator Librarius. What adventage would this information have given you Ragna? What would you have done the moment I revealed it to you? Would you run directly into the NOL Headquarters? disregard every dangers?"
[b]"But I am willing to entrust the answer to you, Caelica."

Rachel started to walk straight towards Caelica. With her current direction it was as if she was walking wright past her like an uninterested passerby. But not the vampire, she stood still for a brief moment whispering the curious girl onto her ear......

"Do not die, Ragna..."
Maybe the last words she spoke out loud before a wind of rose pedals blew through the alley and as soon as they swirled away as sudden as they came, Rachel was long be gone...

Last edited by Rachel Alucard on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Alucard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Caelica simply stared, breathless, speechless and wondering what Rachel told her. It seemed to make sense, but then, nothing came from it in her head...
A couple of minutes passed, until finally, a thought struck her. Don´t die... it basically meant that she saved Ragna.. but what if she saved him in a completely different way than she expected? She had always wondered why Bloodedge´s clothes and his sword stayed behind, even though he had gotten eaten by the beast...
What if Rachel had something to do with it...?
She looked at Ragna again, worried, unsure. He looked exactly like Bloodedge...
...maybe he was the same person, only without any memory that he ever met her. That he ever fought the beast, and saved millions...
Something slimy touched her leg, causeing her to look down and scream at the sight of Arakune touching her leg. It was obvious to those who knew the creature that he was trying to devour her, but rest assured, Caelica was a girl and unknowest of his existance, so she only saw that he was icky, slimey and looked like something out of a hentai book.
So, she screamed again, grabbed Ragna´s hand and ran.

-----------> Exit

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Arakune remained stationary, feeling a little awkward as he was left alone in the pouring rain.
A tendril scratched thoughtfully behind his mask, as if deciding on his next actions... He had seen a Kaka run away a little earlier... And he was ever so hungry after those days in captivity.
A few bees pushed their way out of his flesh, looking into his mask almost hopefully.
Yes, he told them, and slithered off after the cat.
Arakune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Kageo had already been on the move towards the nearest bar, looking for a low level bounty and now his senses alerted him to the change in the numerous changes of the environment. "Uh-oh...? Strange powers scattered, big variable one is gone...Ragna-guy and the strange lady are gone. That other source, is moving in my direction." It hadn't been very hard, with the extra senses modified into his body; they tracked the latent source which still was measurably larger than his own nearing. It spelled of one thing to him: Trouble. Big big trouble...while his reserves were decent, he wasn't in a mood to test his skills or power against something greater.

But at the rate of speed this power moved, he doubted very soon that there would be a choice in the matter. "Crap...Crap....the Professor's gonna kill kageo if he gets hurt..." he shuddered to think what the response would be and drew his spear. While still moving away from the source, it moved faster and that was a fact; but he could scramble something right? A plan of some kind by the time he was caught...he needed open spaces to manuver.

"Awaken, song of the Waning Moon, Kagennotsuki!" one of the many commands to activate the sleeping weapon. Now with the MAC awakened, he had a better chance; at least he'd dedicate everything to his survival once he was caught. This was not looking so good for the kaka; but he'd wing it.
Kageo-kaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Arakune rounded a corner in the form of a land-shark, clawing and biting its way revenously towards the Kaka boy.
Once it was close, Arakune straightened up and regarded him with obvious hunger, numerous bees flitting around his 'body.

Devour he said matter-of-factly, one skeletal arm protruding from his 'shoulder' and gesturing vaguely at Kageo.

THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING
LEBEL WUN
ACTIUN
Arakune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Upon sight of the land-shark stalking him, Kageo took off into the sky, springing up with the aid of his released Kagennotsuki before whipping the large spear head downward and unleashing a wave of the Caeruleus energy from the end of the spear. This primary source of attacking power was for its first time being tested against a more powerful foe...he hoped to the 9 heavens it had an effect. Otherwise, it might spell an early finish for him. This beast...he knew it!

"Black Squiggly! You will not eat Kageo!" he said this as he landed on a rooftop away from his form, well there was no use fleeing now. Especially at the pace of which Arakune was moving, this would not be a good battle if it dragged out, he had to think of something quick.
Kageo-kaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 pm

The being named Arakune split into two seperate streams of tar-like liquid as it saw the energy repidly approaching. Despite his speed, he still felt the burn stinging his flesh. The streams curled around the beam and rejoined at the other side, the clean white mask chanting constant obscenities and threats at its prey:
DevourHungerKillFlayHungerHungerHUNGER! The liquid quickly hit the building upon which the Kaka stood and scaled it, wheels of serrated bone seeming to meterialise within him to increase his speed.
Such was his power that the wall was torn apart in his wake.
Arakune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Kageo reacted quickly, speaking up in a monotone voice as he picked up like the level of combat. As his Artifice Cores awakened completely, shuddering to life as he leapt from the building all together; taking small flight as he eyed the damage before his very eyes. "Artifice Core Defense Activated.". The surge of power within Kageo's body was felt, each core bringing him a new feeling of awakened power increased by the moment; substantially allowing his odds of survival to increase; albeit for a short period of time.

As the feline landed on another building's rooftop, the kaka's body arched forward and brought the spear down in an arcing motion; releasing another powerful wave of this Caeruleus Energy, as he saw it had some kind of an effect it meant the Black Squiggly could get hurt. He would not fall here, there was so much at stake for his small life to be considered apart of! "Kageo is definitely going to escape!" it was more of a statement than a declaration, at least he was defiant in the face of his predator here; the Black Squiggly.
Kageo-kaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 am

While Arakune's escape had not been the ideal, it was far from debilitating to the Imperator's plan. The former scientist's captivity served a two fold purpose. First, it ensured the continued obedience of Litchi Fei-Ling removing a wild card and providing the Imperium with her knowledge of Sector 7. Second, Arakune himself was a well of untapped knowledge and a glimpse into the wonders of the Boundary. Having created a comvincing body double of the beast, Relius knew the Imperator would have no trouble keeping Litchi on her leash. However, the genuine article was still preferable and not bothering to at least attempt a capture was unacceptable. The vampire behind his escape had been quick yes, but also sloppy. The faint traces of her dimensional leap were easy enough to analyze and track in Clover's lab. From there it was a simple manner of proceeding to the last known location of the energy signature, the port.

Arriving there after the departure of the Bloodedge and his companions, Relius was relieved to fine Arakune's energy source close at hand. His rather destructive nature only made the monster easier to track. Attempting to head the battle off, Clover made his way to the roof of a nearby building which the strange kaka had leapt to in his escape attempts. Reaching the roof just in time to see the kitten fire a blast of energy from its' weapon, Relius smirked seeing Arakune fast approaching. Walking towards the pair with casual yet confident steps, Relius' deep voice called out to the kaka. "Off hand I would guess you're the handiwork of Miss Kokonoe. Is that correct?"
Relius Clover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:23 am

Deeply powerful bones - shaped as scythe-like tails - rapidly sliced into the building below Arakune, allowing him to duck into it and narrowly avoid the energy blast. The beast momentarily disappeared into the wrecked building, then pushed twelve skeletal tentacles through the wall, pulling himself through and launching his form at the building where his prey and...Ah, more prey was waiting.
He was suddenly more hungry for opera freak than stringy kitty.

You will not-! it was more of a half-statement than anything else, emitted from Arakune's whole body just as said body expanded in size, planning on crashing down onto the two like a waterfall and crushing them both.
Arakune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 pm

With his enhanced state of power, due to the activation of the Artifice Cores prior to the moment, Kageo did not wait to find out if the attack would have smashed him or melted him. "Bad bad news!" Kageo's haste brought him to dive right off of the building, heading down below towards the street once again; it was a bit more narrow below but suddenly safer than the roof! He was quick to land and tumble forward, avoiding any unnecessary pain upon his landing.

Unsure of the new face, the modified Kaka had already taken to leaping onto the nearest window ledge; preparing for a mock attack and then a break away as soon as the moment was clear. From below now he had a semi-clear view of who this new face was. The words he'd heard...not much towards his gain of knowledge; though it became clear to him that this was no Sector 7 ally. He wouldn't take any chances and kept quiet for the moment, with his adrenaline kicking up his responses another notch; at least for now he could flee once he was sure that these two were preoccupied with one another. After all, he was nothing to the Squiggly but a meal and this guy was presenting himself as another one; surely more satisfying he hoped.
Kageo-kaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top